Superior Peptide

My 10 Day Clenbuterol Protocol

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Cool My 10 Day Clenbuterol Protocol

First off, this is how I run clen precontest to drop 10Lbs in 10 days. I am not advising anyone else to do this as it is extreme.

Before my last show I felt I needed to get my body fat down fast and was running out of time. I did this with clen only, as I feel I tend to lose muscle when I add T3, although minimal T3 most likely won't cause muscle loss if AAS are used.

I run clenbuterol only for 10 days in an ascending fashion dose wise everyday. All clen is dosed upon waking on an empty stomach. I think it best to supplement with 3-5 grams of taurine split up throughout the day in 1 gram intervals to avoid cramping as much as possible. I also put salt substitute(potassium chloride) on all meals and even in my protein drinks. I keep calories at 10 per pound of body weight with macros at 40% protein, 40% carbs, and 20% healthy fats from almonds and avocado. I make sure to drink a minimum of 2 gallons of water.

Day#1: 40mcg clen
    Day#2: 60mcg clen
    Day#3: 80mcg clen
    Day#4: 100mcg clen
    Day#5: 120mcg clen
    Day#6: 140mcg clen
    Day#7: 160mcg clen
    Day#8: 180mcg clen
    Day#9: 200mcg clen
    Day#10: 200mcg clen

I actually went higher in those days but it was way dangerous so I'm not posting the true amounts. This is very high dosing and really pushes blood pressure up. I used Vasodilators to open blood pathways. Tadalafil is one vasodilator I used and I was on a prescription vasodilator as well.

I dropped so much fat in those 10 days. I walked on the treadmill for 20 to 30 minutes and did a short weight workout each day with moderate to low intensity to avoid too much stress on the heart. I was quite winded from so much clen. The results were unreal, although you must be aware of the risks involved.
    SUPERIOR PEPTIDE USA
    Use Code: JJ25PERCOFF for 25% off
    on your next SuperiorPeptide.com
    purchase

SUPERIOR PEPTlDE CANADA
    SUPERIOR PEPTlDE EUROPE

Rep Points

What's was your RHB like toward the end.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Big-swole7019 View Post
    What's was your RHB like toward the end.
    Too fast to count. Hahaha
    SUPERIOR PEPTIDE USA
    purchase

SUPERIOR PEPTlDE CANADA
    SUPERIOR PEPTlDE EUROPE

Rep Points

Interesting,

I wanna know what you really ran as I've never used clen myself. I have a ton of bitiron. Can't figure out if I wanna use that or clen pre vacation this summer..

Rep Points

Jeeze that is a lot just from clen. Danger isn't worth it so I respect not posting true amounts. Clen too high can be asking for serious problems.
    Anything said by ExerciseorDie is for informational purposes only!! Dont do illegal shit!

Rep Points

200mg of Clen? Godamn bro.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Clen isn't the safest thing to run long term. It can enlarge the heart. That's why I limit use to 10 days. I actually got up to 367mcg on Day#10. The receptors downgrade almost immediately so in order to get the same effect I got day#1 from 67mcg, I had to keep upping the dose. I had clen with a spray top so each spray was worth 66.6mcg. I got up to 11 sprays. The clen from Superior uses a 1ml eye dropper so you can dose it in 20mcg doses quite easily. Superior is said to be the strongest clen on the market. It's possible the clen I had was weak and that's why I could dose it so high.
    SUPERIOR PEPTIDE USA
    purchase

SUPERIOR PEPTlDE CANADA
    SUPERIOR PEPTlDE EUROPE

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JJB1 View Post
    Clen isn't the safest thing to run long term. It can enlarge the heart. That's why I limit use to 10 days. I actually got up to 367mcg on Day#10. The receptors downgrade almost immediately so in order to get the same effect I got day#1 from 67mcg, I had to keep upping the dose. I had clen with a spray top so each spray was worth 66.6mcg. I got up to 11 sprays. The clen from Superior uses a 1ml eye dropper so you can dose it in 20mcg doses quite easily. Superior is said to be the strongest clen on the market. It's possible the clen I had was weak and that's why I could dose it so high.
    I tried clen once. I couldn't tolerate 20mcg. Extreme nausea.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AllergicToApples View Post
    I tried clen once. I couldn't tolerate 20mcg. Extreme nausea.
    I wonder if it shot your blood pressure up too high. I would dose it at half that if you try again. Everyone has different tolerances to drugs. My tolerance is very high to most things.
    SUPERIOR PEPTIDE USA
    purchase

SUPERIOR PEPTlDE CANADA
    SUPERIOR PEPTlDE EUROPE

Rep Points

I tried clen and t-3 a few weeks ago dosed at 50 mcg each. I lost 10 lbs in 9 days, but I also lost a lot of muscle too. I felt lathargic and flu like sick. I didn't workout and barely ate. I haven't experienced that before and am not sure if it was the t-3 that caused it or clen. Which single compound would be better to take to see which one was causing it if I decide to try it again?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JJB1 View Post
    I wonder if it shot your blood pressure up too high. I would dose it at half that if you try again. Everyone has different tolerances to drugs. My tolerance is very high to most things.
    Funny you say that. You may have a point.

My family has a history of heart problems. My grandmother past away at the age of 36 from heart failure.

I got put on blood pressure medications when I was 17. My blood pressure has never been dangerously high but nonetheless it is high... I didn't know high blood pressure would make me so nauseous.

The clen at 20mcg made me so nauseous to the point I couldn't eat.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhrse99 View Post
    I tried clen and t-3 a few weeks ago dosed at 50 mcg each. I lost 10 lbs in 9 days, but I also lost a lot of muscle too. I felt lathargic and flu like sick. I didn't workout and barely ate. I haven't experienced that before and am not sure if it was the t-3 that caused it or clen. Which single compound would be better to take to see which one was causing it if I decide to try it again?
    T3 causes muscle loss. Clen doesn't. I would try the clen again but at a lower dose as you may be very sensitive to it.
    SUPERIOR PEPTIDE USA
    purchase

SUPERIOR PEPTlDE CANADA
    SUPERIOR PEPTlDE EUROPE

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AllergicToApples View Post
    Funny you say that. You may have a point.

My family has a history of heart problems. My grandmother past away at the age of 36 from heart failure.

I got put on blood pressure medications when I was 17. My blood pressure has never been dangerously high but nonetheless it is high... I didn't know high blood pressure would make me so nauseous.

The clen at 20mcg made me so nauseous to the point I couldn't eat.
    May be a good idea to avoid clen. It definitely raises bp.
    SUPERIOR PEPTIDE USA
    purchase

SUPERIOR PEPTlDE CANADA
    SUPERIOR PEPTlDE EUROPE

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I have only used clen once but I don't really take any 'fat burners'. It's the only one I have ever took as I am not a fan of stimulants, shakes and feeling hot. But I want to get ripped so I may try our clen... it would be a nice addition to my pep run.

I personally think it is best used at lower doses but for slightly longer durations. It's effectiveness lowers over time (ways to prevent that though). I think the standard 2 weeks on 2 off is a good dosing plan. Although clen is effective for longer and 3 weeks is a nice amount of time. If I were to run it I would do the following...

Day 1= 20mcg per day
    Day 2= 40mcg per day
    Days 3 to 4= 60mcg per day
    Days 5 to 7= 80mcg per day
    Days 8 to 11= 100mcg per day
    Days 12 to 15= 120mcg per day
    Days 16=21= 140mcg per day

2 weeks off

Day 1= 60mcg per day
    Days 2 to 3= 80mcg per day
    Days 4 to 5= 100mcg per day
    Days 6 to 8= 120mcg per day
    Days 9 to 14= 140mcg per day

2 weeks off

Repeat if needed and adjust accordingly. If the higher doses are too much stay at 80-100mcg max. If they are not high enough then do what you are prepared to do.
    Click on my banner below and use code E2525 to get 25% off on all products at SuperiorPeptides.com

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I started our clen 2 days ago. First night was 20mcg and I woke up feeling hot (sweat a lot). Last night I took more. I probably took too much. I am gonna start using a slin needle and squirt it into my mount to make sure. I probably used 50-60mcg but I am sensitive to a lot of things.

I dosed it pre bed and I woke up and my body temperature was very hot and as pretty much stayed that way all day. My hands got the shakes but nothing too bad. I had a great workout today. I will continue with the pre bed dosing and well I get more used to it I will start dosing it in the mornings (I will try that on the w/e).
    Click on my banner below and use code E2525 to get 25% off on all products at SuperiorPeptides.com

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
    I started our clen 2 days ago. First night was 20mcg and I woke up feeling hot (sweat a lot). Last night I took more. I probably took too much. I am gonna start using a slin needle and squirt it into my mount to make sure. I probably used 50-60mcg but I am sensitive to a lot of things.

I dosed it pre bed and I woke up and my body temperature was very hot and as pretty much stayed that way all day. My hands got the shakes but nothing too bad. I had a great workout today. I will continue with the pre bed dosing and well I get more used to it I will start dosing it in the mornings (I will try that on the w/e).
    What was your temperature?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Grizzly View Post
    What was your temperature?
    I never took my temperature. All I know is I was hot! But nothing over the top or dangerous. I make sure to drink lots of water and get in my electrolytes too.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Our clen is potent. I have just been told our droppers are 1.5ml so took more than I thought! Yesterday my hands were shaking all day. I felt really good off it though and a nice bit of energy... I just have to get used to the increased body temperature.

Clen should hit it's peak about 2.5 hours in humans and that will remain stable for a few hours after that. So a good system would be to dose it that many hours pre training so it's full fat burning effects hit you whilst you train.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4045696