• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

decapitated copper head bites itself!

That is why when you kill a rattler, copper head, cotton mouth or any venomous snake, you bury the head. Those damn things can still bite for hours. Of course, that is the conventional wisdom. When I kill a snake, (which is at least three times a year) I crush and smash its head to atoms.

That thing was born to kill.

Just killed at copperhead by our cabin by the lake 2 days ago!!!

phuquin snakes!

IML Gear Cream!
crazy that the snakes body started freaking out when it got bit, I thought the brain stem sends all the signals to the nerves?

crazy that the snakes body started freaking out when it got bit, I thought the brain stem sends all the signals to the nerves?

Probably had a wifi upgrade installed duh! If I ever lose my body I hope the fillings in my teeth will direct me to it instead of playing talk radio 24/7...

I was thinking how fucking excited I am that I have only seen something like that in a cage in a zoo. I curse chiraq's winters but I'm starting to see some value in 15 below

I was thinking how fucking excited I am that I have only seen something like that in a cage in a zoo. I curse chiraq's winters but I'm starting to see some value in 15 below

Same how I felt in Alaska. Id rather run from a moose then have a big fucking spider crawl up my ass. Kinda sounds hot though

Back