• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

RPS PL comp results

ckcrown84

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Done with bench

425 success
450 success
475 world record attempt failed :(

June I will get it

Deadlifts begin

Severe cramping going to cut deadlifts short at my opener

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are big jumps for a bench... But congrats on the 450, I know it's not what your lookin for but you will get it.

Those are big jumps for a bench... But congrats on the 450, I know it's not what your lookin for but you will get it.

Videos up soon
The jumps weren't bad for me
The cramps were

But Ile post videos and you be the judge :)

Almost had it on that 475.... Very close. You got that in the bag man

Almost had it on that 475.... Very close. You got that in the bag man

Thanks man
Can't wait for June

My cramps were so bad never touching dbol again

IML Gear Cream!
Awesome job. U doing the lexan comp in June? What did u weigh in at?

June 6 or 7th
Yes in cbus

That's cool I'm gonna try and get my lifts back up and enter that one raw if it hasn't filled up yet. Theirs seem to fill up really quick. What did u weigh in at for your competition?

I was under weight
Competed at 220 but weighed 213
Will be full 220 for June

My cramps were so bad never touching dbol again

hydration is the key bro... Dbol could cause you unbearable back pumps but not cramps. Cramps are very Comment had meets due to the adrenaline everything else going a lot of people including myself to get cramps that's what you have to remind yourself to keep drinking fluid even if you don't want it.

hydration is the key bro... Dbol could cause you unbearable back pumps but not cramps. Cramps are very Comment had meets due to the adrenaline everything else going a lot of people including myself to get cramps that's what you have to remind yourself to keep drinking fluid even if you don't want it.

I swear to god I drank so many Nakeds and water that I was pissing pure water
Like I was drinking a shit ton I don't get it cept the dbol or like you said the adrenaline

I used cheque drops but I use those every max effort bench session and never had cramps

I dunno man it was really bad
But I am very happy with my lifts and going to have some drinks and celebrate tonight then train my ass off for June

CK, how much water do you drink a day, I feel like I never see you drinking anything but pre-workout and mountain dew/monsters lol

Nigga, water?

Haha kidding. I drink quite a bit throughout the day but not enough.

Back