• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

need help planning second cycle

musclebound1day

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone,
I plan on starting a bulk cycle. Need help planning. I see some of the best cycles people post abouy are test/dbol/deca. But im having issues determining the right mg dosage to take. My first cycle consisted of tren ace 100 mg eod 8 weeks and test e 350 twice a week for 12 weeks. This will be my second cycle ive ever ran. Never had any bad side effects from my first cycle besides an attitude issue/joint pain. Been eating real clean for the past year. May 2013 i was around 270 sloppy now im down to 191 firm with ab definition. Of course my caloric intake with increase to around 4000 from my current 1200. Clean calories though. Let me know what recomendation yall have, ive also come across information regarding using other things with dbol if first time using. This true?
Stats:
Weight: 191
Height: 5'11"
Bf: 15%

You can't go wrong with that cycle, however; it's hard to say since everyone is different. How much weight are you trying to gain? knowing how much weight you want to gain, would be a good starting point

Thanks bro, I gain weight easily so im shooting for 220 pounds. Dont think that would be very difficult. But it will be closely regulated to ensure muscle and fat ratio stays right.

Back