• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Expired test prop

Nyde

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does "expired" test prop still work as well as "non" expired test prop?

My doc put me on test prop. I went to day to the compound pharmacy to fill my script. The pharmacist told me that "by law" she has to tell me that the product will expire in 3 days. I asked her if it really does expire in 3 days or she is just supposed to tell me that. I couldn't pick up too well on what she was trying to tell me. All she kept saying was..."it's the same product you used to get and its made the same way".

They are required to put expiration dates on bottles of water. Water doesn't expire. As for meds and drugs they will lose potency over time, but will still work. I wouldn't worry about it.

10ml of test prop only lasts for a week or less. Don't sweat it.

Warrior

What?! So all these 1ml amps of test prop that I have laying around are all months expired even though the expiration says 3/15?!

What?! So all these 1ml amps of test prop that I have laying around are all months expired even though the expiration says 3/15?!

So every single amp or vial that is sold on the web is expired?! 1 week bro? Shit! So once its made, its expired in 1 week?

I said 10ml of prop only lasts a week. I was joking because I'm using that much test per week.

The amps are definitely bad. Send them to me for proper disposal ;)

Warrior

I said 10ml of prop only lasts a week. I was joking because I'm using that much test per week.

The amps are definitely bad. Send them to me for proper disposal ;)

Warrior

Warrior is not certified like I am. Send the amps to me and I will dispose of them swiftly... :rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Warriorblaze owns a licensed waste disposal company, he is discrete and has helped me dispose many expired vials.

Ok....soooo...what does my question mean?

That expired test is still good? That the test prop I'm about to get from the compound pharmacy really DOES expire 3 days after it has been created?

IML Gear Cream!
Human Grade stuff available at pharmacy will typically have a shelf life of 3-5 years. The truth to be told its still good years out of date. I would't hesitate using human grade stuff even if it was 2 years out of date, provided that it has been stored correctly.

Does "expired" test prop still work as well as "non" expired test prop?

My doc put me on test prop. I went to day to the compound pharmacy to fill my script. The pharmacist told me that "by law" she has to tell me that the product will expire in 3 days. I asked her if it really does expire in 3 days or she is just supposed to tell me that. I couldn't pick up too well on what she was trying to tell me. All she kept saying was..."it's the same product you used to get and its made the same way".

I'm 99.9% sure in America they don't use Test Prop as a form of HRT. I'm even more sure the pharmacist wouldn't sell you a medication that was obviously not going to be used in 3 days...

To answer your question if it's been stored in a dark cool area you should be good to go.

I've used gear that was over 10 years out of date. It was sealed prior to me using it.
If it had been unsealed and the stoppers poked for 10 years I would not have used it.

You'll be fine using your Prop.

I wouldent worry for 1-2yrs after exp on that.

Bigsparky, may you please post a giant sized pic of your avatar? Thanks! LOL

IML Gear Cream!

^^^Warrior was playing with you....lmao...It would only last a week for him if he had it.........

Back