• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Thoughts on Cycle?

codygrizz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So thoughts? This is what I am running. 42, 248lbs, diets clean, cutting a bit.

Week 1-20 600mg Test Cyp
Week 1-8 75mg eod Tren A
Week 1-8 75mg eod Mast
Week 6-20 200mg EQ

I can move things around if needed, thoughts?

Week 1-20 600mg Test Cyp
Week 1-8 75mg eod Tren A
Week 1-8 75mg eod Mast
Week 6-20 200mg EQ

Are you on TRT that you're going to be on Test C for 20 weeks?

Why not try low Testosterone high Trenbolone? Use the testosterone to keep you functioning like a male & keep everything working and let the tren work it's magic on your physique.

As for the Masteron, why not add that to the latter end of your cycle being that Masteron's effects on the physique are more pronounced at a lower body fat percentage.

As for the EQ, if you're cutting I don't see EQ being of much use especially with the appetite increase.

Are you on TRT that you're going to be on Test C for 20 weeks?

Why not try low Testosterone high Trenbolone? Use the testosterone to keep you functioning like a male & keep everything working and let the tren work it's magic on your physique.

As for the Masteron, why not add that to the latter end of your cycle being that Masteron's effects on the physique are more pronounced at a lower body fat percentage.

As for the EQ, if you're cutting I don't see EQ being of much use especially with the appetite increase.

^^Agree^^ Maybe up the test after you taper off the tren...Just my 2 cents..

One more thing. Have you cycled before and do you have all your ancillaries ready to go, meaning PCT etc..

Agreed..

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

Week 1-20 600mg Test Cyp
Week 1-8 75mg eod Tren A
Week 1-8 75mg eod Mast
Week 6-20 200mg EQ

Looks ok, only thign i would do is drop EQ and run MastE from start to finish. at like 400mg ew. maybe make cycle 16-18 weeks.

ohh and an AI and PCT of course, but i assume you know all that.

Back