Purchase Peptides

Pramipexole

Thread: Pramipexole

I pooped today...

Rep Points

Thumbs down Pramipexole

This stuff gives me terrible nausea the morning after administration. I started with .25mg and then titrated down to .125mg and I still have nausea for almost the entire day after evening administration... Does anyone have experience with this compound and can chime in as to how long the nausea lasts? I know one is supposed to slowly titrate the dose up to ~.5mg for anti-progesterone purposes, but I can't even tolerate .125 eod... Is Caber any easier to stomach? Pun intended...
    Everything I say is for entertainment purposes only.
    I do not condone the use of illegal substances.
    I pooped today...

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Switch to caber bro. Less sides

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Caber is easier on you, but also not as easily accessible to a lot of guys. With the Prami, I would drop the dose to .1mg ed. At that dose you should start adapting rather quickly. I'd give it a couple days... Then bump the dose to .2 mg. continue on that path until you have reached your desired dose.

Rep Points

Yeah, you need to start very low and bump up slowly. Prami doesn't give me nausea but I get other sides, insomnia most notably. Personally I feel good on Prami and my energy is through the roof. A good drug imo, but it is powerful and should be respected as such. No experience with caber here so I can't speak to that.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Prami is very strong. Most guys never need more than 0.1-0.3 mg daily.

I wouldn't use any anti-prolactin drug without seeing labs first though. Your prolactin may be normal.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!

Buy Syringes No Prescription
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Still growin
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

.2-.4ml is my max or I feel like shit the next day too. .2 is nicely tolerated. though In my experience
    I'll get there or Die trying...

Team RamRod

Rep Points

Caber ftw! Bigger loads and way less sides..

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I agree with most people. You used too much too soon. Start at 0.05mg and move up to 0.1mg. You shouldn't need more than 0.2m-0.3mg at your highest dose. Take it about 3 hours pre bed. Due to it's effects on dopamine if you take it pre bed you will wake up wide awake at about 3am.... although you will still be able to go back to sleep no problems. You will likely wake up even 3 hours pre bed but it helps. Prami is fantastic Weird timing but I am writing an article on it and just need to add a few things and I will post it later. So look out for it in this section
    Click on my banner below and use code E2525 to get 25% off on all products at SuperiorPeptides.com

Rep Points

I.would like to see that
    ABAXEN PHARMACEUTICALS
    FASTEST T/A TIME, HIGHEST QUALITY GEAR AND BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE
    WWW.LEVRAM.US

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by orange24 View Post
    I.would like to see that
    Just posting it now
    Click on my banner below and use code E2525 to get 25% off on all products at SuperiorPeptides.com

I pooped today...

Rep Points

Thanks everyone. I appreciate the feedback. I'm going to take heavy's advice and hold off until my 4 week labs. I don't expect there will be any sides to speak of until after that mark anyway...
    Everything I say is for entertainment purposes only.
    I do not condone the use of illegal substances.
    I pooped today...

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 2B1 View Post
    Thanks everyone. I appreciate the feedback. I'm going to take heavy's advice and hold off until my 4 week labs. I don't expect there will be any sides to speak of until after that mark anyway...
    Good plan. When I get labs off cycle my prolactin is 9. When I get labs taking a 19-nor, my prolactin is........ 9. Never needed anything for it

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rayjay1 View Post
    Good plan. When I get labs off cycle my prolactin is 9. When I get labs taking a 19-nor, my prolactin is........ 9. Never needed anything for it
    Exactly. Progesterone and prolactin are two complete different things. Lots of misinformation online regarding the two. Yes if using hormones (tren and deca) it isn't needed. Controlling estrogen is key even when using 19-nors. Prami is fantastic for anxiety created by tren though. If using the likes of hexarelin then prami is very useful. Although only regular bloodwork can tell us if it is truly needed.

Rep Points

I've heard both sides
    ABAXEN PHARMACEUTICALS
    WWW.LEVRAM.US

Rep Points

What about a supplement like prolactrone by black lion research? I read about it in the sponsor section. Wouldn't this be a safer alternative to prami or caber? Never took any of these but figured why not try the one with least sides. I'm sure its probably the weakest but was thinking of running that with my next tren cycle. I never hear alot of guys mention prolactrone, just caber or prami. Anyone have any recent experience with it?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
    Due to it's effects on dopamine if you take it pre bed you will wake up wide awake at about 3am.... although you will still be able to go back to sleep no problems. You will likely wake up even 3 hours pre bed but it helps. Prami is fantastic
    I experienced this to a tee.... it was weird reading this post as you described my symptoms as if you witnessed them...

Rep Points

Sounds like a great drug if managed correctly
    ABAXEN PHARMACEUTICALS
    WWW.LEVRAM.US

AG is my home

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post
    Caber ftw! Bigger loads and way less sides..
    repped for bigger loads.
    prami at .25 mg ed made me feel like a piece of shit, i might try it again but if i do its going to be .05 or .1 mg ed
    having abs because you are skinny is like a women having tits because she's fat

Registered Abuser
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Ive actually been reading that prami is much better then caber. Even though its easy to get sides from prami because of dosing the sides are not as harsh as caber. Caber has sides linked to heart disease if used for prolonged periods or at high dosages. Prami also has effects on anxiety and gh, it reduces anxiety and promotes gh levels. After doing some research its clear my choice will be prami while on my tren cycle.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by crawfBigG View Post
    I experienced this to a tee.... it was weird reading this post as you described my symptoms as if you witnessed them...
    I have taken it many times We probably react exactly the same... most people will as we are all built the same

Quote Originally Posted by futureMrO View Post
    repped for bigger loads.
    prami at .25 mg ed made me feel like a piece of shit, i might try it again but if i do its going to be .05 or .1 mg ed
    Yes 0.25mg will make you feel sick. Start at 0.05mg and gradually move up to 0.1mg over a few weeks. If you want bigger loads use clomid and/or HCG. Added to that soya lecithin and you are gtg. There are other things such as zinc, celery seed and arginine. Drink lots of water too.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo99 View Post
    Ive actually been reading that prami is much better then caber. Even though its easy to get sides from prami because of dosing the sides are not as harsh as caber. Caber has sides linked to heart disease if used for prolonged periods or at high dosages. Prami also has effects on anxiety and gh, it reduces anxiety and promotes gh levels. After doing some research its clear my choice will be prami while on my tren cycle.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    Exactly. There are pro's and con's for everything but prami is fantastic.