• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Easter Memories from the Past...

s2h

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have some fond memories of Easter...lots of candy...the egg hunts...some guy lugging a 1000lb cross up the road...all the regular stuff in the south...

But one Easter stands out as the best...my buddy growing up had a pit bull....hi name was Rommel...named after the German General Irwin Rommel...cool dog and he liked me...always wanted me to scratch his belly while he farted...

So one Easter my buddy says he is gonna get Irwin a Easter basket....he said bring your truck out to this land we all.used to hunt at growing up...so we pull up and Irwin is jumping around all excited ...he jumps up and hits me in the nuts as par for the course...

So my buddy says to Irwin..."you ready for your Easter basket"...dog is all ears..out comes a big Easter basket with a decent sized white bunny rabbit...my buddy says hold Rommel's collar...which I did...he sets the basket down and the rabbit takes off across about 10 acres of pasture...after about a 100yd lead he says let em go....

Rommel is in full stride....he catches the bunny and with 2 quick jerks snaps its neck....he carries its dead carcus back over and sets it down at his owners feet..

Happy Easter to the Desert Fox...

Is this Priest washing away sins ??? Or washing away evidence of sexual abuse ???

dsc_0222.jpg

il_fullxfull.426046288_bkv4.jpg

Is this Priest washing away sins ??? Or washing away evidence of sexual abuse ???

dsc_0222.jpg

He's saying "Tell anyone and I'll fucking drown you like I did the last altar boy."

dsc_0222.jpg

his fingerprints.......he will need a bottlebrush for some areas.....

only if Rommel could jump in there..priest would be in deep shit...

IML Gear Cream!
Man those kids are brave! Some scary looking Easter bunnies....

^^ that last one.. Hahahahahahaha

Great, now I'll have some trentastic dreams when I get home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back