• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

HeavyB Recovery and No More Fat Log

IML Gear Cream!
Hip belt squats are awesome, nothing works my quads more than hip belt squats, not even 40 rep sets on hack squat or leg press.

As for the diet one of the rules I go by, whenever cutting or bulking is to avoid meals high in both fat and carbs (both are sources of energy), and to time them throughout the day.
Right now I am lean bulking so if I workout early in the day I have 3- 4 high carbs and protein but low in fat (<10g) meals, and my dinner and before bed meal will consist of fat and protein but no carbs.
However if I workout in the evening I usually start my day with keto meals, and have carbs in the evening (pre and post workout) and another keto meal before bed.

I might have to order a hip belt and give it a go and see how it works.
I will start working on cutting the fat. The wife wanted to go to lunch today so I am sure I blew it out. Chinese food I am sure is not diet friendly.

Havent posted in awhile diet is still on track been posting it up on my fitness pal.
I worked Arms on Monday
Worked legs today did zercher squats they seemed work pretty good. Found out he gym is planning on getting hip squat belt machine in the new future helps to be friends with the owners.
Seems like my cycle is kicking in T3 might be little high I cant stop dropping alot after every meal.
I know the increase in TEst is working recovery time is good and the muscles are swelling again with blood. The Deca is helping with my joints I have some knee pain but as soon as I stop the exercise the pain stops.
The scale hasnt moved yet but that seems to be normal anytime I do this.

Hip Belt Squats
No fancy gym equipment is necessary, I do mine in power rack, similar to the one in the picture, I attach dipping belt to the bottom pulley.
draft_lens20731134module166425995photo_1361932278a_A_-__a__.jpg
body-solid-leather-dip-belt-ma330-1.png

Been a bit slack on the log.
I have worked out all week taking a break today. I am very sore from the workouts and the MMA.. I boxed for 2 hours 2 min rounds Tuesday I can barely lift my arms figured time for a break. I have also been very aware of my diet now and trying to keep it in check. I can tell a difference from the increased test and the deca.
I didnt go to the gym to lift today but I will do MMA tonight.

Not being able to lift arms up does not sound good, don't be afraid to take a day off.
Personally I find that less is more, I have been making much better progress going to gym 3 times a week then on 5 or 6 day splits.

Been a few days since I have posted I will post a couple pics again in the next few days.
I hit back and biceps this morning was good working out hell being on the pc with my biceps cramping big time.
I did hit the scale at the gym this morning looks like its moved a couple of lbs I am up to 277 now. I do feel a bit better my endurance needs to be better thou I cant run or jog with out getting my heart rate thru the roof.
I am trying to kit cardio at the gym on my days off from MMA... I do feel good about the MMA 10 years since I kicked most everything is still there.
I am going to try to run with my 10 year old in the evenings just got to watch the back.
I started going to PT for my fingers on the right being numb. I got a pinched nerve in my neck.

I have been pretty slack on this.
I am still running the same cycle but i have added 500mg of npp weekly in.. I am in the second week of the npp I will be dropping the deca soon. I will post up more details tomorrow. I havent slacked any when its came to the gym, or diet just in logging it. My phone hasnt been playing nice with the forum or my fitness pal. I have some new pics I am putting up tonight

Pics
2lc72ab.jpg

1zx1vds.jpg

What is the progress so far?
Body Weight?
Strength?

IML Gear Cream!
Have not touched the scale I will weigh in the Am. Strength is coming back strong very strong. Clothes are fitting much better. I can do 1.5 work with no problem now no rest and leave sore after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No offense brother, but it doesnt look like you have made any progress. It may just be the pics but if you are serious you need to put 100% in cardio and a 110% in your diet.

At your body fat, a diet alone should be enough for you to drop bf.

Not trying to bash or discourage, just trying to give my take and motivate you.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

No offense brother, but it doesnt look like you have made any progress. It may just be the pics but if you are serious you need to put 100% in cardio and a 110% in your diet.

At your body fat, a diet alone should be enough for you to drop bf.

Not trying to bash or discourage, just trying to give my take and motivate you.

No you are not discouraging me I wouldnt aspect people to lie. There is a little change but not much in the camera for sure. I am doing cardio 4 days a week and I have been strong on diet. I should have done measurements. I can tell you I have lose some inches even if it doesnt appear. I am able to wear pants i couldnt before I have also noticed a size increase in my arms and chest.

I havent been too good in the log but I have been going ... I started hard april 27th, 28th so a little in to a month. I was going to weigh at the gym this mornign but I couldnt make it so I did a band workout at home and I will do 2 hr of cardio tonight. I do 2 hrs on tues and thrusday and 45 mon, weds, friday my weekends are farm work so it is what it is.
My calorie intake is about 2500 daily.

Losse clothes is usually a good sign of heading in the right direction. Keep at it!

Did back and biceps this morning.. I am feeling the soreness now. .It was a good workout I got to laugh as some young punks trying to mirror box. My 10 year old could have punched them in the face multiple times.

Been tracking food in myfitnesspal that is a normal day for me. Unless we go out to eat.
FOODSCaloriesCarbsFatProteinCholestSodiumSugarsFiber
Breakfast
Eggs - Fried (whole egg), 2 large1851g14g13g420mg188mg1g0g
Sausage Patty - Sausage Patty, 2 patty3200g40g16g130mg3,000mg4g0g
Coffee - Brewed from grounds, 4 cup (8 fl oz)90g0g1g0mg19mg0g0g
Lunch
Generic - Asian Beef Lettuce Wraps, 1/4 lb38824g22g23g69mg580mg0g0g
Rice - Brown, long-grain, cooked, 0.5 cup10822g1g3g0mg5mg0g2g
Homemade - Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms, 2 caps1027g5g6g30mg225mg1g1g
Cheese - Goat, soft type, 0.25 oz190g1g1g3mg26mg0g0g
Dinner
Deli Counter - Genoa Salami, 3 oz1000g9g5g30mg420mg0g0g
Cheese - Goat, semisoft type, 1 oz1031g8g6g22mg146mg1g0g
Generic - Slow Cooker Chicken Tika Marsala - Paleo, 12 oz49016g11g0g0mg0mg0g0g
Snacks
Apples - Raw, with skin, 1 medium (2-3/4" dia) (approx 3 per lb)7219g0g0g0mg1mg14g3g
Chiqui - Banana, 126 g11030g0g1g0mg0mg19g3g
TOTAL:2,006120g111g75g704mg4,610mg40g9g

i dont understand your table why are carbs separate from sugars?

And 75 grams of protien is one meal for me. Your carbs and fat are way to high IMO. Your trying to lose weight but all you calories are coming from fat? Eat more white meat chicken and eat more meals. chicken and asparagus chicken and broccoli chicken and anything that is not sugar or fat. Then twice a week up you carbs for the day.

No you are not discouraging me I wouldnt aspect people to lie.
That's the 3rd time I see you using aspect instead of expect. I even asked my girlfriend if that's the american spelling.

Losse clothes is usually a good sign of heading in the right direction. Keep at it!

For me tighter fitting clothes were a sign that I was heading in the right direction until I got myself a tumble dryer. Evil machine shrunk all my t-shirts.

i dont understand your table why are carbs separate from sugars?
I believe that's total carbs and then of which sugar and fiber in last 2 columns.
And 75 grams of protien is one meal for me. Your carbs and fat are way to high IMO. Your trying to lose weight but all you calories are coming from fat? Eat more white meat chicken and eat more meals. chicken and asparagus chicken and broccoli chicken and anything that is not sugar or fat. Then twice a week up you carbs for the day.
Also a good suggestion. Chicken and asparagus or broccoli seems to work very well for many competitors. If it works for them I am sure it will work for you as well.

For me tighter fitting clothes were a sign that I was heading in the right direction until I got myself a tumble dryer. Evil machine shrunk all my t-shirts.

Lol, im purposely shrinking shit now....dryer is on high, not helping ; (

Btw it is "expect" not aspect. Aspect is a different word with a different meaning.

I swear auto correct did it. Which I am from the south.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
chicken and asparagus chicken and broccoli chicken and anything that is not sugar or fat. Then twice a week up you carbs for the day.
Skinnyguy, could you elaborate on this? Like several meals of chicken and broccoli five days a week, and add in rice or potatoes two days a week?

Skinnyguy, could you elaborate on this? Like several meals of chicken and broccoli five days a week, and add in rice or potatoes two days a week?

Its basic Carb Cycling. And the Idea behind telling him to use chicken is to avoid unnecessary fat. but you could also replace that with lean turkey, super lean beef or fish pretty easily. But yes you end up eating several of the same meals through out the day and week... Say you eat six meals in a day You will not want to make six different meals every day unless you have no life or job and want to spend all your day in the kitchen. Ill grill a bunch of chicken about twice a week same thing with fish. Twice a week I have high carb days(340 grams) the rest of the week its either low carbs (which for me is 180 grams) or no carbs. Protein I try to keep above 300 grams daily. With the fat I calculate what I need to fill the gap to 3200(recently lowered) calories. So If i ate 300g protein and 340g Carbs I would need to eat about 80 grams fat. Your macros for carb cycling would depend on your goals and you maintenance calories and would be specific to you.

And also for me I try to keep the carbs im eating as whole food as possible. So rice and potatoes mostly... I do eat processed carbs just not a lot of them.

Note: I am far from a bodybuilder or diet expert so whats up there is stuff that I pieced together with a lot of other peoples help and research. Nor do have a crazy ripped physique so take my advice for what its worth. That just has been working for me lately.

Back