• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

7 weeks in on Tren-E and still not feeling it?

Sickofskinny

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys,

Been a while since I posted here, hope everyone has been doing well. So I thought id switch things up and run a Tren-E/Test-E cycle and I am 7 weeks in at 400mg Tren-E/Wk and 750mg Test-E a week.

Not really seeing much, I have the typical tren sides, can't sleep, sweating a lot. Diet is on point and eating at a surplus ( I am bulking)

Do you think the Tren is just dosed low or what? Purchased from a popular sponsor on the forum.

Thanks for the input all.

SOS-

Get some bloodwork done. You could also get a single test from Labmax to see if the tren is legit...

Thinking your ratios are wrong. Tren and test compete for the same receptors so running test higher than Tren you're not going to get as good results from the Tren. Look in to that for starters.

Strength has gone up slightly but not as much as I get from Ace, I will get blood work done next week and just solve it there. I have always ran my test high on most cycles. Should I drop my test down to 500 or less?

I can only speak for myself, but I personally do not gain much in pounds or weight on tren. I typically put on 5 pounds or less, but I also up my cardio so I know I lose a few pounds of fat as well, so the actual muscle is probably more. However within a few weeks I get super hard and grainy with veins buldging out of my skin. I notice people give me looks the second I walk into a room. Now I'm very lean to begin with, but with tren, test, and cardio I definately feel the difference. You should definately be noticing changes 7 weeks into 400 mgs a week of tren. Maybe your just looking at scale, I'm not sure. But with me at that dose of tren, I'm extremely vascular and muscles have a "popping" effect. Thats just my experiences with tren, I'm sure theres some vets on here that could shed more light on your case then myself. But 7 weeks at 400 mgs, I would think you would have noticed something weeks ago. Good luck with rest of cycle.

Strength has gone up slightly but not as much as I get from Ace, I will get blood work done next week and just solve it there. I have always ran my test high on most cycles. Should I drop my test down to 500 or less?

When you get blood work done, what exactly are you going to look at to tell you the tren is good and accurately dosed ?

That's a solid question lol My initial thought was going to be to base it on my past blood work when I just ran a test cycle of 750mg alone but a lot of factors could change my numbers I suppose, including if the tren is actually tren or something else. Good point!

http://www.labmax.ca/products/single-test-steroids-vial-A-and-vial-B.html
steroids_test__86620_zoom.jpg

Get one and be done with it...

Mabmax are bunk

IML Gear Cream!
Mabmax are bunk

What is the alternative? I have never used one myself but ordered their kit for $220. Why do you have the opinion that they are not efficacious?

Do a search.

I would get bloods, and possibly look for a more reputable source.

Thinking your ratios are wrong. Tren and test compete for the same receptors so running test higher than Tren you're not going to get as good results from the Tren. Look in to that for starters.

Bingo...drop the test to 300mg ew...bump tren to 900mg ew.....report back in a week....

What is the alternative? I have never used one myself but ordered their kit for $220. Why do you have the opinion that they are not efficacious?

Tampax is the single biggest waste of $225 dollars outside of the shake weight set.....its about as accurate as my pee boner trying to hit the actual water in the bowl...

There is a reason some sponsors tren in like 45-50/vial...

what are your current stats? BF%,weight, height? hows the diet?

Bingo...drop the test to 300mg ew...bump tren to 900mg ew.....report back in a week....

Good to know. I got some faulty information then. I see a returned package in my future...

Good to know. I got some faulty information then. I see a returned package in my future...

Those tests aren't as clear cut as they are advertised....the difference in color from one compound to the next is so small its even hard to tell...and I dont believe it can even test tren E...

Look what the cat dragged in/\/\/\...howdy SWFL:)

Hey bud how the heck are ya? Works been keeping me away. That and since the forum changed I find it hard to stay "tuned in" to the goings on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I'm no expert on blood work, but I would have thought prolactin would be elevated at least.

Elevated prolactin and a false high estrogen reading can be caused by tren, but I've never seen or heard of using either in a testing protocol.

Mass spec is the only legit way to test tren that I know of.

Warrior

Hey guys,

Been a while since I posted here, hope everyone has been doing well. So I thought id switch things up and run a Tren-E/Test-E cycle and I am 7 weeks in at 400mg Tren-E/Wk and 750mg Test-E a week.

Not really seeing much, I have the typical tren sides, can't sleep, sweating a lot. Diet is on point and eating at a surplus ( I am bulking)

Do you think the Tren is just dosed low or what? Purchased from a popular sponsor on the forum.

Thanks for the input all.

SOS-

must to be good gear,but its was cheap so don't worry...;) now spend much money ;)

I love how blame goes right to gear. Come on man, this guy's diet and training may completely suck! Maybe you over train, maybe you uncertain, maybe you eat like a bird? I don't know any of this is true but Tren is so strong that even if it's underdosed it still kicks ass.
For some reason everyone thinks they are training gurus because they show up at the gym on Monday and train "chdst" for 2 hours.
Sorry for rant and no offense but what do these variables look like?

Back