• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need some MT II Advice on Dosage

nugget221

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I've got my Melanotan II and my bac water, was going to mix with 1 ml bac water for ease of dosage.

From all the places ive tried to research this answer, I have only found people who take MT II at dosages of .25mg /day increasing them gradually up to 1mg/2mg.

Im probably a type II skin type where I'm naturally very pale with no freckles and it usually takes me about a week - 2 weeks of tanning almost every day to achieve a normal/ slight tan. (this is after having to apply atleast spf 30+ sunscreen multiple times per tanning session (outside) to not burn)

If I'm looking just for a normal to slightly dark tan that lasts, how much should MT2 should I inject per day? Most people have taken 1-2mg/day but then complain of turning super dark or almost black which I am not interested in at all.

just start at .25 then do .5 and dont go higher.

So I've got my Melanotan II and my bac water, was going to mix with 1 ml bac water for ease of dosage.

From all the places ive tried to research this answer, I have only found people who take MT II at dosages of .25mg /day increasing them gradually up to 1mg/2mg.

Im probably a type II skin type where I'm naturally very pale with no freckles and it usually takes me about a week - 2 weeks of tanning almost every day to achieve a normal/ slight tan. (this is after having to apply atleast spf 30+ sunscreen multiple times per tanning session (outside) to not burn)

If I'm looking just for a normal to slightly dark tan that lasts, how much should MT2 should I inject per day? Most people have taken 1-2mg/day but then complain of turning super dark or almost black which I am not interested in at all.

stick with 0.5mg or below per dose. go with 0.5mg 2x a week for a few weeks and tan 1-2 times a week for first few weeks.
I would not rec 1 or 2mg does, makes you want to puke.
I get dark from just 0.5mg 2x a week.

Start out REAL low. Don't wanna get sick. Take it after a meal and right before bed, just in case

I start 1mg/day until I reach the desired tone then down to .5mg 2x/wk.

If you've never used it before, start .25-.5mg, you'll get flushed and fell hot for awhile and maybe some nausea.
Take it at night unless a spontaneous erection during the day won't create a problem for you.
You may also experience mood changes, romantic or sexual thoughts.

I put 2 ml in the vial ans i pin .05 for me that fine and i'm irish and i start looking rican or even blac from a far i have to ramp it down after a while

^^^ the .5 will be 250mcg and you don't really need more then that imho well fr me and I'm irish

Ok awesome advice guys i really appreciate the input. I'm going to dose it .25 mg 2x week and see how it goes for about 2-3 weeks then bump up from there if needed to .5mg 2x week. also french irish / italian but got all the french irish skin tones

Ok awesome advice guys i really appreciate the input. I'm going to dose it .25 mg 2x week and see how it goes for about 2-3 weeks then bump up from there if needed to .5mg 2x week. also french irish / italian but got all the french irish skin tones

Don't bump up the dose just take it more frequently. Look for my thread on melanotan 2 on this page. You want to start off very low and let it build up in your system. Then after a few weeks start a maintenance program of twice weekly injects.

Back