• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Madison James Gone?

is that place good. i like some of there products has anybody used them before and would put there rep on the line for them?

Was not impressed by their folli

well all most all folli is bunk purchase pep which everything else has all ways been g2g from them sold me bunk folli was told i would get refund but never did.like 140 bucks gone. so hard to tell i dont think anybody has real folli.

Want to try purchase peps, but always out of stock. Superior pep has a few myostatin inhibitors but I'll wait to hear from JJ on those. I've noticed texx gears has it as does jintani

i just told you dude purchase peps folli is bunk 100% the owner told me i would get a refund but that never happened then the next post you say i want try pp.wtf wrong with you. now everything else they i have ever gotten from them which is a lot has been good.but folli was no good.

i just told you dude purchase peps folli is bunk 100% the owner told me i would get a refund but that never happened then the next post you say i want try pp.wtf wrong with you. now everything else they i have ever gotten from them which is a lot has been good.but folli was no good.
Ok. The way you wrote it made it seem like you said they were gtg. Saved me 150 bucks thanks

Back