• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What to use for sore nipple/slight lump on Test, NPP, Dbol?

IML Gear Cream!
Not a research company. Actually from a spinster here who's been around a long time. Everything else I got from them appears to be legit i.e. Prop, NPP, Dbol, HCG
at the same time I'm thinking it either has to be underdosed or the dbol or hcg is making a huge difference. I used 30mg of asin ed from the same place last year when using a lot more test and estrogen was about 40something. Weird

My Asin is from a pretty reputable source/sponser here that's been around a while. Got all my gear from them which is clearly legit. Weird thing is I used this same brand of Asin at 30mg ed last year when running a lot more test and my estrogen was 40something.

Since I know that 30mh of Asin got me to this point, would it make any sense to just add Adex at a low dose to my 30mg of Asin? I was going to just save the Asin for pct and start staright Adex and nolva but I have no clue how much to start with as I haven't used Adex in a long long time.

sh*t. Just realized my previous post went through. Sorry for the double post

This just goes to show how everyone responds Diff to gear and Ais. Not one person will respond the same. Maybe Asin doesn't metabolize well with your body and you need Adex instead.

I've had my E2 over 200 and only got an itchy puffy nip. You must be gyno prone. Just sayn

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Then there's me on the other end of the spectrum. I got gyno on 120mg a week and e2 was only 51

Bump for a solid recommended starting dose of Adex and Nolva considering my situation. Unfortunately, I won't have either until Friday. I have bumped my Aromasin up to what "should" be 60mg ed with no noticeable difference in my symptoms. I can't imagine these tabs are actually 20mg each, has to be a bad batch.

I'm thinking about taking 60mg of nova the first day then 40mg ed until symptoms subside, then tapering down to 20mg ed.
Not sure about where to start with adex... Probably 1mg ed until symptoms subside, then taper to 1mg eod, and down from there(I'll probably switch back to this lame Aromasin for PCT.

I obviously want to stop this ASAP, but I don't want to go unnecessarily overboard with meds either.

So I've been taken 1mg adex and 40mg of nolvadex ed for 5 days now...zero change in symptoms. I'm dropping dbol by the end of the week, and I'm hoping that makes a difference... just wondering how long it should take for the adex and nolva to work before I start wondering about another plan?

It's really weird because I used Aromasin from the same company in the past with no problem... maybe the 30mg of dbol ed really just causes way to much aromatase for my body to handle???

Last edited:
The great thing about asin is you can run it high and not crush your e2.

I'm gonna have to take exception to that. I was running Test E/EQ cycle with a 4 week Dbol kicker. I was also taking 12.5mg of NATCO exemestane ED. According to my bloodwork taken at the 4 week mark my estro was CRUSHED along with my libido even though my test level was at 2100. Free test was a whopping 650.

With stane crushed is relative, skip a few days and your back to normal, with other drugs it can take weeks or months

IML Gear Cream!
where can I get nolvadex and adex

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The absolute best thing I've used to prevent and also get rid of gyno is raloxophene. 60mg a day will prevent you from developing gyno and also it will shrink and rid your body of pre existing gyno. In my experience it works better than nolvadex with less side effects.

Obviously you need to use an aromatase inhibitor on cycle when using aromatizing compounds like dbol, to prevent estrogen conversion and build up. Ralox is used solely for gyno treatment and it works great. I reccomend avoiding research chem or UGL versions of these compounds and going with Pharm grade.

where can i get it

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You can get legit anastazole (arimadex) and tamoxifen (nolvadex) from AnabolicEnergy.com my orders from them have always been legit and Balkan is a licensed pharmaceutical manufacturer.

Back