• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

L.A. Clippers Owner to GF: Don't Bring Black People to My Games ... Including Magic

IronAddict

YOU ME WE
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
And I was rooting for the Clippers, that's over!

L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling told his GF he does NOT want her bringing black people to his games ... including Magic Johnson ... and it's ALL on tape.

TMZ Sports has obtained audio of Sterling making the racist declaration during a heated argument on April 9th with V. Stiviano ... after she posted a photo on Instagram posing with Magic.

Sterling rails on Stiviano -- who ironically is black and Mexican -- for putting herself out in public with a black person (she has since taken the pic down). But it doesn't end there. You have to listen to the audio to fully grasp the magnitude of Sterling's racist worldview. Among the comments:

-- "It bothers me a lot that you want to broadcast that you’re associating with black people. Do you have to?" (3:30)

-- "You can sleep with [black people]. You can bring them in, you can do whatever you want. The little I ask you is not to promote it on that ... and not to bring them to my games." (5:15)

-- "I’m just saying, in your lousy f******* Instagrams, you don’t have to have yourself with, walking with black people." (7:45)

-- "...Don't put him [Magic] on an Instagram for the world to have to see so they have to call me. And don't bring him to my games." (9:13)

Sterling has a documented history of allegedly racist behavior -- he's been sued twice by the federal government for allegedly refusing to rent apartments to Blacks and Latinos.

He was also sued by former Clippers exec Elgin Baylor for racial discrimination -- though a jury was ultimately not convinced and shot down Baylor's case.

Sterling has been separated from his wife Shelly for years. She remains a key player in running the team and sources tell us she's "mortified" by Sterling's comments.

We have made several calls to Sterling and his people ... so far, no word back.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/26/donal...ple-racist-audio-magic-johnson/#ixzz300zzdSjv

[video]http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_wkuhmkt8[/video] full audio

L.A. Clippers Owner to GF: Don't Bring Black People to My Games ... Includi...

sterling married a black women? or his gf is black? so maybe he just doesn't like black men?

Last edited:
I'm not sure but I do know one thing. She wouldn't be next to him if he didn't have deep pockets. I've seen better looking turds then him.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Don...ssociating-with-black-people-video%2F;564;556

Absolutely not! She wouldn't be with the guy if he wasn't loaded. This guy wanted to build a new arena for his Clippers before they moved into the Staples centre. He wanted to build a stadium that looked like a huge southern plantation.

He had a rep. for discriminating against minorities, I just didn't think he was that ignorant to broadcast it to the entire world.

That woman is black and messican, he doesn't even know how to be racist!

So he allows her to fuck black guys but not bring them to his games, wtf- lmao!

He is old, all he cares about is his image and his legacy. He knows he can't possibly satisfy that woman sexually, and he knows she is runnign around taking giant black athlete cock, so all he ask is that she not do it publicly. I don't think it is an unfair request given the circumstances. Sure, he is an old fat white raciest douchebag, but she is a gold digging money grubbing whore. They are perfect for each other, or at least they were. She just fucked up her meal ticket I'm thinking.

He's been in trouble in the past for this shit.

I'm not sure what's worse, him being a racist cunt or the people that are constantly complaining about it. Honestly who cares, if he wants to run his franchise into the ground so be it.

it's weird, it's ok for him to be around and date blacks but he says his girl friend can't be around blacks? it doesn't make sense. the guy has lost his mind.

He is old, all he cares about is his image and his legacy. He knows he can't possibly satisfy that woman sexually, and he knows she is runnign around taking giant black athlete cock, so all he ask is that she not do it publicly. I don't think it is an unfair request given the circumstances. Sure, he is an old fat white raciest douchebag, but she is a gold digging money grubbing whore. They are perfect for each other, or at least they were. She just fucked up her meal ticket I'm thinking.

wH850Bn-360.jpg

Right! You know damn well this guy isn't hitting that right, or not at all.
She's a whore that did what whores do, they soak you for what they can, then secretly record you to ruin you & try to get more. I thought recording someone without their knowledge was illegal anyway?

I hear this woman goes by like 7 different aliases....that should've been a warning. These old ass billionaires think they can get a woman 3/4ers their age and think its legit.

it's weird, it's ok for him to be around and date blacks but he says his girl friend can't be around blacks? it doesn't make sense. the guy has lost his mind.

Nothing about a raciest mind makes sense.

IML Gear Cream!
I was seeing a black girl for a quick minute, dad didnt like it. Just saying racism exists I wish we could just ignore it and move on without giving it any attention, real life trolling

I just wonder what this geezer thinks about our black president? 10 bucks says he votes R!

do you even need to ask its pretty obvious

sterling is a democrat. i wonder how many people like him in his party are just as racist as he is.....

he's a democrat. he donated to all democrats.

I didn't know that, thanx, Swipe.

Racism doesn't necessarily belong on any aisle I suppose. I always knew he was a rich, cheap bastard and a bigot. I just surmised he was also a R.

If he doesn't want blacks at the games how does he expect to win with just two or three white guys?

I just want to add off topic that basketball teams have the dumb est fucking names.

I thought recording someone without their knowledge was illegal anyway?

Depends on the state laws. Some states both parties need to be know about being recorded, others only one party needs to know.

KKK and jim crow laws were from the democrats and MLK was a republican you stupid nigger :coffee:

Wrong

State Sen. Stephen Martin was recently asked to weigh in on controversialcomments by GOP Lieutenant Governor candidate E.W. Jackson that denounced the Ku Klux Klan, Planned Parenthood and the Democratic Party in the same breath.
In defending Jackson, Martin sparked a controversy of his own.
"The fact is that both the KKK and Planned Parenthood are creations of the Democratic Party,"
Martin, R-Chesterfield, said in a May 23 interview with the Richmond Times-Dispatch.
We decided to check whether the KKK really was spawned by the Democratic Party. We’ll post another Truth-O-Meter that examines Martin’s contention Planned Parenthood was created by Democrats.
When we asked Martin for the facts behind his KKK statement, he said he had misspoken.
"What I should have said is it was started by Democrats, not by the Democratic party," the senator said. "It wasn’t an official subdivision of the party, obviously … It was definitely founded by Democrats."
Soon after our conversation, Martin released a statement saying he "regretted the carelessness and inaccuracy" of his comments regarding the KKK, calling his statement an "impromptu" response to questions about Jackson’s comments that Planned Parenthood has been more lethal to blacks than the KKK.
PolitiFact Virginia respects when people tell us they erred, but we still feel obliged to complete our fact checks of their statements. So we asked several historians about the origins of the KKK.
Details about the hate group’s founding are murky -- including the exact year it began. Some cite 1865 as its start, others say it was 1867. Historians generally agree it was founded by a handful of Confederate veterans in Pulaski, Tenn. as a social fraternity and it quickly changed into a violent group that terrorized newly empowered black and white Republicans in the South.
J. Michael Martinez, the author of a 2007 book "Carpetbaggers, Calvary and the KKK," told us many angry Southern whites during the 1860s and 1870s were Democrats and a smaller number of them joined the KKK.
So there is some historic link between Democrats and the KKK. But Martinez said it is misleading to say that the hate group was started by the Democratic Party because it was more of a grassroots creation.
There’s another point to consider.
"To say that the Ku Klux Klan was started by the Democratic Party -- it’s not the Democratic party of today," Martinez said. "(From the) 1930s until today, you think of the Democratic Party being considered the party of the disenfranchised."
Other historians had similar takes.
Carole Emberton, an associate professor of history at the University at Buffalo, wrote in an email that various "Klans" that sprung up around the South acted as a "strong arm" for many local Democratic politicians during Reconstruction. Confederate General Nathan Bedford Forrest -- believed to be the KKK’s first Grand Dragon -- even spoke at the 1868 Democratic National Convention, said Emberton, author of "Beyond Redemption: Race, Violence and the American South after the Civil War."
But Emberton added a major caveat:
"The party lines of the 1860s/1870s are not the party lines of today," she wrote to us. "Although the names stayed the same, the platforms of the two parties reversed each other in the mid-20th century, due in large part to white ‘Dixiecrats’ flight out of the Democratic Party and into the Republican Party after the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. By then, the Democratic Party had become the party of ‘reform,’ supporting a variety of ‘liberal’ causes, including civil rights, women’s rights, etc. whereas this had been the banner of the Republican Party in the nineteenth century."
Elaine Frantz Parsons, an associate professor at Duquesne University in Pittsburgh said that most post-Civil War southern whites were Democrats who were unhappy with Republican policies on Reconstruction while large numbers of newly-freed slaves were Republicans.
"So it is not surprising that the Reconstruction era Klan would have been very largely Democrats attacking Republicans," Parsons said in an e-mail. "But this simply does not map well at all onto the party structure we know today. Among other things, the Republicans (during Reconstruction) were condemned as the party of big government and as wanting to centralize authority on the federal level."
Our ruling
Martin said the KKK was created by the Democratic Party. He acknowledged he was wrong.
Historians say the KKK consisted of a group of Southern whites after the Civil War who were Democrats. But there’s no evidence the KKK was created by their political party.
It should also be noted that the anti-black Democratic Party of the 1860s and 1870s bears no similarity to the party of today.
Recognizing that Martin has expressed regret for his statement. We rate his claim False.

Sterling banned for life. Good riddance to bad rubbish!

OK gentlemen, this is what happens when you are worth 2.2 billion. Any pussy you want any time.

Actually, with his money, he could have done better. Those semi-buck teeth would make me nervous when she goes south.

KKK and jim crow laws were from the democrats and MLK was a republican you stupid nigger :coffee:

.....:roflmao: the last thing Stupid Donkey cares about is the truth, you can tell how nobody reps this racist moron, over 6,000 posts and so very few rep points...

OK gentlemen, this is what happens when you are worth 2.2 billion. Any pussy you want any time.

Actually, with his money, he could have done better. Those semi-buck teeth would make me nervous when she goes south.

she looks like a mix between Black, Asian & Latina, but she's a gold digger for sure.... her skin does look a little ruff....

.....:roflmao: the last thing Stupid Donkey cares about is the truth, you can tell how nobody reps this racist moron, over 6,000 posts and so very few rep points...

Very true. He was wrong about MLK, too-he was non-partisan. Guess that's what happens when you get all your info from conservative talk radio/tv.

Back