• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cheque Drops

2B1

I pooped today...
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sup bros? Question. I have some Cheque Drops that I got from a source that I trust, however, this being my first time using them I am wondering what effects are to be expected from the first few uses. I have done all the research that one can do, and from what I glean, it should be felt from the first use as it is not really intended to be cycled. I went up to 1000mcg before my w/o and I felt a little bit of a heightened awareness and some flushing, but nothing like the reports that I've heard. Anyone with any experience with this compound, I'd love to hear your experience. Thanks.

The rumors of crazy aggression and a massive increase in strength are completely ridiculous. It is just a steroid--not some miracle compound. While it might be stronger per mg than most other AAS, there are several other steroids which function similarly to Cheque Drops in terms of aggression. Halotestin and Trenbolone are two of the most common. On top of that, not everyone responds the same to AAS. Some people have a hard time controlling their temper with Halo, while others don't experience any increase in aggression even with very high dosages. Personal response can vary widely. If you think you can take 1 mg and turn into a demented lunatic, you have another thing coming.

You might be able to gauge your potential personal response by how you respond to other, simlarly acting steroids. If you don't have anger-aggression issues with any other steroids, you probably aren't going to with this stuff, either. A typical test, tren, halo cycle, especially when using decent dosages, will make most people much more anger-agression prone than a single 1 mg dose of Cheque Drops. As with any steroid, maximum effects won't be noticed with short-term exposure. The centers of the brain responsible for inducing anger-aggression needs to remain under the influence of the drug for weeks before maximum stimulation will occur. It's just like with strength...or libidio...or any of the other effects steroid have--it takes a few weeks of chronic exposure before noticing their full effects.

Precisely what I thought. I wonder why there are so many myths floating around about this compound... I could see running it for a few weeks leading up to a meet or competition,but just taking a single dose as a stand alone prior to an event wouldn't do a damn thing... I'm already going to be taking M1T and Dbol at the onset of my cycle, so adding this as a regular thing is not an option... Anyone want 1mg/60ml of Mibolerone...? lol :mooh:

Precisely what I thought. I wonder why there are so many myths floating around about this compound... I could see running it for a few weeks leading up to a meet or competition,but just taking a single dose as a stand alone prior to an event wouldn't do a damn thing... I'm already going to be taking M1T and Dbol at the onset of my cycle, so adding this as a regular thing is not an option... Anyone want 1mg/60ml of Mibolerone...? lol :mooh:

Mibolerone lol

I don't see cheque drops being of much use unless it's before a meet or sporting event.

Maybe you can keep it around & pop it when you go to kick your GFs ex boyfriend ; ]

Mibolerone lol

I don't see cheque drops being of much use unless it's before a meet or sporting event.

Maybe you can keep it around & pop it when you go to kick your GFs ex boyfriend ; ]

This!!! HAHA

Back