• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

What Would Jesus Say?

[SIL]

AG'S DEMIGOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
2aric9.png

He would say, I made that woman with no vaginal canal for a reason!

She was supposed to become a tranny, damn modern medicine.

I can't make a tranny from birth!

Jesus H Christ = I tried to cut down on the mexican population and went and fucked it up, I f-n quit

[h=2]What Would Jesus Say? PART II[/h]
2bebrt.png

If he/she craves horse dick that bad, she should just date the brothers

That's not a she. It's a transgender.

Blossom has a Catherine the Great style fetish? So what, they do this in Tijuana for $7 a show and its with lowly donkeys, I hope at least she was looking for a Thoroughbred or a Clydesdale

imagine how awesome she/he must have felt when she saw the horse, like oh my god this is really gonna happen, then bam your arrested and expossed in paper for all to laugh at

wow thats a gross portrayal of a woman

Thing was right, tho.... but it had rocks thrown at it before, I'm sure.

Maybe that's how it lost its teeth?

That's not a she. It's a transgender.

I know, it takes the fun out of it. Dudes with animals is fucking gross. I consider it animal abuse. Chicks and animals, on the other hand, is very entertaining and strangely erotic.

Jesus would say a bunch of Hebrew words none of us would understand except for the few Oy Vay's thrown in for emphasis....

google translate:

a 45 years old man cut off his own genitals in the morning of this tuersday (29),he was clearly under the effects of alcohol or drugs, when the police arrived, they found his penis and sack on the ground, they collected it and sent it to the hospital, the man used a 6" knife, he is in the hospital now and his condition is stable, he said the reason is that his son, had anal sex with his mother (his wife).

IML Gear Cream!
Whatever Jesus would say would probably be in Spanish.

Jesus would say a bunch of Hebrew words none of us would understand except for the few Oy Vay's thrown in for emphasis....

Aramaic actually. Knowyourjews.com

Aramaic actually. Knowyourjews.com

Its all the same gibberish, for all we know he may have spoke in tongues when he got upset...maybe he spoke Klingon or Wookie?

After that sterling debacle, lets see if this schmoe gets the same treatment for making fun of the disabled.

This is far worse than what sterling did, really really low man : (

HOLY FUCK!!! I knew Christopher Plasse was a wierd little prick but fucking horses? WTF!!!!!

th
th

2bebrt.png
[/QUOTE]

HOLY FUCK!!! I knew Christopher Plasse was a wierd little prick but fucking horses

Back