Legend Pharmacueticals

Var

Thread: Var

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Var

hey guys anton just let me know that Var is back in stock!

**All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!**

Juicin Pilot

Rep Points

just ordered some var and dbol, I'm anxious to try them out!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thanks for the order bro. My buddy is on the dbol and hit 4 plates in flat weight under 200. He loves it

**All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!**

Rep Points

I would not use legend ever again. I had 200 anavar pills sent to me. So i figured my wife and I would take some. Since taking them, the water retention is unbelievable and I've put on 7 lbs. My wife on the other hand. Severe cramping like she's having a miscarriage and she's not even pregnant. I'm pissed. How can they mail of shit labeled incorrectly. Peoples lives are at stake here. I have a decent amount of history with var and i shred every time, versus having puffy forearms that don't even come close to looking legit. I don't like to bash companies, but the anavar was sent to me to make good for the testE that I bought that was bunk. I would stay away from this company.

Quote Originally Posted by Marinejuicehead View Post
    I would not use legend ever again. I had 200 anavar pills sent to me. So i figured my wife and I would take some. Since taking them, the water retention is unbelievable and I've put on 7 lbs. My wife on the other hand. Severe cramping like she's having a miscarriage and she's not even pregnant. I'm pissed. How can they mail of shit labeled incorrectly. Peoples lives are at stake here. I have a decent amount of history with var and i shred every time, versus having puffy forearms that don't even come close to looking legit. I don't like to bash companies, but the anavar was sent to me to make good for the testE that I bought that was bunk. I would stay away from this company.
    Okay so allot of bad coming from this spot

Rep Points

Go with a smaller company that sends out what your order. Don't fall for the low price bullshit.