• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hey everyone a question about sustanon and anadrol

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone, I hope your Easter weekend is going well.

Im a long time dweller on this site but signed up because i have a question. The first time i messed around with steroids I only had Anadrol and decided to run with it anyways ( il save you the time , 'dummy' 'idiot' 'WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT' ) but in all honesty i felt great while on it with no serious sides.

I only did that for about 4 weeks at 50mg ed. That was over a year ago and im grabbing some sustanon in a couple days with some hcg and i also have about 60 25mg tabs of anadrol.

I was thinking of doing 500 a week of sust for 12 weeks and i am going to run the hcg during the cycle to keep the boys plump but i need to know how much hcg i should be using to do so.

The last thing i will mention is im thinking of throwing the drol in at 50mgs ed for the first 4 weeks but am wondering if thats even neccesary.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Lifting for 4 years on and off steadily for 2
i weight 220 lbs
I am 25 years old
I am 6 feet 1 inch
Thanks and good day everyone! :) (sorry if this is in the wrong place, im new here )

Personally I would use 500 iu every 3-4 days hCG. When I use to use an strong oral in the beginning I would have stalled gains in the cycle when I dropped the oral unless I replaced it with something. I would do something like this.

1-12 Sustanon 500 mg
1-4 Anadrol 50mg/d
9-12 Anavar 50 mg/d

The 4 week break without the oral will help your liver but you will have a brief stall. Then gains will take off again and be lean and hard. Tighten the diet the last 6 weeks and you will do really well.

that actually seems like good advice il try and get some anavar in the next while and thanks for the hcg doses that was my main concern. Lastly with the 500 of sust im reading conflicting things about when to shoot it im seeing that i can do it all in one go and im also seeing to do it twice a week. Thoughts on that? Thanks again!

Welcome to the community

Back