• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PSA: Pinning Multiple Compounds

Warriorblaze

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've seen some new guys on here who apparently think each AAS of your stack requires it's own syringe.

THIS IS NOT TRUE.

It is completely safe to inject multiple compounds at once, using a single syringe.

1. Wipe the tops of all the vials you will be drawing from with alcohol and allow them to dry.

2. Draw the correct amount of each compound into your syringe. A little simple math comes into play here, but you should be able to handle it. I like to use a 22ga needle for drawing.

3. Replace the needle you used to draw the AAS with a new, sterile needle. I prefer a 23 or 25ga for injecting.

4. Inject the AAS and discard of the syringe and both needles.

You can pin short and long esters in the same syringe.

You can pin different compounds in the same syringe (test/deca/tren/mast/primo/etc).

FYI I pinned 0.5ml each of test E, deca and tren A with 1ml of tren E last night. All in the same pin. No PIP. No abscess. No problem.

You DO NOT need to change needles for each vial, but you SHOULD use a fresh needle for injection since they dull very easily.

Here are a few pictures of used needles under magnification. These were used on flesh, rubber stoppers are much tougher.

You can think of each time into a vial as 1 use.

usepyjer.jpg

razanase.jpg

Warrior

Last edited by a moderator:
I always think about this when I'm doing multiple micro injections with IGF or when I use ghpr-2. I usually use the same needle for multiple spots or a few times a day. Don't like to, but the cost of using 12 sling pins a day would such not to mention the it would be a pain drawing out .05 ml at a time

Thanks Warrior. This is good info. I love the pics of the dulled pins. Never actually seen them like that. Definitely illustrates why we use a fresh one to pin with. I use 25g or 27g to pin and althought I can't even really feel the 27g, the 25 is easier to push the oil through

Mixing water and oil based products is not a good idea imho. Ive done it but I feel those should be kept seperate.

Mixing water and oil based products is not a good idea imho. Ive done it but I feel those should be kept seperate.

May not be best practice but it is doable. I've done it with test and winstrol and didn't have any detrimental effects.

Warrior

May not be best practice but it is doable. I've done it with test and winstrol and didn't have any detrimental effects.

Warrior

My concern would be a sterile abcess if the mixture didnt dispurse correctly once its in the muscle. The oil could encapsulate the water based product. Just a thought.

My concern would be a sterile abcess if the mixture didnt dispurse correctly once its in the muscle. The oil could encapsulate the water based product. Just a thought.

Never thought of that. Wouldn't the oil absorb and the abscess disappear?

Warrior

I shoot tren, deca, and sust all in one shot which is prob why my quads hurt like a bitch every time I pin. But, I am getting use to it.

IML Gear Cream!
I never questioned that. It is common sense in my world... Good on you Warrior for posting that up for those less informed. I deduced oil is oil regardless of the compound. It just makes sense. And I did get a sterile abscess once when pining a cut blend and water suspension winny. It was inmy left medial deltoid. It went away after a few weeks though luckily. I just left it alone and checked it once a week by pinning a sterile needle and aspirating...

Good thread idea :thumb:

Back