• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Buffalo bars??

Lift-on

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What is the advantage and or reasons for using a buffalo bar. How many of y'all use them and what's ur experiances with them.

What is the advantage and or reasons for using a buffalo bar. How many of y'all use them and what's ur experiances with them.

The buffalo bar on bench press has one primary advantage. It increases the ROM which increases the time under tension and the effort exerted to accomplish the lift.

If you can lift "X" amount of weight with the buffalo bar, you will definitely get it with the bench bar.

Also, the buffalo bar allows you to work the sticking point at the bottom if that is where you struggle--coming out the hole.

Buffalo bars from i have seen are mostly used for squats as they allow you to hold the bar lower if you havr bad shoulders. But I would just get a safety squat bar or camber bar

Buffalo bars from i have seen are mostly used for squats as they allow you to hold the bar lower if you havr bad shoulders. But I would just get a safety squat bar or camber bar

He is referring to using them on the bench

http://youtu.be/9EiZ5u9mj7Y

The bar can also be used for squats and you are Correct is usually employed for that
However it is a potent tool for bench

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is referring to using them on the bench

http://youtu.be/9EiZ5u9mj7Y

The bar can also be used for squats and you are Correct is usually employed for that
However it is a potent tool for bench

Nice!! Thanks for the info. I need to look into getting one of them. I love variations of bench, this would be a great one

If you want to up your bench start doing dead stop benching, pause benching, and rest pause benching.

If you want to up your bench start doing dead stop benching, pause benching, and rest pause benching.

Yes those are good
But they aren't going to increase your rom or force you into an awkward position like the buffalo bar

You also can't just bench every week and expect good results... Period. Try some variation in the movements and bars

Also:
Floor press
Board press
Chains
Bands

Last edited:
Back