• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I clipped a carport pole.............

Tesla

MTR FTW!!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Should I claim It was me that hit it or someone hit me in a parking lot?....I have Geico!!

$100 deductable on Collision and Comp.

2006 VW Passat..........I need a whole new front bumper assembly.

Doesn't look bad at all..........Wonder if I should pay the deductable and pocket the rest of the coin.

The assemblys are like $1100 plus labor

Honesty is the best policy for pranging shit cars

If it aint bad I'd live with it till trade up time, or just buy a bumper and install it myself.

im shocked there are people on this site that dont have the utmost respect for the law...........:nail:

Well if I was going to commit insurance fraud, I would keep it too myself.

Whats one more insurance fraud case....We ARE ALL paying for it anyway...Or just do it pocket money and by juice..lol

IML Gear Cream!
insurance fraud is my second favorite type of fraud

Or just stay out of trailer parks...

Doesn't really matter. It would go under comprehensive either way. $100 deduct easy. Pay the deduct and get the car fixed. Then you won't eat your ass when you sell it.how do you know you need a new bumper? Not fixable? A lot of the time there is hidden damage also. You may think it only needs the bumper but there could be hidden fender damage etc.

And give geico the boot. State Farm, Allstate is ok, farm bureau. Progressive and geico are hideous cheap ass insurance companies that don't pay for dick

speedos.jpg

I don't see how it is fraud.....I get an estimate.....Geico will look it over...I pay the $100 deductable........Get the check I'm entitled to........Then if I decide to get it fixed I will....If not I have every right to pocket the money

I don't see how it is fraud.....I get an estimate.....Geico will look it over...I pay the $100 deductable........Get the check I'm entitled to........Then if I decide to get it fixed I will....If not I have every right to pocket the money

Sounds like you need red light camera money?

If you tell them it was your fault your OK, but they will raise your premiums, depends how bad you need the cash

At least in some states you don't have to get your car fixed with the monies.

Doesn't really matter. It would go under comprehensive either way. $100 deduct easy. Pay the deduct and get the car fixed. Then you won't eat your ass when you sell it.how do you know you need a new bumper? Not fixable? A lot of the time there is hidden damage also. You may think it only needs the bumper but there could be hidden fender damage etc.

If he hit something in the act of driving (or moving), it's collision..not comprehensive. So collision deductible applies, he will be consider "at-fault" (because he's the only driver involved in the collision), and he will see a rate increase when they surcharge him at renewal.

IML Gear Cream!
There is no lien on the car, so I should get a ONE party check!

What kind of car? May not be worth fixing in the first place.

A public internet forum may not be the first place to inquire about committing insurance fraud.

What kind of car? May not be worth fixing in the first place.

A public internet forum may not be the first place to inquire about committing insurance fraud.

That's the whole point........My Dad has a friend who can get it done real cheap!!

2006 VW Passat

Just wondering if I should claim responsibility or say I got clipped in a parking lot...Hit and Run?

Just say something hit your car when it was parked. I've done this a number of times. Works like a charm.

You guys are making too big of deal about it. People do this shit every day. Insurance fraud is a big word. If you knew how much they don't really give a shit you'd claim it

Back