• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Domestic-Supply is the best

Marinejuicehead

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I placed my order on *******, it shipped on ***** and on ******received product. Any questions that I had were answered promptly. Everything about D-S is professional. I cannot thank them enough. Although I just started my product, I have no doubt that it will be great just like everything else. I have heard nothing but positives about D-S. I will update about the product soon, but I would order with confidence. Second to none.
Anavar and Alphabolin aka primobolan

Last edited by a moderator:
I placed my order on *******, it shipped on ***** and on ******received product. Any questions that I had were answered promptly. Everything about D-S is professional. I cannot thank them enough. Although I just started my product, I have no doubt that it will be great just like everything else. I have heard nothing but positives about D-S. I will update about the product soon, but I would order with confidence. Second to none.

Hey brother , As I really appreciate you posting up your experience with us and the LIGHTING fast shipping I had to edit the times and days . Lets just say you've never expected to receive your package as fast as you did . Fastest shipping around I always say . Again bro Thanks so much for posting up and please keep posting up on your progress and your thoughts on the gear ,,, I will also plan an running primo sometime in the future . Will be my 1st time running primo so I'll be interested in hearing your opinion after some time ... Primo is a slow steady growth of lean muscle so give it a lil time brother ...

Warrior If I gotta keep thanking for looking out for me I might find myself replaced soon lol ... All future thank yous will be done privately from now on so here's the last public 1 .. THANKS BRO , Your always looking out and I appreciate it :winkfinger:

d-s has lighting fast shipping,ive been using them for awhile.What brand anavar did you get?

IML Gear Cream!
Haha. Thanks for taking it easy on me.

2 Big Dog Marines in the house Huh ....All my respect . Biggest regret of my life was not following through on the Marines ...Im a Daddy's boy and I couldnt stand the thought of leaving him so I didnt go though . My respect goes for all branches BUT just my opinion > Marines are a different breed

hell yea murph we are!....its a brotherhood like no other...it's "beat" into you at boot...were all f'n crazy lol but we our family.....ooh rah..

Devil Dog here!

<---- Hates Sugar Cookies!

2 Big Dog Marines in the house Huh ....All my respect . Biggest regret of my life was not following through on the Marines ...Im a Daddy's boy and I couldnt stand the thought of leaving him so I didnt go though . My respect goes for all branches BUT just my opinion > Marines are a different breed

I was in the Army....is there a free vet sample program?....like stick a full pin in the old oak tree or something.???

I was in the Army....is there a free vet sample program?....like stick a full pin in the old oak tree or something.???

If it was up to me all Vets would get my product at cost . And I would survive of the rest of my business . Cant do enough for any Vet in my opinion

Back