• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Update and next cycle plan your thoughts?

SoCalSwole

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey Bros, I haven't really posted too much just observed a lot. But I need some input on my plan going forward from here. First stats.

41 years old, 5'9" 213 pounds BF % 9.2
Been lifting for 15 years the last 5 I would say I have been all in and not just a hobby.
Max bench 425, Max squat 315 (got some back issues) max dead 315 (again back issues)

I have done about 5 cycles total over the past 3 years. My latest cycle which I am now on week 14 with 2 more to go. Tren (probolan by Balkan) 400mg a week, Test prop 300 a week, Added masteron 350mg a week at week 12. I will end in two weeks going off the tren and mast and cruise on test cyp at 250 for 6 weeks. I gained about 10 pounds of lean mass this cycle I try to stay pretty lean I don't go over 15% BF. Then I go down to around 6% and maintain that the whole summer then on to next cycle which leads me to my next question.

Oh by the way, I use ancillaries as needed Caber, Arimidex, Letro, prami, Tomaxifen citrate all at my disposal if needed. I rarely need much just a little Adex keeps me right as rain. Never had gyno issues guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

Ok, So my next cycle I wanted to try something different I want to stay away from tren I feel my body is kind of not responding to it as well as it did last year. Could be a quality issue though. I got my first 10 weeks of tren from A guy I usually trust but I think its weak which is why I switched to the probolan the last 6 weeks. Any way here is what I had in mind.

week 1-4 test prop 600mg a week ED pin
Week 1-4 Dianabol 50mg injectable ED pin
week 1-18 EQ 600 mg a week split in 2.
Week 4-18 test Cyp 600 a week split in 2
Week 4-18 NPP at 300mg a week EOD pin

I know its a lot of pins but it don't bother me. I have gotten good at multiple injection sites I have pretty big delts so i use those too. Main goal here is lean mass. The dbol and prop get the ball rolling. the NPP is because I am 41 years old and my elbows knees and shoulders are not as juicy as some of you young bucks.

But if any of you have any ideas to streamline this please feel free to give your opinions.

Thank you in advance,

I'd try and throw anavar in as well works great with dbol.

I think anavar is too expensive for the payoff. For women its good but I have put it in a few runs and really didn't notice a difference. For a bridge or for women is what I think.

You know I'll do a little research on that actually sorry to knock it down so quick. I actually have enough of it left over to add it to the first 4 weeks if it makes sense. I try usually like to steer clear of the orals. But you never know thanks for the input.

I'd run it the last 4 personally. It's hard to describe it's effects accurately but you'll just feel and look harder thicker and generally better. Check out legend stuff. Their car is legit and on sale. Well worth the cash. There's also a am article around here talking about how car makes dollars better in a respect.

Other than that you think this cycle looks good?

Yes I'd say so. Solid cycle. If you wanted to add I'd say anavar for sure and maybe proviron. The NPP for joints? If not ditch it or go up to 500

Looks alot like the cycle I want to run this fall brother! My only concern is you might feel like crap for a week when the test prop finishes because the cyp will take a little while to start kicking. I have never ran eq so I cant say from experience if itll keep your dick working, but maybe consider throwing that cyp in earlier. You also said your throwing npp in to lube up your joints, dont you think that the eq will do that on its own? Have you ran it before?

Yeah, not sure why you aren't starting the long esters sooner so they get going before the short esters are stopped. That's all I noticed. looks fun

IML Gear Cream!
I miss read that. These guys are correct you need to started cup day one with prop

All good thanks guys.Yea your all right on the cyp from day one. Not sure why I missed that I should know that by now. I have ran EQ before along with NPP and test. Great cycle I got huge and vascular. I did joint relief on that cycle which I attributed it to the NPP because it has done the same on previous cycles. I guess I didn't realize EQ does the same thing. But if it does then I'll save the NPP for another run or sell it and get some var for the last 4.

You guys really swear by anavar? I have tried it from several different sources I trust ran it at 100mg a day for 6 weeks and really did not see any improvement. Granted I was at the last 6 weeks of my EQ and Test cycle. I thought the benefits from the EQ and test just might have overpowered it and made it no noticeable.

I have seen guys running really high amounts of anavar and claim its like tren without the sides but for the price you would pay to run 300mg a day I might as well just get primobolan.

ok one more question. So we determined it is best to start the cyp from day one but do you really think I need 600mg a week of cyp and 600 mg a week from prop?

Im thinking more like 600 a week prop weeks 1-4, and 250 test cyp weeks 1-3 then week 4 up it to 600.

I don't like to waste good gear and besides it seems to me that if everything aligned just right that week 4 I could have crazy amounts of test floating around. I tend to get some acne when the test gets too high, and I am cautious with the adex due to the fact that I once got on an E2 rollercoaster ride that took me 3 weeks to get off. I do best with .5mg twice a week any more needed and i can feel the roller coaster ride looming in the distance.lol

I'd stick to 600 cyp. It's basically loading for the first few weeks. So why load with less?

Thanks, Also I think I will try to run this without the NPP. If my joints start to give me trouble I'll add it as needed. Looking forward to this one. I once thought that if I could 200 pounds and 6% BF I'd be happy. Well that day is come and gone. This year 210 and 6% is very doable. Now I am thinking 225 at 6% is the new mark. Does it ever end? lol.

Had to get rid of a bunch of clothes that don't fit anymore. Some of the shirts I only wore once or twice. Oh well:)

Mabe start with a sust then switch to cyp? Iv never switched eaters so I'm not sure. I like the EQ and NPP together. NPP is good stuff and like u said it will help at ur age. Should be a good cycle for you man

Hmmm, I do have a bunch of Sust 400 in my bag of tricks. Gonna do more research on that. I have a couple months to tweak it before I start. Thanks for the advise.

Just think of it this way the cyp isn't active till week 2 or 3. So on wee 3 would you rather have 250mgs running through your system or 600

No I see your point load and clear makes sense, but remember test is test. So I still have the 600mg of prop in me too. So at the end of week 3 with test intake at a total of 1.2 grams. Yikes! That will either the best week of my life or the worst. lol

Hey socalswol, regarding your e2 rollercoaster from adex... I am a fan of more frequent injections. My first cycle I ran test e and pinned once per week. I could feel the test and estrogen fluctuating like you said. I switched to eod. Now I try go every other day and use more sites, less oil per site, less pain, less hormone fluctuations. Along with the pins you can take your caber and adex more often per week (helps me to remember). Just pick up a pill splitter or a knife and chop them bad boys into quarters or whatever. You might even want to pin every day with that much oil. Idk your mg/ml but roughly 6ml of prop, 2-3ml of cyp and 3ml of eq. On my next cycle similar to this I am considering aromasin instead of adex to so my cholesteral isnt out of whack for such a long cycle.

IML Gear Cream!
I guess I didn't realize EQ does the same thing. But if it does then I'll save the NPP for another run or sell it and get some var for the last 4.

You guys really swear by anavar?

I want to say I read a medical journal posted to a forum about eq increasing collogen synthesis by like 300%, deca/npp is very good as well but i think eq might have been better. The drawback to such a dose of test is it can inhibit collogen synthesis. I am no expert but if you are hopping to focus on joints a lower dose test could be suitable as well.

As for var I posted a good cycle review a on here last night.

Thanks for the feed back. I am already doing daily pins so the 11mls of oil a week is no biggie its only like 1.6 ml a day. I have also read a lot lately on Aromasin. I and I am also going to go that route in the future.

The main goal for this cycle is lean mass. I am not overly concerned about my joints. I am still pretty good for guy my age I can still do full range motion dips, overhead dumbbell presses and bench. It is a concern of mine going forward so I just want to make sure they stay good and lubed up during this cycle. I plan on doing this as long as my body lets me. So longevity, and lean mass gain are my goals.

I haven't been on any high test cycles in over a year. I have been doing tren off and on with a low dose of test for the past year. So this will be a first for me. The most test I've cycled for any length was 500 test cyp a week. So I will now experiment with the higher doses starting at 600 and seeing if I can handle more. One good thing about being older is being more financially stable so I have a pretty good stock of gear with a few different test esters. So we shall see.

Back