HeavyB Recovery and No More Fat Log

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

HeavyB Recovery and No More Fat Log

I am going to start a log to track my progress and so I can be accountable if I dont follow thru. I know a few transformation contest are going on now but I wanted to stick it over here just for myself.
    I really started back at the gym this morning coming off a back surgery on Feb 26th.
    I have had both shoulders done 1 in 2011 the other in 2013
    So far this is what I am running
    AI 12.5mcg ED
    Tada 15mcg ED
    T3 100mcg ED
    Pinning on Saturday
    500mg Test Cyp
    200mg Deca
    I am planning on running this log for the next 18 weeks.
    I will be putting Test prop in the cycle along with Tren A.

Monday ==Chest
    Monday == Fast walk treadmill --- did 10 min

I feel pretty good right now a little sore now and still having the numbness in my right hand pointer and index finger.
    I felt more numbness when doing my chest work out.
    i will follow up with pictures and some measurements I will tell you my BF is the highest it has been in a long time. It all seems to be around my belly thou.

I have ate the follow today
    Breakfast 2 eggs and 2 Sausage plus water and black coffee
    After workout
    Protein Shake.
    Black Coffee.

Registered Abuser

Rep Points

Kill it man, subbed.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

SteelGear.net
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Subbed. I am sure you will achieve your goal.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Thanks guys for the Subbed .
    Little more information I left out.
    I am closer to 41 than 40 now. I am 6ft 275lbs Pics to come... I am not really where I want to be right now. I was going to do measurements but going to hold off a few weeks for that.

Starting from yesterday:
    Lunch
    Oka and Tomato with corn stew... With a few crackers
    2 pieces of sourdough and pimento cheese mayo mix. We call it pimento cheese.

Afternoon snack
    Banana
    Cheese

Dinner
    Shrimp
    Zucchini
    Salami with goat cheese

I dont know if I hit my gallon of water or not yesterday will work on it more today getting back up to the gallon. I know I was pissing like crazy.
    AI 12.5mcg ED
    Tada 15mcg ED
    T3 100mcg ED
    Pinned 100mg for test prop

AM
    Woke up easier but damn my chest was sore did a little more than I thought getting back in the gym yesterday.

Breakfast
    Sausage/ Egg / pepper/ spinach paleo breakfast muffins
    water
    black coffee

Workout.
    Shoulders./Triceps
    Arnold press
    Lateral Raise
    Cable Delt raise
    Reverse Flyes
    Face Pulls
    Dips
    Skull Crushers
    Tri Cable pulls.
    No cardio
    Doing Martial arts tonight in place of it.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Alright here are some pics I dont like them at all... My back the damn scare looks like my ass crack.

Registered Abuser

Rep Points

Focus 100% on diet brother. Not AAS and not so much the lifting, I would do cardio everday if I were you. Dont take it in a bad way just my advice, I'm at a less bf% and ive been hammering cardio but I really didnt see the results till the diet was right. I used to ignore diet till I became a fatty and realized how important it really is.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

No bro I would not taking your advice in a bad way...You are taking the time to look at my posts. I will add I have been on TRT for awhile now... I did get down from this before on my last cycle I got down to 16%BF it might look more than it is but with measurements I am in 27%. I got my diet on par for the most part. I may not eat enough.. When I get on TRen I have to force food down..
    I did try cardio/Diet/Lifting for 8mths straight stick and made no improvement only strength went up. I found I need to be on gear my mood is better energy levels better and just all around.. I was off everything but low dosage test for 9mth with the back and this is where the belly came from. I actually dont eat that bad now and going on 5 years I try to stay low carb and low sugar.

Which cardio I do is martial arts.. 2 hours of kicking and punching heavy bags..

Rep Points

I'm a firm believe that diet is a huge %. In my log I have a pic of me a year and a half ago and I was quite puggy. I was lifting 5-6 days a week but my diet sucked. Eat clean and get ur cardio in. And you will meet ur goals. And of course tren is a nice helper . Good luck bro. You got this

Registered Abuser

Rep Points

I understand man, AAS makes you feel better overall. Your plan of test and low deca should be good, just keep e2 in check since bf is high.

SteelGear.net
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Sure it is easy to lift weights and throw in a bit of cardio. But it is the diet that determinates the end results.
    I bet the 'off season' weight gain could have been avoided if you kept track on your diet, I was in the same boat when I tried to bulk up, I didn't realise I was getting fat until it was too late.

You say you tried cardio, diet and lifting for 8 months with no results other than strength gain. Something is definitely wrong there, my guess would be the diet.
    Perhaps your body is very efficient at using food for energy and you don't need as much as you think.
    I know how frustrating that can be, my colleague / casual workout partner is 5ft7 around 150lbs, 25% body fat. He was on 1300kcal diet for 4 months with 40 mins weights+20 mins cardio 3 times a week cardio and additional 30 mins fasted cardio 30 times a week. He lost only 8 lbs during first 8 weeks, then the weight loss stopped. Bare in mind he loves food hence 1300kcal is very hard for him and he is not prepared to go even lower. He is now on 1300kcal just to sustain it. He just has to look at food and he puts weight back on. It was just recently when he realised that it is not worth starving himself to achieve the goal. He said he was much happier when he was a bit bigger but could eat what he wanted.

By no means I want to put you off, I am just saying that if you really want it to loose fat you need to be more strict when it comes to food.
    Could you put your typical diet in myfitnesspal or other calorie calculator up, I am curious how many kcal you are consuming at the moment.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Yes I would be the first to admit I did not stay on track with the diet when i had the surgery and downtime.. I didnt eat like a pig but I did eat what I wanted.
    On the 8mths I saw no change I had a custom diet from a nutritionist. I said on it even thou it was a PITA for sure. It was a carb cycle paid big $$ for that diet.. I was lifting 3xweek and crossfit 2x week then that was no results.. Yeah I got strong and hell I could run 2 miles or more..
    I am not defending nor justifying the diet... I understand diet is the key and I appreciate the suggestions. I will do what it takes I am very good and heading to the goal and getting almost there and stopping.. Suxes done it all my life.. This time is different thou I will complete tit.
    I am glad you suggested doing the myfitnesspal. I just signed up for it and I will start plugging in my food and posting that up.

Thanks again you guys.

Rep Points

Good luck on the journey! I can't wait to see how well it goes for you.

Registered Abuser

Rep Points

Food for thought, I thought my diet was good till I started tracking macros and realized my diet was shit. Then I thought it was good while tracking it till I bought a food scale and realized it was still shit. It still isnt good imo but its much better then before. I believe your previous diets were not as good as you think. A good diet will make you lose weight without even training.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I am trying to read up on the Macro stuff... I think you right my diet may be shit.
    Well did MMA for 2 hours last night... Did a lot better than I thought for not kicking for 10 years the power and speed is still there. No back pain which I kept my core tight last night so my abs are killing me.
    I didnt go to the gym this morning I had to be at work at 8am meeting so I am going to do somethings at home tonight.
    I can tell the T3 is kicking in now I am shitting like a bear. My energy level is thru the roof right now so it might be the test and T3 combo.
    I also feel a little better in the joints i know the deca cant be working yet.
    I also might be crazy on this one I feel a bit tighter all over and seem to be a little slimmer I know that can be possible yet but still feels better.

SteelGear.net
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyB View Post
    I didnt go to the gym this morning I had to be at work at 8am meeting so I am going to do somethings at home tonight.
    Don't be afraid to take a day off. Let your body recover and kill it at the gym tomorrow.
    I also feel a little better in the joints i know the deca cant be working yet.
    Upon reintroduction of Deca I notice reduced every day knee pain within 2 days of 1st injection. Its gonna take around 3 weeks to get the full benefit of it.
    I also might be crazy on this one I feel a bit tighter all over and seem to be a little slimmer I know that can be possible yet but still feels better.
    Probably initial water weight loss, you still have a long way to go. Consider taking pictures every 2 weeks to compare.

Have you put your daily calorie intake in myfitnesspal yet? What were your macros and total calories intake?
    As rambo99 mentioned, you may have to invest in a digital kitchen scale.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Yes I figure it is the Water weight loss. I did put my food in this morning and starting today with the myfitness pal I was going to go for a week before I posted that up.. We do have digital kitchen scale I know my wife uses on preparing the meals. We have been about 80% paleo for a few months now. It should be 95% 100% now.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Did back and biceps this morning.. I am feeling the soreness now. .It was a good workout I got to laugh as some young punks trying to mirror box. My 10 year old could have punched them in the face multiple times.

Been tracking food in myfitnesspal that is a normal day for me. Unless we go out to eat.
    FOODS Calories Carbs Fat Protein Cholest Sodium Sugars Fiber
    Breakfast
    Eggs - Fried (whole egg), 2 large 185 1g 14g 13g 420mg 188mg 1g 0g
    Sausage Patty - Sausage Patty, 2 patty 320 0g 40g 16g 130mg 3,000mg 4g 0g
    Coffee - Brewed from grounds, 4 cup (8 fl oz) 9 0g 0g 1g 0mg 19mg 0g 0g
    Lunch
    Generic - Asian Beef Lettuce Wraps, 1/4 lb 388 24g 22g 23g 69mg 580mg 0g 0g
    Rice - Brown, long-grain, cooked, 0.5 cup 108 22g 1g 3g 0mg 5mg 0g 2g
    Homemade - Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms, 2 caps 102 7g 5g 6g 30mg 225mg 1g 1g
    Cheese - Goat, soft type, 0.25 oz 19 0g 1g 1g 3mg 26mg 0g 0g
    Dinner
    Deli Counter - Genoa Salami, 3 oz 100 0g 9g 5g 30mg 420mg 0g 0g
    Cheese - Goat, semisoft type, 1 oz 103 1g 8g 6g 22mg 146mg 1g 0g
    Generic - Slow Cooker Chicken Tika Marsala - Paleo, 12 oz 490 16g 11g 0g 0mg 0mg 0g 0g
    Snacks
    Apples - Raw, with skin, 1 medium (2-3/4" dia) (approx 3 per lb) 72 19g 0g 0g 0mg 1mg 14g 3g
    Chiqui - Banana, 126 g 110 30g 0g 1g 0mg 0mg 19g 3g
    TOTAL: 2,006 120g 111g 75g 704mg 4,610mg 40g 9g

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

But I still do understand the macros stuff

SteelGear.net
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Where do you buy that patty? The one I used to get had 20g of Cabrs/ Sugars per 100g.

But I still do understand the macros stuff
    Do or don't? If its the latter one then what don't you understand about it?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dannie View Post

Where do you buy that patty? The one I used to get had 20g of Cabrs/ Sugars per 100g.
    I picked the wrong one this is the correct one I ate

Do or don't? If its the latter one then what don't you understand about it?
    Sorry it was dont you would think I would take time to poof read what I type sorry about that.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Updated report it also shows my goal is 2490 which I am under.
    April 23, 2014

Breakfast
    Swaggertys - All Natural Sausage Patty, 2 patty 280 0g 22g 12g 50mg 440mg 0g 0g
    Lunch
    Dinner
    Generic - Slow Cooker Chicken Tika Marsala - Paleo, 12 oz 490 16g 11g 0g 0mg 0mg 0g 0g
    Snacks
    Apples - Raw, with skin, 1 medium (2-3/4" dia) (approx 3 per lb) 72 19g 0g 0g 0mg 1mg 14g 3g
    TOTAL: 1,966 120g 93g 71g 624mg 2,050mg 36g 9g

SteelGear.net
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Sorry it was dont you would think I would take time to poof read what I type sorry about that.
    So what don't you understand about macros?
    Also I repeat my question, where do you buy that sausage patty? What brand is it?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I know Macros are Carbs/Proteins/Fats But I can for the life of me figure out how much of what I need. I can go off the calories and make sure I dont take in alot of carbs back from the keto diet I was taught. So am i over thinking it.. I was just going to eat as much protein and keep sugar and carbs low.
    Also I repeat my question, where do you buy that sausage patty? What brand is it?
    I bought it as sams club. We do those since they are conventant being in patties already. He is a link the website of the maker. I buy the 30 patty one.
    http://www.swaggertys.com/custpage.c...9/sec_id/93439

SteelGear.net
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I know Macros are Carbs/Proteins/Fats But I can for the life of me figure out how much of what I need. I can go off the calories and make sure I dont take in alot of carbs back from the keto diet I was taught. So am i over thinking it.. I was just going to eat as much protein and keep sugar and carbs low.
    Macros will depend on the type of diet you choose for yourself. There is more than one way to skin a cat, when cutting I either do Carb Backload or Keto:

Carb Backload with 18h fast, coffees in the morning till the afternoon, keto meal pre workout, protein shake, baked good, oats post workout and massive carb meal at night - keeping total carb intake carbs at 150 on non workout days and 350g on workout days (note, I have very fast metabolism hence I can eat 3000kcal and still lose fat, you probably wouldn't need some many carbs, and most definitely should avoid carbs on non workout days if you choose to do this type of diet)

Keto with carb reefed once every 8-10 days (or once every 5-6 days if I use glucose disposal agents as per Dan Duchaine's Bodyopus)
    IMO for Keto to work one needs to eat more fat than protein 40% Protein, 60% Fat, Traces Carbs works well.

Also here's an interesting Charles Poliquin's article that has been posted earlier on today.
    http://www.poliquingroup.com/Article...ow-Carb_D.aspx
    I bought it as sams club. We do those since they are conventant being in patties already. He is a link the website of the maker. I buy the 30 patty one.
    http://www.swaggertys.com/custpage.c...9/sec_id/93439
    I had to see it to believe it! These looks perfect for keto.

Rep Points

You need more Protien bro. U need to be getting a couple hundred grams a day. And lower the fat some

Registered Abuser

Rep Points

Observations on your recorded macros

Carbs are low, which is ok but you shouldnt consistently keeps carbs low or your energy levela will plummet.

Fats are high imo, you should be trying to eat 50% less fats.

Protein is crazy low, you should be getting at least 1g per lean muscle mass minimum.

Just my 2 cents.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I will add some protein shakes to the mix. I have to run to the local dairy and pick up the raw milk thou..

Registered Abuser

Rep Points

Shakes are ok for supplementing but you need meat, chicken, fish, beans, etc.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Macros will depend on the type of diet you choose for yourself. There is more than one way to skin a cat, when cutting I either do Carb Backload or Keto:

Carb Backload with 18h fast, coffees in the morning till the afternoon, keto meal pre workout, protein shake, baked good, oats post workout and massive carb meal at night - keeping total carb intake carbs at 150 on non workout days and 350g on workout days (note, I have very fast metabolism hence I can eat 3000kcal and still lose fat, you probably wouldn't need some many carbs, and most definitely should avoid carbs on non workout days if you choose to do this type of diet)

Keto with carb reefed once every 8-10 days (or once every 5-6 days if I use glucose disposal agents as per Dan Duchaine's Bodyopus)
    IMO for Keto to work one needs to eat more fat than protein 40% Protein, 60% Fat, Traces Carbs works well.
    I understand Keto I used to do it as no more than 50 carbs per day and cheat on Saturday. This worked well in the past for me I dropped tons of fat. I just dont think I can do it as a life style that is why we have been trying paleo more.

Also here's an interesting Charles Poliquin's article that has been posted earlier on today.
    http://www.poliquingroup.com/Article...ow-Carb_D.aspx
    That is a very good article it explained it more to me.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I did legs this more not happy about not doing squats I did hack squats in place of them but not the same. I am thinking about getting a squat hip belt just hate to spend the money if it doesnt work that good.
    I have also made my food diary public the link is
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/bc0508
    April 23, 2014

Breakfast
    Lunch
    Dinner
    Snacks
    TOTAL: 1,966 120g 93g 71g 624mg 2,050mg 36g 9g
    April 24, 2014

Breakfast
    Lunch
    Homemade - Chicken Salad Sandwich With Grilled Chicken, 1 SANDWICH 270 9g 6g 8g 10mg 403mg 6g 2g
    Allrecipes.com - Chicken and Sausage With Bowtie Pasta, 1/8 of recipe 382 48g 9g 24g 61mg 526mg 0g 0g
    Dinner
    Sea Cuisine Parmsean Encrusted Tilipa - Fish, 3.5 oz 150 5g 0g 18g 30mg 220mg 0g 0g
    Zatarain's - Wild Brown Rice Mix, 1 Cup Prepared 230 42g 2g 5g 0mg 480mg 1g 2g
    Melons - Honeydew, raw, 1 cup, balls 64 16g 0g 1g 0mg 32mg 14g 1g
    Snacks
    Costco - Premier Protein Chocolate Shake, 11 oz. 160 5g 3g 30g 25mg 360mg 1g 3g
    Kind Bar Nuts and Spices - Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt - Low Sugar, 1 Bar 200 16g 15g 6g 0mg 125mg 5g 7g
    Boars Head - Blazing Buffalo Chicken Deli Meat, 4 oz 120 0g 2g 26g 70mg 920mg 0g 0g
    Ballpark - Flame Grilled Beef Patty, 1 patty 85g 230 0g 19g 15g 70mg 470mg 0g 0g
    Cracker Barrel Cracker Cuts Cheese - Cheddar Cheese Pre-Cut Slices, 2 slices 80 0g 7g 4g 20mg 120mg 0g 0g
    Boar Head - Gouda Chesse Slice, 1 thin slice 0 0g 0g 0g 0mg 0mg 0g 0g
    TOTAL: 2,432 161g 99g 163g 756mg 4,304mg 42g 18g

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast