• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who has real masteron?

IML Gear Cream!
real primo,masteron,halo and oxan only a big labs can buy it,shitty and tiny ug labs no way.

Lol Grozny stfu already.

i am sure a lot of masterons are not masteron even close since its not so cheap ! so its why you not lost hair! but good and real masteron for sure take your hair!

Lol, you're joking right.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

i am sure a lot of masterons are not masteron even close since its not so cheap ! so its why you not lost hair! but good and real masteron for sure take your hair!

I'm pretty sure HeavyIrons hair didn't start falling out, and he was using a VERY reputable brand of masteron (winks)

Big True!!!! :lol:

Who do you work for? You must get all your gear free from WP.

Most of the UG Labs are unable to analyze, their manufacturers sell them bad API's (raw powders). Those super low quality powders, have a high metal and acid content, this can cause pain even if the BA content is low.Without any analysis of raw materials its impossible to find a constant and reliable API manufacturer. None of the UG producers have access to the lab testing of API’s. There is growing evidence that “chronic” or long-term exposure to lower levels of heavy metals that are find in those unpure products can have a serious effect on health.

Now even if send me a bunch of free gear of oxide labs personally I wouldnt use it.

How to tell if a person has an agenda. They only stay on one side of the fence arguing points in their defense. You've already made it quite clear to us all you work under the table for WP. Thank you Mr. Lewinsky.

If u ask me about Asia Pharma i would say yes its quality gear same as alpha-pharma, balkan pharma, as a UG one of the biggest and oldest IP China.

Last edited:
mast kills my hair really they only thing that does. but nizarol shampoo helps a lot.and i like wp his shit is the bomb but i hate how he thinks he is the only person on earth that has good gear.kinda like that hot girl that thinks she is got the pussy not just a pussy.while yes it is good there are plenty more just as good or better. i have used bpl mast it was good and mlg mast it was good.i use mast e but still all the same.

IML Gear Cream!

So are you saying the mast I got from your site is fake or wildly under dosed? I've gotten mast from you twice and ran them both times at 700-750mg ew and had zero issues with my hair line. So if what you're saying is true then that would mean you've ripped me off right? You might want to go back and rethink then rewrite what you're saying there buddy. You're making some bold statements that contradict yourself and your business.

Get em Sherk

So are you saying the mast I got from your site is fake or wildly under dosed? I've gotten mast from you twice and ran them both times at 700-750mg ew and had zero issues with my hair line. So if what you're saying is true then that would mean you've ripped me off right? You might want to go back and rethink then rewrite what you're saying there buddy. You're making some bold statements that contradict yourself and your business.

funny guy...

i have ran mast from bpl and mlg both made my hair fall out some or thin i should say but nizarol shampoo helped a lot and most came back after stopping the mast.i like wp and his gear is good no question but you acting like your the only person on earth that sales real gear is stupid. just because you like to make a 90% profit and some company would rather make 50% profit and sale more does not mean there stuff is bunk.it just means you sale really good gear and like to make a killing doing it thats your own buss but dont bash others for not being as greedy as you are.your gear is good but there is tons of good gear other places to stop hating.

lol, Ignorance is bliss.

Mast also had my hair falling out ...Unless your bald is it really worth the chance ? I thought the mast was great on a tren , prop , mast run BUT I wont use it again . Again even if it only happens to some people IS IT REALLY WORTH IT ? Not for me its not , I would look like a dick bald lol

I totally agree with murf here no AAS is worth going bald imo. However, I ran mast 500mgs per week and never had a problem. Halo was the only AAS that caused hair loss even at low dosages, at least that I noticed.

I fully agree as well. If it affected my hair line, I'd stay the hell away from it. No aas is worth negative sides that can be permanent or unbearable.

Labmax test kits are bunk bullshit.
Even their own website does not show consistent results. Test some test prop with it and see what it says that is LOL.

I fully agree as well. If it affected my hair line, I'd stay the hell away from it. No aas is worth negative sides that can be permanent or unbearable.

Bunch of hair loving fags in this mfker

all you have to do is use the damn shampoo they sale it everywhere i think it is called nizarol (sp) a couple times a week.you get the results of mast or proviron and keep your hair.it is like 15-20 bucks a bottle and last for ever and it is good shampoo and that.

OP I just started some EP Masteron I got from UncleZ, I'm running a log so you can follow and see results and judge for yourself. I also will be writing a review on it when done.

all you have to do is use the damn shampoo they sale it everywhere i think it is called nizarol (sp) a couple times a week.you get the results of mast or proviron and keep your hair.it is like 15-20 bucks a bottle and last for ever and it is good shampoo and that.

how do you know this works?

your not going to loose your hair because of mast unless you are already prone to hair loss. its all in your genes

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Who has real masteron that is actually masteron and not test prop? Had a few masterons from some lab sponsors tested out with the labmax steroid testing kit and sadly they came out to be test prop, NOT masteron. So sad....so pathetic.

So...who has REAL masteron?

I would give up on masteron it is hard to find, I have seen a few tests all fail, I think that they problem is China they sell bunk powder

I would give up on masteron it is hard to find, I have seen a few tests all fail, I think that they problem is China they sell bunk powder

So does that mean that "testosterone" from UG labs is also bunk/low dose/ or something else?

they sale "good powder" but not masteron..but ugls who make gear label it as masteron and scam ! its it

And why is that? Is it because masteron is a discontinued drug?

Back