• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Do you have a perfect body?

Bowden

Elite Member
Reaction score
Volunteer Moderators of the world unite, you have
IML Gear Cream!
http://time.com/65901/how-men-and-women-differ-when-drawing-up-the-perfect-body/?hpt=hp_t5

Laura Stampler
April 17, 2014

In case you needed more fodder for a “depressingly unrealistic body expectations” Pinterest board, lingerie shop Bluebella.com polled 500 men and 500 women to create mashup images illustrating how the sexes differ when it comes to their “perfect body.”
And so began a game of commodifying different celebrities’ body parts to be photoshopped into the super-celebrity body. Here’s the “perfect” woman:

screen-shot-2014-04-16-at-3-58-25-pm.png

And here is the “perfect” man—one of whom perplexing boasts Harry Styles’ hair:
screen-shot-2014-04-16-at-3-58-38-pm.png

When I've had more coffee I'm going to attempt to make an intelligent comment about this ..for now all I've got is ahahahaha

I got nothing either

No. According to people who know more than me say I'm obese, even though I look dashing in a suit.

I eat like a caveman and shit like a bear....I am not perfect in any sort!

It seems odd to me that women seem to want a homosexual as the perfect man.

Who in the hell came up with that shit. Must been some metro sexual which if they took time to be polled. "Pinterest" enough said.

Someone picked
Kim Kardashian tits have they lost their damn mind she is a nasty bitch... .If you want perfect tits Jennifer Aniston's nipples on brooklyn decker or kate uptons tits.

IML Gear Cream!
No. According to people who know more than me say I'm obese, even though I look dashing in a suit.

I eat like a caveman and shit like a bear....I am not perfect in any sort!

ha ha. my doc told me I was obese too. according to BMI.

The new trend for women is the thigh gap....I'm like I was pursuing that gap since puberty, even if luscious thigh meat blocked it I knew all I had to do is spread her legs wide like a wishbone, toss my bone in her well and make a deposit....

So how does one go about getting a genetic injection from each of those men listed? Do they have to pin glutes or is there an oral route??????
I need to know god damn it... I have to have a perfect body fuckers!!!!!

I'm wondering about the choice for the skinny legs on men. It looks fucking stupid. Big upper body, little itty-bitty chicken legs?

Perfect woman? Nigga, puh-lease! I'm not being idealistic or trying to suck up to the ladies but to me there millions of "perfect" women. None are the same.

What a gross infatuation with celebrities.

If you're going to do something shallow and superficial like this, at least sample from athletes.

Back