• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Too much test

Devo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I recently switch test, I normally run 250 mg a week, I failed to notice the new test was 250mg and I pinned 2.5 cc. Almost three times what I am used to. I pin in the quad, and now it has been five days I still can't walk and the flu like symptoms are terrible. My question is where do I go from here and how long will I be crippled and sick.

Sounds like you have test flu, i would go to the emergency room asap.

As far as I know you can not od on test and if you could it would be a few thousand mg not 750 in one shot. Take some aspirin, some vitamin c and drink liquids. It will pass in a day or two. Put a heating pad on the thigh where you injected. Oh and benadril might help too
I dont even know what the corrective action at the ER would be for test flu. Of course if its infected thats another story .

BTW , I think Bigmoe is just fuckin around with you for being a wimp about it. Sort of like telling someone to go to the ER for a paper cut.

Warriorblaze said:
Today 01:15 PM
It's only 625mg and that's only if it's properly dosed.

Harden the fuck up junior, you'll live.

Lol ok.should I stay the course and follow my 250mg in two days? And thanks. I'm a big girl when I get sick.

Lol ok.should I stay the course and follow my 250mg in two days? And thanks. I'm a big girl when I get sick.

Yeah, just keep an eye on your quad. If it gets sore to the touch, has red streaks running from it or you get a fever... Haul ass to a doctor.

I'm guessing you're using enanthate or cypionate? For stable blood levels, 2 injections per week would be ideal. 0.5ml every 3.5 days.

Warrior

IML Gear Cream!
You'll be fine. The extra test will slowly but steadily get out of your system within the next few weeks.

Yes it is C. I have had a fever for two days nothing major avg 101. And sore to the touch is a understatement on the quad. I can tough my way through it but soreness had progressed daily, and that's what worried me. Tylenol is helping dole the pain.

Yes it is C. I have had a fever for two days nothing major avg 101. And sore to the touch is a understatement on the quad. I can tough my way through it but soreness had progressed daily, and that's what worried me. Tylenol is helping dole the pain.

Sounds more like an infection than test flu.

You should see a doctor.

Warrior

There is no redness, my quad is rock hard from pin point to knee.

It's only 625mg and that's only if it's properly dosed.

Harden the fuck up junior, you'll live.

Warrior

Lol Wow! Give him a break we were all new at one point. Its just a little test flu. It will pass. Try front loading 1 gram then you complain about test flu:)

Lol Wow! Give him a break we were all new at one point. Its just a little test flu. It will pass. Try front loading 1 gram then you complain about test flu:)

I've front loaded plenty of test, doesn't bother me... And that was giving him a break ;)

It may be tough love, but it's still love.

Warrior

So I just got home from E.R. I went about 3:30 this morning due to pain, nausea and lack of sleep, although there was no redness or heat from the area it was infection. I have to wait two days and have my quad drained by a ortho. I pinned the same as I always do, so now I fear the infection might be in gear. Is there anyway to disinfect it? I have a 50cc bottle and don't want to waste it.

So I just got home from E.R. I went about 3:30 this morning due to pain, nausea and lack of sleep, although there was no redness or heat from the area it was infection. I have to wait two days and have my quad drained by a ortho. I pinned the same as I always do, so now I fear the infection might be in gear. Is there anyway to disinfect it? I have a 50cc bottle and don't want to waste it.
and I don't mind the tough love, but I could tell something wasn't right.

You could possibly filter it thru a .22um sterile filter. I'm no expert on homebrew, so you should get a few more opinions before trying it.

I'm sure a lot of guys will tell you to toss it. The real question is if 1 jug of test is worth another ER visit.

Warrior

IML Gear Cream!
You could possibly filter it thru a .22um sterile filter. I'm no expert on homebrew, so you should get a few more opinions before trying it.

I'm sure a lot of guys will tell you to toss it. The real question is if 1 jug of test is worth another ER visit.

Warrior
^^^^^ What he said^^^^^^^

I can get 50 mls of test for $200.00 What did that ER visit cost?
Are you an experienced user? Do you know the right way to pin? Not being a dick just asking?

No not experienced, and yeah it's not worth another visit, just wasn't sure if this was common or not.

Learn the right procedure to pin there a ton of u tube vids of nurses teaching just that. I had a friend who is nurse teach me I pin everyday and knock on wood have never had an issue. But if you did everything right then I would blame that jug of test you got. Let me guess it was a bargain right?

"The sweetness of low cost leaves the palate long before the bitterness of low quality."

No not experienced, and yeah it's not worth another visit, just wasn't sure if this was common or not.

I've heard of guys getting some nasty abscesses from dirty gear. It's not exactly common but it's not unheard of either.

Warrior

Wasn't a deal. I'm old enough to know you get what you pay for. That's why I hate the thought of chucking it.

I guess I don't mind chucking it as much as the time it takes to acquire another

Yea that sucks. Try filtering it like warrior said, You could also put a pin in it to vent it and then put in a shallow pot of boiling water for 20 min or so. I have heard of guys just throwing it the oven at 300 for 30 min. but keep an eye on the rubber stopper and any plastic parts in your pin. You need the pin in it because it will expand as you heat it. That would at least kill any bacteria or pathogens in it. Then cross your fingers and pin .5 ml and see how it feels 2 days later. That small amount you prolly wont get an infection if its still nasty. Your body will metabolize it pretty quick.

Yea less solvents makes it even more prone to getting tainted with bacteria. I guess you gotta weigh the good and bad and make a decision. Unless he got ahold of more alcohol to add. Im no chemist but that sounds like that could be an option.

I'll have to read watch a little more, maybe it was me. I'll try cooking it and filtering it, thanks for all the help guys and if anyone else knows more please weigh in, I'll ipdate when I figure out what I'm doing, thanks again.

Back