• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Sex in locker room

no, but would you like to ? i did however have a pretty intimate conversation with a girl in the sauna once.

Uh, unless it's a unisex locker room, phuq no!

Only a chick could ask such a silly question, but she's from Greece so maybe it's not so far fetched..... :thinking:

[maybe the return of Nikos???]

IML Gear Cream!
gimmick,........

I think I posted this before, but it is great. I was on the locker room and I heard someone come in. Suddenly there was a sweet sexy voice saying "Honey". I turned around and just as this chick (not bad looking at all) drops her towel. She looks at me, yells "You're not what ever his name was", shreaks in terror and runs out of the locker room.

As far as having sex in the locker room, does this count as a near miss?

once in the showers... by myself... with the curtains open.
you wernt by your self....... i saw everything, very impressive , but i feel bad for the janitor that had to clean all that up haha

I think I posted this before, but it is great. I was on the locker room and I heard someone come in. Suddenly there was a sweet sexy voice saying "Honey". I turned around and just as this chick (not bad looking at all) drops her towel. She looks at me, yells "You're not what ever his name was", shreaks in terror and runs out of the locker room.

As far as having sex in the locker room, does this count as a near miss?

Lol only for "whatever his name was" bet he never knew what he missed.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I like that hiney quite a bit :coffee:

Got it..too much pubes

I prefer a woman clean as 10 year old, that is no pubes at all.

But a little or a lot, if she made it to my lair she stays.

Hey if there is too much hair just stick it in the hole thats visible...... This practice has always served me well. :coffee:

so like charley browns forehead

Back