• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Question on back pain?

sneedham

VP of LIFE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a slight compression in my lower back, I believe L4-L5-S-1? It seems to be pinching my sciatic and I am going to start physical therapy next week. My insurance covers 5 sessions free and from their I have a very experienced trainer who said he would work with me on what the physical therapist has shown me. He offered to do this free of charge which I thought was pretty cool. I do know him pretty well but I think I will still help a brother out.
My second thought because I do not have blood work until June and am a damn worry wort I am wondering if anyone knows how to distinguish between lower back pain and liver pain? Or am I just over thinking this? Been on TRT for about 2 years and have blasted a couple times. Each time I cycled it was 600mg test C a week split in two shots. I also ran var, and D-bol for a short amount of time at the beginning of each of the blasts. Only one oral for each blast. All my blood work thus far has come out fine....

Regards

How big were the oral doses? I doubt you messed something up because of the orals, especially var. There is a sticky about getting blood work done cheap for those of us that can't tell doc were juicing.

As an "almost" certified personal trainer I do know that core endurance can really help out, IF a weak core is the cause. Has your chiropractor taken xrays or mri?

your liver is under your right rib cage you will feel it in your stomach your kidneys are on your back you wont feel them like back disk pain. thats a pinch kinda pain. Kidneys get worse than back pain, you wont even be able to get comfortable in any position it will be a throbbing dull pain and most likely passing blood, only morphine will help you sleep.
Why would they do bloodwork?

your liver is under your right rib cage you will feel it in your stomach your kidneys are on your back you wont feel them like back disk pain. thats a pinch kinda pain. Kidneys get worse than back pain, you wont even be able to get comfortable in any position it will be a throbbing dull pain and most likely passing blood, only morphine will help you sleep.
Why would they do bloodwork?

TY..no blood work until June for my trt so I am good their.. thanks heckler...

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

I too have compressed disks pretty much same as yours. I have been managing it for about 5 years now. For me what works is which was also prescribed by my doc is this.

1. staying hydrated you need water to plump up those smashed disks.
2. Omega fats, fish oil, nuts, you know what I mean.
3. Strengthen your core. Full range strict pull ups, standing over head presses, Planks.
4. Gravity boots. I bought a pair of these and I hang everyday upside down by my ankles for 10 min.
5. Yoga believe it or not. (Before you bros bash me try going sometime, they don't get too many muscle bound guys so your a hit, plus the views are quite nice:)

Honestly the best thing I have done that makes a huge difference is waking up and drinking a giant glass of water with my my vitamins. Stretching and I also converted my office to a drafting table I stand at instead of a desk. Sitting is the worst for lower backs. Also I picked up this cool little tool called Disk Traction. Its a belt you strap around your waist with handles that let you push down on like a dip. which really pulls the disks apart. Also frys the tri ceps. Mine actually grew after using this. lol

Good luck brother I feel your pain.

TY SoCalSwole...I like the gravity boots idea.....

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

Anytime brother. Also check out that disk traction belt thing. That thing is a life saver when I am on the road for work or traveling. Its like 30 bucks and for how its helped me I'd pay 100 for it if I ever lost it. Well actually I'd prolly make one but you get my point.lol

Back