• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Aas vs hgh

afg24

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok guys we all know that aas all have side effects and what not but everything can be taken safely one thing I have thought about and sort of researched is hgh no serious side effects if kept at a normal range besides that gh gut and bone growth.

Why dont we all just run hgh with test dose if it gives better gains in muscle and fat loss? Im no expert just want some opinions been thinking about this for awhile besides the cost of course but if one could afford it would you go on gh and low test. Any inputs would be greatly appreciated.

man i do it...always run hgh and few mg testo..sometimes add some small anavar or small tren like 100-140mg week and never got over 400-500mg testo week..;)
its me...
but key is always diet and good food intake..you need to know a lot about food..what is good food and what sucks..
and NEVER forget a lot of bcaa,glutamine, and healthy fats like omega 3-6.9 and cla...

A lot of people can't afford GH.. That's why they stick to peptides. Proven just as effective if dosed right

Small amounts of AAS with peptides imo are the best bang for your buck... If you keep you food intake on point that will take the small amounts of drug to the next level. IMO why take more then needed or spend loads of money when you don't need to.

Small amounts of AAS with peptides imo are the best bang for your buck... If you keep you food intake on point that will take the small amounts of drug to the next level. IMO why take more then needed or spend loads of money when you don't need to.

Strong username to post correlation.

Ok guys we all know that aas all have side effects and what not but everything can be taken safely one thing I have thought about and sort of researched is hgh no serious side effects if kept at a normal range besides that gh gut and bone growth.

Why dont we all just run hgh with test dose if it gives better gains in muscle and fat loss? Im no expert just want some opinions been thinking about this for awhile besides the cost of course but if one could afford it would you go on gh and low test. Any inputs would be greatly appreciated.

At effective muscle building doses, GH most certainly does have side effects. Clinical insulin resistance will occur at doses as low as 5 IU daily and will continue to worsen as the dose rises. GH has also been shown to have potentially severe adverse effects on the heart at supraphysiological doses, particularly when combined with steroids.

Now, if you're talking about using 2-3 IU daily, then you'll be fine. There will be slight negative effects on insulin sensitivity, but nothing serious. However, these kind of dosages are not going to provide one with significant gains. If you want to make decent gains with GH, then you will need to use a minimum of about 5 IU daily, but even then gains will only be moderate. To make the type of big gains you are talking about when using only test & GH, expect to use 10 IU+ IU daily, along with a couple grams of Test. This is far from a no side effect stack. Don't think for one second that 500 mg of test and 2-3 IU of GH will cause the kind of gains one would get from a higher dose Test, Tren, and Anadrol stack...because it's not gonna happen.

The more we learn about GH peptides, the more impressive they become. Just the other day a member posted the results of a bloodtest after injecting 10 IU of BD GH (a good GH product). His reading came back at 27, which is very good. Anywhere in the mid-20's or abive is considered good and anything in the 30's is about as good as it gets when using 10 Iu of GH, regardless of brand.

Clinical reserach has shown that a combination of Hexarelin and ModGRF1-29, at only 100 mcg Mod and 50 mcg Hex, resulted in a GH reading os 140! Yes, that was not a typo...one hundred and freakin' forty! That is amazing and could not be duplicated even when injected 30 IU of exo GH all at once!! Previously, similar doses of GHRP-2 with mod have resulted in reading of around 40 (if my memory serves me correctly), but we now know Hexis much, more more potent...and unlike GHRP-2, which only has an actuve life of about 90 minutes, Hex keeps GH levels elevated for about 4 hours. When going by GH elevation alone, Hex is by far the best GHTP available. Keep in mind that witout the addition of Mod, results were nowhere near as high unless one used a muich higher dose of Hex. By using just 1,000 mcg of Mod with even 25-50 mcg Hex, GH readings are off the charts. Using this combo 3-4X daily will yeild a massive increase in overall GH levels. Lastly, when the dose is kept to 25 mcg of Hex per inject, cortisol and prolactin remain within the normal range, while GH readings still climb to over 100!

These results are simply mind-blowing. If anyone has experience with this subject, then these results should shock you. 140 is insane...and for GH levels to remain elevated for 4 hours makes it almost unbelievable. No, GH levels don't stay at 140 for the entire 4 hours. There is a rise, peak, and fall just like with any other GH peptide, but even if GH levels were maintained at an average of 30 over this 4 hour period...that is extremely impressive. Theoretically, administering just 3 injects like this per day should rival or exceed 10 IU of pharm-grade GH in terms of both duration of activity and total GH release.

The more we learn about GH peptides, the more impressive they become. Just the other day a member posted the results of a bloodtest after injecting 10 IU of BD GH (a good GH product). His reading came back at 27, which is very good. Anywhere in the mid-20's or abive is considered good and anything in the 30's is about as good as it gets when using 10 Iu of GH, regardless of brand.

Clinical reserach has shown that a combination of Hexarelin and ModGRF1-29, at only 100 mcg Mod and 50 mcg Hex, resulted in a GH reading os 140! Yes, that was not a typo...one hundred and freakin' forty! That is amazing and could not be duplicated even when injected 30 IU of exo GH all at once!! Previously, similar doses of GHRP-2 with mod have resulted in reading of around 40 (if my memory serves me correctly), but we now know Hexis much, more more potent...and unlike GHRP-2, which only has an actuve life of about 90 minutes, Hex keeps GH levels elevated for about 4 hours. When going by GH elevation alone, Hex is by far the best GHTP available. Keep in mind that witout the addition of Mod, results were nowhere near as high unless one used a muich higher dose of Hex. By using just 1,000 mcg of Mod with even 25-50 mcg Hex, GH readings are off the charts. Using this combo 3-4X daily will yeild a massive increase in overall GH levels. Lastly, when the dose is kept to 25 mcg of Hex per inject, cortisol and prolactin remain within the normal range, while GH readings still climb to over 100!

These results are simply mind-blowing. If anyone has experience with this subject, then these results should shock you. 140 is insane...and for GH levels to remain elevated for 4 hours makes it almost unbelievable. No, GH levels don't stay at 140 for the entire 4 hours. There is a rise, peak, and fall just like with any other GH peptide, but even if GH levels were maintained at an average of 30 over this 4 hour period...that is extremely impressive. Theoretically, administering just 3 injects like this per day should rival or exceed 10 IU of pharm-grade GH in terms of both duration of activity and total GH release.

do you know how long he waited to get blood drawn after he pinned peptides?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
thanks again mike for good info and nice read..i like it ..
i never go over 4-5iu ..normal take 2-3 am time and i am great, got what i want..cut all fats and feel young again..;) and feel fantastic.. so 100iu i have for 1 month..no need more ;)

Interesting thanks mike guess gona post pond gh for few years

Mike Arnold, would you mind posting a link to that study? I have seen some high GH serum numbers but nothing like that. I would love to read up on that study

didn't realize Hexarelin and ModGRF1-29 would deliver such impressive results...
great write up

Mike Arnold, would you mind posting a link to that study? I have seen some high GH serum numbers but nothing like that. I would love to read up on that study

PubMed

didn't realize Hexarelin and ModGRF1-29 would deliver such impressive results...
great write up

Keep in mind that exo GH stays active at fairly even concentrations for a long period of time--8-12 hours, which is one of the main reasons it works so well. But make no mistake about it...Hex and Mod can increase GH far beyond a 10 IU inject of GH. The downside is that peak levels are only maintained for a relatively short period of time.

Basically, exo GH gives less of a spike, but is more steady, while Hex provides a massive spike for a relatively brief period of time by comparison. Therefore, you cannot look only at peak levels between these 2 drugs and make an accurate comparison. One would need to take into consideration the average GH level obtained over the course of each drug's active life. Even then, factors suich a diration of action coukld be relevant depending on your goals. For example, exo GH is great for fat loss, particularly at higher dosages, due to its long active life in the body. GH increases lipolysis (release of stored fat from the fat cell), but not oxidation (the burning of fat for energy), so technically, GH does not burn fat--it simply releases it from the fat cell so it is more readily avaiable to be burned as fuel. Duration of action is a big consideration when it comes to fat los, as the body can only burn so much fat over a given period of time. Once lipolysis surpasses the body's ability to oxidize the newly released fats, any additional fat that was released beyind that point will simply be deposited back into the fat cells. For this reason, fat loss is going to be more prominent is somone who has a GH reading of 30, but maintains this reading 12 hours...compared to someone who achieves a reading of 100, but only maintains it for 3 hours.

Of course this problem is easily solved by injecting Hex & Mod more often...say 3X daily, which will keep GH leves elevated for about 12 hours....roughly the same as an injection of exo GH (8-12 hours).

When it comes to IGF-1 elevation, duration of action does not really matter very much, so GH peptides are able to elevate IGF-1 just as efficiently as exo GH when total GH output is comparable.

Back