1. Who created it? Mark Phillips. Click on the link above for information about Mark.
2. Why? Sometimes liquid isn't convenient. Because Palcohol is powder and very light, you can take it just about anywhere to enjoy a cocktail! That's why we say: "Take your Pal wherever you go." Please use it responsibly and legally. Don't consume Palcohol and drive.
3. How strong is it? Palcohol when used as directed, by adding five ounces of liquid to it, is equal to a standard mixed drink.
4. What's in it? It varies per version but basically, alcohol....and in the cocktail versions, natural flavorings and Sucralose as a sweetener. The ingredients of each version are listed on the front of the package. Palcohol is gluten free.
5. How is it made? If we told you, we'd have to shoot you. We are in the process of patenting it and it is currently patent pending.
6. What flavors are there? We plan on releasing six versions sold in a pouch that is the equivalent to one shot of alcohol:
V which is powder made from premium vodka distilled four times.
R which is powder made from premium Puerto Rican rum
V and R can be used two ways. One way is by adding five ounces of your favorite mixer to make a Rum and Coke, Vodka and Orange Juice, etc. Another option is adding five ounces of water to the powder and then adding a flavored drink powder to make it any flavor you want. The result is equivalent to one average mixed drink.
The four cocktail versions are:
Powderita - tastes just like a Margarita
Just add water to these four flavors for an instant cocktail.
7. Who owns Palcohol: Palcohol is owned by a privately held company called Lipsmark. There is no investment opportunities at this time nor do we plan on going public anytime soon.
8. Are we looking for investors, distributors or employees? No, no and no but thanks for offering. For those people who want to sell it or buy it, please subscribe to our mailing list to receive that information down the road.
9. Where will it be sold? Think of Palcohol as liquor....just in powder form. It will be sold anywhere where liquor can be sold and a buyer must be of legal drinking age to buy it. It will be available nationwide and can be bought online.
10. Can Palcohol be added to food? I suppose so, but you're not adding flavor to the dish, just alcohol. As Palcohol is a new product, we have yet to explore its potential of being added to food. You have to add Palcohol after a dish is cooked as the alcohol will burn off if you cook with it. As always, please use it responsibly and because it adds alcohol to the dish, do not serve the dish to minors.
11. Can I snort it? We have seen comments about goofballs wanting to snort it. Don't do it! It is not a responsible or smart way to use the product. To take precautions against this action, we've added volume to the powder so it would take more than a half of a cup of powder to get the equivalent of one drink up your nose. You would feel all pain for little gain. Just use it the right way.
12. When will it be available? We expect it to be for sale this fall. No samples will be released ahead of time.