TexxGears

First texx gears experience

Rep Points

First texx gears experience

Made my first order 2 weeks ago and still have not received a tracking number..

Let's see how this turns out

Stand by

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rep Points

ParanoidFitness recently ordered from them and had good luck. I'm sure you'll get your pack.

Warrior
    PM me for a list from Blueprint Labs

TexxGears.eu
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Swolen22 View Post
    Made my first order 2 weeks ago and still have not received a tracking number.. Let's see how this turns out Stand by Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When did you send your payment. And did you pay for track-able shipping? If you have any questions or concerns send me a message.

Visit us at! www.TexxGears.eu for all your anabolic steroid and bodybuilding supplies!

We have it all, from HGH, anabolic steroids, sexual health products, peptides, and ancillaries! You can private message me at any time if you have any questions! I am the TexxGears Representative!

Rep Points

I ordered and received my goodies pretty recently with no problem...and it wasn't a small order either.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TexxGearsRep View Post
    When did you send your payment. And did you pay for track-able shipping? If you have any questions or concerns send me a message.
    10-4-14 I sent payment. Yes I did pay for track-able shipping.

TexxGears.eu
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

10-4-14 I sent payment. Yes I did pay for track-able shipping. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I got to your pm and will be finding out what I can brother.

Visit us at! www.TexxGears.eu for all your anabolic steroid and bodybuilding supplies!

We have it all, from HGH, anabolic steroids, sexual health products, peptides, and ancillaries! You can private message me at any time if you have any questions! I am the TexxGears Representative!

Rep Points

Ok so first texx gears experience was so so

I ordered masteron 200mg/ml but I got 100mg/ml with double the amount of vials

I understand it's the same amount of masteron but it's not exactly what I ordered.

I also ordered clomid. I received it in a second package 3 weeks after everything else. I open the package and there is a bottle of brown pills with NO LABEL.
    It seemed "sketch." Hopefully this is real clomid.

The test prop I ordered was very good and exactly what I ordered.

I was told that I would get 3 tracking numbers for my order since I paid extra for trackable shipping. After receiving no tracking numbers I sent an inquiry. The reps responded and I got 1 out of 3 tracking numbers I was told I would get AFTER I got the actual package. So much for paying extra. Either way, I got all of my order eventually.

The reps did respond to my messages in a timely matter and customer service was pretty good

TexxGears.eu
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I am sorry about the shipping. I do not know how or why this happened. On your next order hopefully we can work something out to make up for that loss. Again I am very very sorry this happened.
    Ok so first texx gears experience was so so I ordered masteron 200mg/ml but I got 100mg/ml with double the amount of vials I understand it's the same amount of masteron but it's not exactly what I ordered. I also ordered clomid. I received it in a second package 3 weeks after everything else. I open the package and there is a bottle of brown pills with NO LABEL. It seemed "sketch." Hopefully this is real clomid. The test prop I ordered was very good and exactly what I ordered. I was told that I would get 3 tracking numbers for my order since I paid extra for trackable shipping. After receiving no tracking numbers I sent an inquiry. The reps responded and I got 1 out of 3 tracking numbers I was told I would get AFTER I got the actual package. So much for paying extra. Either way, I got all of my order eventually. The reps did respond to my messages in a timely matter and customer service was pretty good Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk