• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bill Gates pimp shack

Honestly, I don't like how that house looks, although I wouldn't mind living there. I would build a better house with 97 million I think.

Wow!! :eek: There is a lot of freak'in glass!!

Not the greatest house I've seen, but wouldn't mind having it as a little love nest :D

With that much money I would have bought an island and built a slightly smaller house. Look at the number of windows in that thing, one strategically placed rock and that thing will go down like monica lewinsky. ;)

Originally posted by Dale Mabry
one strategically placed rock and that thing will go down like monica lewinsky. ;)

:haha:

I like the guy who owns virgin (everything) better...
but I suppose...I could live there if give the opportunity..
:)

Billy is consistant. Like his Operating System, his house appears fragile and uninspiring. I wonder if he will have to constantly make patches to it to fix all the security flaws?

Originally posted by OceanDude
Billy is consistant. Like his Operating System, his house appears fragile and uninspiring. I wonder if he will have to constantly make patches to it to fix all the security flaws?
:laugh:

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by OceanDude

Do you think he started out with a shack (Q-DOS) and built on top of it with more fluff? :D

Back