• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wrist Wraps - Going Quick!

Tod Fisher

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello!

If you use wrist wraps in your workouts then listen up!

BullSmash are launching their new wrist wraps on Amazon, and as part of the launch they are giving away 50-100 pairs of wraps!

To check out the offer go to the promo page here: http://bullsmash.com/vip

Take care

All the best

Nice find. Can always use an extra pair.
It's actually a 70% discount with free shipping...comes to $10.50.
They want you to write a review after you receive them and they will then reimburse you the remaining 30% ($10.50) to a PayPal account.
You must have a PayPal account to get the reimbursement.

Good thing I saw this I need a new pair ASAP.

I bought some Amazon TD will be today
I can post some pics up tonight on them.

Ordered a pair yesterday. They will be here tomorrow. I bought a pair of Harbinger and the velcro came off after a week of use. The thumb loop on one of them came off as well. Terrible construction. I look forward to reviewing these! I'm going to buy a pair of Inzer wraps as well and compare the quality. I just don't know what type from Inzer. They have so many...

I bought some Amazon TD will be today
I can post some pics up tonight on them.

Please do and thanks.

Ordered a pair yesterday. They will be here tomorrow. I bought a pair of Harbinger and the velcro came off after a week of use. The thumb loop on one of them came off as well. Terrible construction. I look forward to reviewing these! I'm going to buy a pair of Inzer wraps as well and compare the quality. I just don't know what type from Inzer. They have so many...

I've got the Inzer Iron Zs and I'm not a fan. They are certainly well constructed, but the material is stiff enough that it doesn't quite conform to my wrist. Also the ends are so thick (where it's stitched) that when you wrap them real tight, the ends dig into your wrists. Now this isn't a huge deal if you're paying attention and make sure that end is on the back side of your wrist, but if you forget and wrap with the end on the underside of your wrist ... Feels similar to being caught ina wrist lock when you press with the wraps positioned that way.

Back