• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who has real masteron?

IML Gear Cream!
This thread is full of soo much BS......

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Don't be unkind to WP, he has anxiety issues when nobody shows him love

Mast was hard on my hairline , so I vote yes - real mast does thin you hair.

gp has real masteron ;)

Mast was hard on my hairline , so I vote yes - real mast does thin you hair.

Hair loss is 100% genetic. Mast tends to be harder on the hair in those who do experience AAS induced hair loss, but it is still a genetic response. In other words, if you are genetically prone to hair loss, Mast is likely to be more problematic than most other AAS.

gp has real masteron ;)

GP? Who's GP? Because if its the GP I think, its NOT masteron. I had it tested it out at the med university I go to and it was low dose test enth.

You're testing illegal steroids at your university? This thread just keeps getting more interesting.....

Hair loss is 100% genetic. Mast tends to be harder on the hair in those who do experience AAS induced hair loss, but it is still a genetic response. In other words, if you are genetically prone to hair loss, Mast is likely to be more problematic than most other AAS.
I totally agree. Funny thing is it didn't recede my hairline, but instead thinned all my hair evenly ? Anyone else had this happen ?

yea mast thinned my hair all over and i dont bald and am not bald.but mast makes my hair fall out like hair every where i still have a full head of hair it just falls out and it thins while on mast.i use nizoral shampoo and it helps but it is still thin while on it.when i stop the mast it stops falling out and goes back to normal.so i keep my mast cycle short and will not touch it if i dont have a bottle of nizroral shampoo.

I'm having a hard time flinging nizoral shampoo . My supermarket dosent have it. Is it a special product online ?

Mast makes my dick so hard I could fuck a whole threw sheet rock.

My hair was thinning in front of my head so I now use a mach 5 to shave it completely. Can I do a 20 week cycle of mast so even more of my hair can fall out, and is hair loss from a mast cycle permanent or will it start growing back when I stop.. It will save me money on razors and time shaving my head. Being serious, I have enough on hand to run 400 mgs a week for 10 weeks on top of 400 mgs of tren and 300 mgs of test. I want my hair gone.

My hair is really thick and hair loss runs in my blood. My cousin is 2 weeks older then me and literally has barely anything left, you can see right thru it. All mast did was lighten mine slightly but it's so thick its not enough for anyone to notice.

Who has real masteron that is actually masteron and not test prop? Had a few masterons from some lab sponsors tested out with the labmax steroid testing kit and sadly they came out to be test prop, NOT masteron. So sad....so pathetic.

So...who has REAL masteron?

I think that there is one company in Turkey making masteron as far as I know no UG labs has a real one, I have seen a lot of samples all failed labmax test

Both times I've used AMA Mast Prop, I had increased aggression and a much shorter fuse...different than with Test

I think that there is one company in Turkey making masteron as far as I know no UG labs has a real one, I have seen a lot of samples all failed labmax test

Lmao at labmax and no ugl having real mast.

Most of the UG Labs are unable to analyze, their manufacturers sell them bad API's (raw powders). Those super low quality powders, have a high metal and acid content, this can cause pain even if the BA content is low.Without any analysis of raw materials its impossible to find a constant and reliable API manufacturer. None of the UG producers have access to the lab testing of API’s. There is growing evidence that “chronic” or long-term exposure to lower levels of heavy metals that are find in those unpure products can have a serious effect on health.

Now even if send me a bunch of free gear of oxide labs personally I wouldnt use it.

Not true of ALL UGLS. actuallly, some do employ testing finished products. Including mucrocount te tests for impuritites. PM me lf you need more info.

You cannot rely on a Chinese raw supplier to provide a legit test report. They are unscrupulous and will.stickma fucking ivy league diploma in your pack if it would make you purchase. Lol

Not true of ALL UGLS. actuallly, some do employ testing finished products. Including mucrocount te tests for impuritites. PM me lf you need more info.

You cannot rely on a Chinese raw supplier to provide a legit test report. They are unscrupulous and will.stickma fucking ivy league diploma in your pack if it would make you purchase. Lol

Gsracer where you at?

Back