• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hi!

Heather Smith

National Figure Competitor
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi, my name is heather smith & I am a national level figure competitor in the NPC. Looking forward to being a part of the community!!

Welcome

hey Heather....Heather is a good friend of mine..she will be going for her pro card this summer...he has a lot of experience in bikini and figure and will be a great asset to IMF and any of the ladies looking for help either with just regular diet recomps or show prep...btw she is a mother of 5 kids...so any excuses anyone has for not looking like her are bad excuses:):)

Welcome!! Wow great, im looking for help with my gf workouts. So ill be visiting here often.

Wow, you look fantastic!

Welcome to IMF Heather!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Heather.jpeg
    Heather.jpeg
    140.3 KB · Views: 114
Thank you all!! I am ready to help in anyway I can. I love fitness, it has become not only my lifestyle but a passion of mine. I look forward to helping as many people as I can!

Thank you!! Nice to meet you!

Thanks for joining us, Heather. We all have a love for fitness and this lifestyle, so we all have something in common.

And a mother of 5, you say?

Wow!

IML Gear Cream!
Yes that's corewc

Yes!! Mother of 5, including triplet girls. Their ages are 15,12, & 7,7,7...they are my world!!!

Great addition. I have a lot of respect for fit moms

Watch out for S2H. He's pretty smooth

just a fyi for all the females on IMF...Heather is a Board Certified Nurse Practitioner Specializing in Hormone and Weight Management...I'm really excited she was wanting to join the IMF community as she will be a great asset to many of the female members who are either involved in competitive physique competitions or aspiring to work towards new fitness goals...

It's not often you have a member who is not only a high level competitor but has a educational background that address's the many questions and concerns females may have when working towards there physique goals..and is willing to share that knowledge and experience with a great community like here at IMF...

And she thinks i'm cool:)

welcome !

welcome aboard !

IML Gear Cream!
thank you very much!! and i will keep that in mind:) S2H is a good friend of mine

that is so true S2H :) YOU ROCK!!

THANK YOU

Back