• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Alpha Pharma Amps Mastebolin Review

DoctorTox

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Today I dropped the PharmaCon Deca and transitioned to the AP Mastebolin. Been eating clean. Pinned 100 mg in left delt. Felt a surge of energy. Going to up my cardio and run this for 5 weeks. AP and PharmaCon are incredible. My body is responding great. Receptors have been clear for 2 years. Way to go DS. These Mast amps are top of their game! Stay tuned..

Just about everything alpha-pharma is great.Pharma grade. Love the stuff

Mast is working great. Sucking the water out of my muscles but they still look full. I also started to mix in some winny tabs and once they are done transition to Rexogin by Alpha Pharma.

One issue. Went to get amp today and all my Mast crashed. Yesterday was in the high 70's so cold weather is not the cause. I put one box in warm water and 30 minutes later I was able to get the crystals on solution.
Two amps left from the other box will not come back.
DS I PM'd Murf. I will hang tight for ur reply. Like I said a majority of them are ok

6u9y2ady.jpg
asumyma3.jpg

They gotta be more than 100 mg if they are crashing right? Why do you think this happened? I have one amp that will not respond to the heat.
I used hot water ( not boiling) dropped them in for 30 min. Agitated a bit and recovered all but 1.

They gotta be more than 100 mg if they are crashing right? Why do you think this happened? I have one amp that will not respond to the heat.
I used hot water ( not boiling) dropped them in for 30 min. Agitated a bit and recovered all but 1.

Brother its your lucky amp!! :)

Well sick leg work out this past Friday. Definitely gaining muscle everywhere but need to mix in more cardio to trim the waist line. I decided to try out the Rexogin and will run this with the Mastebolin.
Ended up being a cheat weekend which is no good. I will tighten things up and shred up the muscle I have put on. I am also going to throw in some T3 to help SHREDD!

Update- contacted DS and they indicated to heat in warm water to get the crystals back in solution. This held up for a few days then crashed out again. Now it looks like globs.
Can you guys send me a replacement box?

Update- contacted DS and they indicated to heat in warm water to get the crystals back in solution. This held up for a few days then crashed out again. Now it looks like globs.

I will take care of it brother

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks Murf! I know you guys are solid. DS has the best sauce in town!

It's just one amp that won't go back into solution?

BMW 6 amps. Murf contacted me and they are on it. Great service man.

Yesterday heated up one crashed amp, swirled and reheated in water bath. I got 90 percent of the crystals to dissolved the quickly sucked it up and pinned it. I am in the middle of the cycle and can't stop now. Hopefully DS sends me replacements soon!

As far as my run things are happening slowly but steady. I am on a light dose of test and Masteron. The pumps are great but I definitely need to start to mix in some T3 to speed up my really really slow metabolism. Leaning out in legs, arms and chest but my core is always the stubborn part. Going to just keep hammering training and eating right it will come in time! BTW my working weight for bench is up to 190. Repping this with legs up and solid. Love the strength increases

Crazy leg day. Decided to do mix in some high rep curls and pull ups. Going to tan up a bit and post pics before I start my T3 and winny.
Murf contacted me and they are giving me a credit for the crashed amps. I may pick up some Pharma mix 2 ( Tren, prop mast) let me see how $ is!
I noticed AP has some other stuff like Tren tabs and such on their site. AP and Pharmacon both top quality. I want more!!!

3 amps of Mastebolin left. Basically put them back into solution prior to pinning. Masteron is a great recomp drug. On the scale did not loose a pound but def lost fat. I think the leaner you are the more dramatic the results. Right now I am sitting at 14-15%. Definition in much better but no where near sliced up.
I will run out these amps this week.
Just started T3 on Sat. Currently at 25 mcg. I will diet stricter and run this with light test for 2 weeks. Also I will be focusing on cardio and light weight training.
This should bring me down a few pounds and will get me ready for my Rexogin.

One amp of Mastebolin left. This one is all sticky at bottom. Will try to heat and agitate. Feeling great at gym.
Tonight I will start the Rexogin 50 Alpha Pharma EOD. Muscles are nice and hard but stomach is taking some time. Right now I added T3 in the mix at 45 mcg in morning. Going to split up my dose and do 30 mcg morning 30 mcg around 3 pm.
Overall It was my first time running Mastebolin. It helped define my muscles and give me muscle hardness. Strength was consistent and pumps were outstanding. I also felt the drug was pretty mild with no noticeable sides. Hair always get thinner with DHT derivatives but I do not have MPB. Just a little less in corners.
I want to thank DS for quality products!

a box on the house .. now thats great customer service lol.Let us know how it goes bro

Back