• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HeavyB Recovery and No More Fat Log

HeavyB

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am going to start a log to track my progress and so I can be accountable if I dont follow thru. I know a few transformation contest are going on now but I wanted to stick it over here just for myself.
I really started back at the gym this morning coming off a back surgery on Feb 26th.
I have had both shoulders done 1 in 2011 the other in 2013
So far this is what I am running
AI 12.5mcg ED
Tada 15mcg ED
T3 100mcg ED
Pinning on Saturday
500mg Test Cyp
200mg Deca
I am planning on running this log for the next 18 weeks.
I will be putting Test prop in the cycle along with Tren A.

Monday ==Chest
Monday == Fast walk treadmill --- did 10 min

I feel pretty good right now a little sore now and still having the numbness in my right hand pointer and index finger.
I felt more numbness when doing my chest work out.
i will follow up with pictures and some measurements I will tell you my BF is the highest it has been in a long time. It all seems to be around my belly thou.

I have ate the follow today
Breakfast 2 eggs and 2 Sausage plus water and black coffee
After workout
Protein Shake.
Black Coffee.

Kill it man, subbed.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Subbed. I am sure you will achieve your goal.

Thanks guys for the Subbed .
Little more information I left out.
I am closer to 41 than 40 now. I am 6ft 275lbs Pics to come... I am not really where I want to be right now. I was going to do measurements but going to hold off a few weeks for that.

Starting from yesterday:
Lunch
Oka and Tomato with corn stew... With a few crackers
2 pieces of sourdough and pimento cheese mayo mix. We call it pimento cheese.

Afternoon snack
Banana
Cheese

Dinner
Shrimp
Zucchini
Salami with goat cheese

I dont know if I hit my gallon of water or not yesterday will work on it more today getting back up to the gallon. I know I was pissing like crazy.
AI 12.5mcg ED
Tada 15mcg ED
T3 100mcg ED
Pinned 100mg for test prop

AM
Woke up easier but damn my chest was sore did a little more than I thought getting back in the gym yesterday.

Breakfast
Sausage/ Egg / pepper/ spinach paleo breakfast muffins
water
black coffee

Workout.
Shoulders./Triceps
Arnold press
Lateral Raise
Cable Delt raise
Reverse Flyes
Face Pulls
Dips
Skull Crushers
Tri Cable pulls.
No cardio
Doing Martial arts tonight in place of it.

Alright here are some pics I dont like them at all... My back the damn scare looks like my ass crack.

246w0sz.jpg

33zbd07.jpg

Focus 100% on diet brother. Not AAS and not so much the lifting, I would do cardio everday if I were you. Dont take it in a bad way just my advice, I'm at a less bf% and ive been hammering cardio but I really didnt see the results till the diet was right. I used to ignore diet till I became a fatty and realized how important it really is.

No bro I would not taking your advice in a bad way...You are taking the time to look at my posts. I will add I have been on TRT for awhile now... I did get down from this before on my last cycle I got down to 16%BF it might look more than it is but with measurements I am in 27%. I got my diet on par for the most part. I may not eat enough.. When I get on TRen I have to force food down..
I did try cardio/Diet/Lifting for 8mths straight stick and made no improvement only strength went up. I found I need to be on gear my mood is better energy levels better and just all around.. I was off everything but low dosage test for 9mth with the back and this is where the belly came from. I actually dont eat that bad now and going on 5 years I try to stay low carb and low sugar.

Which cardio I do is martial arts.. 2 hours of kicking and punching heavy bags..

I'm a firm believe that diet is a huge %. In my log I have a pic of me a year and a half ago and I was quite puggy. I was lifting 5-6 days a week but my diet sucked. Eat clean and get ur cardio in. And you will meet ur goals. And of course tren is a nice helper :). Good luck bro. You got this

I understand man, AAS makes you feel better overall. Your plan of test and low deca should be good, just keep e2 in check since bf is high.

Sure it is easy to lift weights and throw in a bit of cardio. But it is the diet that determinates the end results.
I bet the 'off season' weight gain could have been avoided if you kept track on your diet, I was in the same boat when I tried to bulk up, I didn't realise I was getting fat until it was too late.

You say you tried cardio, diet and lifting for 8 months with no results other than strength gain. Something is definitely wrong there, my guess would be the diet.
Perhaps your body is very efficient at using food for energy and you don't need as much as you think.
I know how frustrating that can be, my colleague / casual workout partner is 5ft7 around 150lbs, 25% body fat. He was on 1300kcal diet for 4 months with 40 mins weights+20 mins cardio 3 times a week cardio and additional 30 mins fasted cardio 30 times a week. He lost only 8 lbs during first 8 weeks, then the weight loss stopped. Bare in mind he loves food hence 1300kcal is very hard for him and he is not prepared to go even lower. He is now on 1300kcal just to sustain it. He just has to look at food and he puts weight back on. It was just recently when he realised that it is not worth starving himself to achieve the goal. He said he was much happier when he was a bit bigger but could eat what he wanted.

By no means I want to put you off, I am just saying that if you really want it to loose fat you need to be more strict when it comes to food.
Could you put your typical diet in myfitnesspal or other calorie calculator up, I am curious how many kcal you are consuming at the moment.

IML Gear Cream!
Yes I would be the first to admit I did not stay on track with the diet when i had the surgery and downtime.. I didnt eat like a pig but I did eat what I wanted.
On the 8mths I saw no change I had a custom diet from a nutritionist. I said on it even thou it was a PITA for sure. It was a carb cycle paid big $$ for that diet.. I was lifting 3xweek and crossfit 2x week then that was no results.. Yeah I got strong and hell I could run 2 miles or more..
I am not defending nor justifying the diet... I understand diet is the key and I appreciate the suggestions. I will do what it takes I am very good and heading to the goal and getting almost there and stopping.. Suxes done it all my life.. This time is different thou I will complete tit.
I am glad you suggested doing the myfitnesspal. I just signed up for it and I will start plugging in my food and posting that up.

Thanks again you guys.

Food for thought, I thought my diet was good till I started tracking macros and realized my diet was shit. Then I thought it was good while tracking it till I bought a food scale and realized it was still shit. It still isnt good imo but its much better then before. I believe your previous diets were not as good as you think. A good diet will make you lose weight without even training.

I am trying to read up on the Macro stuff... I think you right my diet may be shit.
Well did MMA for 2 hours last night... Did a lot better than I thought for not kicking for 10 years the power and speed is still there. No back pain which I kept my core tight last night so my abs are killing me.
I didnt go to the gym this morning I had to be at work at 8am meeting so I am going to do somethings at home tonight.
I can tell the T3 is kicking in now I am shitting like a bear. My energy level is thru the roof right now so it might be the test and T3 combo.
I also feel a little better in the joints i know the deca cant be working yet.
I also might be crazy on this one I feel a bit tighter all over and seem to be a little slimmer I know that can be possible yet but still feels better.

I didnt go to the gym this morning I had to be at work at 8am meeting so I am going to do somethings at home tonight.
Don't be afraid to take a day off. Let your body recover and kill it at the gym tomorrow.
I also feel a little better in the joints i know the deca cant be working yet.
Upon reintroduction of Deca I notice reduced every day knee pain within 2 days of 1st injection. Its gonna take around 3 weeks to get the full benefit of it.
I also might be crazy on this one I feel a bit tighter all over and seem to be a little slimmer I know that can be possible yet but still feels better.
Probably initial water weight loss, you still have a long way to go. Consider taking pictures every 2 weeks to compare.

Have you put your daily calorie intake in myfitnesspal yet? What were your macros and total calories intake?
As rambo99 mentioned, you may have to invest in a digital kitchen scale.

Yes I figure it is the Water weight loss. I did put my food in this morning and starting today with the myfitness pal I was going to go for a week before I posted that up.. We do have digital kitchen scale I know my wife uses on preparing the meals. We have been about 80% paleo for a few months now. It should be 95% 100% now.

Did back and biceps this morning.. I am feeling the soreness now. .It was a good workout I got to laugh as some young punks trying to mirror box. My 10 year old could have punched them in the face multiple times.

Been tracking food in myfitnesspal that is a normal day for me. Unless we go out to eat.
FOODSCaloriesCarbsFatProteinCholestSodiumSugarsFiber
Breakfast
Eggs - Fried (whole egg), 2 large1851g14g13g420mg188mg1g0g
Sausage Patty - Sausage Patty, 2 patty3200g40g16g130mg3,000mg4g0g
Coffee - Brewed from grounds, 4 cup (8 fl oz)90g0g1g0mg19mg0g0g
Lunch
Generic - Asian Beef Lettuce Wraps, 1/4 lb38824g22g23g69mg580mg0g0g
Rice - Brown, long-grain, cooked, 0.5 cup10822g1g3g0mg5mg0g2g
Homemade - Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms, 2 caps1027g5g6g30mg225mg1g1g
Cheese - Goat, soft type, 0.25 oz190g1g1g3mg26mg0g0g
Dinner
Deli Counter - Genoa Salami, 3 oz1000g9g5g30mg420mg0g0g
Cheese - Goat, semisoft type, 1 oz1031g8g6g22mg146mg1g0g
Generic - Slow Cooker Chicken Tika Marsala - Paleo, 12 oz49016g11g0g0mg0mg0g0g
Snacks
Apples - Raw, with skin, 1 medium (2-3/4" dia) (approx 3 per lb)7219g0g0g0mg1mg14g3g
Chiqui - Banana, 126 g11030g0g1g0mg0mg19g3g
TOTAL:2,006120g111g75g704mg4,610mg40g9g

But I still do understand the macros stuff

Where do you buy that patty? The one I used to get had 20g of Cabrs/ Sugars per 100g.

But I still do understand the macros stuff
Do or don't? If its the latter one then what don't you understand about it?

Where do you buy that patty? The one I used to get had 20g of Cabrs/ Sugars per 100g.
I picked the wrong one this is the correct one I ate

Do or don't? If its the latter one then what don't you understand about it?

Sorry it was dont you would think I would take time to poof read what I type sorry about that.

IML Gear Cream!
Updated report it also shows my goal is 2490 which I am under.
[h=2]April 23, 2014[/h]
Breakfast
Swaggertys - All Natural Sausage Patty, 2 patty2800g22g12g50mg440mg0g0g
Lunch
Dinner
Snacks
Apples - Raw, with skin, 1 medium (2-3/4" dia) (approx 3 per lb)7219g0g0g0mg1mg14g3g
TOTAL:1,966120g93g71g624mg2,050mg36g9g

Sorry it was dont you would think I would take time to poof read what I type sorry about that.

So what don't you understand about macros?
Also I repeat my question, where do you buy that sausage patty? What brand is it?

I know Macros are Carbs/Proteins/Fats But I can for the life of me figure out how much of what I need. I can go off the calories and make sure I dont take in alot of carbs back from the keto diet I was taught. So am i over thinking it.. I was just going to eat as much protein and keep sugar and carbs low.
Also I repeat my question, where do you buy that sausage patty? What brand is it?
I bought it as sams club. We do those since they are conventant being in patties already. He is a link the website of the maker. I buy the 30 patty one.
http://www.swaggertys.com/custpage.cfm/frm/93439/sec_id/93439

I know Macros are Carbs/Proteins/Fats But I can for the life of me figure out how much of what I need. I can go off the calories and make sure I dont take in alot of carbs back from the keto diet I was taught. So am i over thinking it.. I was just going to eat as much protein and keep sugar and carbs low.
Macros will depend on the type of diet you choose for yourself. There is more than one way to skin a cat, when cutting I either do Carb Backload or Keto:

Carb Backload with 18h fast, coffees in the morning till the afternoon, keto meal pre workout, protein shake, baked good, oats post workout and massive carb meal at night - keeping total carb intake carbs at 150 on non workout days and 350g on workout days (note, I have very fast metabolism hence I can eat 3000kcal and still lose fat, you probably wouldn't need some many carbs, and most definitely should avoid carbs on non workout days if you choose to do this type of diet)

Keto with carb reefed once every 8-10 days (or once every 5-6 days if I use glucose disposal agents as per Dan Duchaine's Bodyopus)
IMO for Keto to work one needs to eat more fat than protein 40% Protein, 60% Fat, Traces Carbs works well.

Also here's an interesting Charles Poliquin's article that has been posted earlier on today.
http://www.poliquingroup.com/Articl...s_You_Are_Not_Losing_Fat_on_a_Low-Carb_D.aspx
I bought it as sams club. We do those since they are conventant being in patties already. He is a link the website of the maker. I buy the 30 patty one.
http://www.swaggertys.com/custpage.cfm/frm/93439/sec_id/93439
I had to see it to believe it! These looks perfect for keto.

You need more Protien bro. U need to be getting a couple hundred grams a day. And lower the fat some

Observations on your recorded macros

Carbs are low, which is ok but you shouldnt consistently keeps carbs low or your energy levela will plummet.

Fats are high imo, you should be trying to eat 50% less fats.

Protein is crazy low, you should be getting at least 1g per lean muscle mass minimum.

Just my 2 cents.

I will add some protein shakes to the mix. I have to run to the local dairy and pick up the raw milk thou..

Shakes are ok for supplementing but you need meat, chicken, fish, beans, etc.

Macros will depend on the type of diet you choose for yourself. There is more than one way to skin a cat, when cutting I either do Carb Backload or Keto:

Carb Backload with 18h fast, coffees in the morning till the afternoon, keto meal pre workout, protein shake, baked good, oats post workout and massive carb meal at night - keeping total carb intake carbs at 150 on non workout days and 350g on workout days (note, I have very fast metabolism hence I can eat 3000kcal and still lose fat, you probably wouldn't need some many carbs, and most definitely should avoid carbs on non workout days if you choose to do this type of diet)

Keto with carb reefed once every 8-10 days (or once every 5-6 days if I use glucose disposal agents as per Dan Duchaine's Bodyopus)
IMO for Keto to work one needs to eat more fat than protein 40% Protein, 60% Fat, Traces Carbs works well.
I understand Keto I used to do it as no more than 50 carbs per day and cheat on Saturday. This worked well in the past for me I dropped tons of fat. I just dont think I can do it as a life style that is why we have been trying paleo more.

Also here's an interesting Charles Poliquin's article that has been posted earlier on today.
http://www.poliquingroup.com/Articl...s_You_Are_Not_Losing_Fat_on_a_Low-Carb_D.aspx

That is a very good article it explained it more to me.

I did legs this more not happy about not doing squats I did hack squats in place of them but not the same. I am thinking about getting a squat hip belt just hate to spend the money if it doesnt work that good.
I have also made my food diary public the link is
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/bc0508
[h=2]April 23, 2014[/h]
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Snacks
TOTAL:1,966120g93g71g624mg2,050mg36g9g
[h=2]April 24, 2014[/h]
Breakfast
Lunch
Homemade - Chicken Salad Sandwich With Grilled Chicken, 1 SANDWICH2709g6g8g10mg403mg6g2g
Allrecipes.com - Chicken and Sausage With Bowtie Pasta, 1/8 of recipe38248g9g24g61mg526mg0g0g
Dinner
Sea Cuisine Parmsean Encrusted Tilipa - Fish, 3.5 oz1505g0g18g30mg220mg0g0g
Zatarain's - Wild Brown Rice Mix, 1 Cup Prepared23042g2g5g0mg480mg1g2g
Melons - Honeydew, raw, 1 cup, balls6416g0g1g0mg32mg14g1g
Snacks
Costco - Premier Protein Chocolate Shake, 11 oz.1605g3g30g25mg360mg1g3g
Kind Bar Nuts and Spices - Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt - Low Sugar, 1 Bar20016g15g6g0mg125mg5g7g
Boars Head - Blazing Buffalo Chicken Deli Meat, 4 oz1200g2g26g70mg920mg0g0g
Ballpark - Flame Grilled Beef Patty, 1 patty 85g2300g19g15g70mg470mg0g0g
Cracker Barrel Cracker Cuts Cheese - Cheddar Cheese Pre-Cut Slices, 2 slices800g7g4g20mg120mg0g0g
Boar Head - Gouda Chesse Slice, 1 thin slice00g0g0g0mg0mg0g0g
TOTAL:2,432161g99g163g756mg4,304mg42g18g

Back