• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need first cycle help

IML Gear Cream!
Wow, what a bunch of douche bags you are. Seriously fuck off if you don't want to help. Holy fuck, can't a guy ask a few questions without a fucking stupid answer? Why the fuck did you even click on this thread? Did you guys click on this thread so you could circle jerk each other off and pat each other on your backs for telling me to look through threads? Omg this guy doesn't even know about steroids, what a fucking moron it's in the stickys. Why the fuck would I be here if I knew everything. Get off you high horse, and socalswole.... you're fucking fat dude,I don't want advice from someone with 3x the body fat as me, and barely bigger. Leo74, congrats you're the only non-douche bag here.

I was on your shoes not to long ago man. Ik how frustrating getting flamed can be but remember these guys ARE trying to help otherwise they'd say sure pin that test into a vein youll be fine. Read up and come back and you won't get flamed. It takes months if not years to really know the effects and precautions for aas. Sure anybody can do a 10 week test e cycle but do you know the effects it'll have on your lipids? Or witch ai to choose if you have bad cholesterol? Or how half lives work? Or what to have on hand if you get gyno? Steroids can really mess up your health IF you don't know what to pay attention to. Read up on all the stickys and steroid profiles. Get some ebooks. And just google the crap out of it because there's not really an all inclusive list of everything you SHOULD know. Instead of getting mad or frustrated come back and spit out a well planned cycle with some base knowledge and nobody is gunna be a dick. I understand you want to rehab that injury but you don't want to wreck something else by jumping into this stuff. if it's that bad go to your doc. Guys post plenty of medical articles there's tons of info out there. This shouldn't be a pain to accomplish because once you start using it's at a minimum a time consuming hobby if not lifestyle. Also make sure your ready for that other wise your wasting your time. Personally I love reading about this stuff.

You can't just go to MacDonald n hit the gym once a month n be huge n ripped. You gotta have diet and training down as well to really make the health risks you are taking worth the rewards man. None of us want hear you messed yourself up.

I'll be more than happy to help set you in the right direction like guys did for be but they made sure I knew enough to handle a simple cycle. I can't think of a reason that you'll need to be on anything in the next month or so take that time to read and reply to other posts have fun with it. I sure do. Ull get there brother.

Hahaha damnn this is to entertaining..funny

This thread is DONE. If someone with a lot of experience could PM me to help me out that'd be great.I guaranteed no one here is using steroids for the same reason as myself, it's a unique situation. Thread is closed.

Self-involved much? Lose the attitude, punk. Guess that's why you can't take the time to notice when so many vets take the time to give you EXCELLENT ADVICE. Can't teach someone who does not want to learn. Best of luck to you, you're gonna need it.

Wow, not much to add here you guys pretty much covered it. I though my crossfit comment was funny. I don't need anyone to tell me I do or don't look good. That pic in my Avi is 3 years old and pretty much the only one I have not with my face. Plus I like that one I think my back looked pretty good back then. Think I was around 13% BF in that picture. Call me fat all you want. the thing is I know how to change it I have paid attention and taken my lumps with dumb questions I asked years ago. I know how my body reacts to gear, I know how to eat to gain and I know how to eat to lose fat. If you want something to jerk off to let me know I'd be happy to send you all the pics you want of me at 6% BF and 200 pounds at 5' 9" that's nothing to be ashamed of if fact I'm pretty proud of that. This fall I'll be at 210 and single digits BF. Where will you be? If I had to guess you will still be struggling to figure out the basics because you too dumb to listen to people trying to help you. If you can't take a little ball busting now and then. Well then this life is going to get the best of you, not just your attempt at Body building but prepare yourself for a whole life of complete and utter disappointment. Then While your busy trying to figure out why the whole world is wrong and your right. I'll continue to do what I do which is WIN. Good luck asshole!

I was on your shoes not to long ago man. Ik how frustrating getting flamed can be but remember these guys ARE trying to help otherwise they'd say sure pin that test into a vein youll be fine. Read up and come back and you won't get flamed. It takes months if not years to really know the effects and precautions for aas. Sure anybody can do a 10 week test e cycle but do you know the effects it'll have on your lipids? Or witch ai to choose if you have bad cholesterol? Or how half lives work? Or what to have on hand if you get gyno? Steroids can really mess up your health IF you don't know what to pay attention to. Read up on all the stickys and steroid profiles. Get some ebooks. And just google the crap out of it because there's not really an all inclusive list of everything you SHOULD know. Instead of getting mad or frustrated come back and spit out a well planned cycle with some base knowledge and nobody is gunna be a dick. I understand you want to rehab that injury but you don't want to wreck something else by jumping into this stuff. if it's that bad go to your doc. Guys post plenty of medical articles there's tons of info out there. This shouldn't be a pain to accomplish because once you start using it's at a minimum a time consuming hobby if not lifestyle. Also make sure your ready for that other wise your wasting your time. Personally I love reading about this stuff.

You can't just go to MacDonald n hit the gym once a month n be huge n ripped. You gotta have diet and training down as well to really make the health risks you are taking worth the rewards man. None of us want hear you messed yourself up.

I'll be more than happy to help set you in the right direction like guys did for be but they made sure I knew enough to handle a simple cycle. I can't think of a reason that you'll need to be on anything in the next month or so take that time to read and reply to other posts have fun with it. I sure do. Ull get there brother.

This is honestly my final post on this thread. Okay, so this was going to be my strategy but it obviously didn't turn out the way I thought it was. I was going to have people give me their OPINIONS, then I was gonna research each OPINION on what they think should be a first cycle. I don't have much time on my hands as it is, and scholarly papers don't go into specifics (as in use). All these shit talkers don't know anything about me and what is really funny is.... I have a BA in the science field. Oh btw 5'11 190lbs 8%bf

This is honestly my final post on this thread. Okay, so this was going to be my strategy but it obviously didn't turn out the way I thought it was. I was going to have people give me their OPINIONS, then I was gonna research each OPINION on what they think should be a first cycle. I don't have much time on my hands as it is, and scholarly papers don't go into specifics (as in use). All these shit talkers don't know anything about me and what is really funny is.... I have a BA in the science field. Oh btw 5'11 190lbs 8%bf

Lmfao

I know next to nothing about AAS and it was obvious even to me from your first post that you were pretty much clueless.

Bachelor of Arts in Science? Those two usually don't go together, maybe that's the problem.

BTW, not believing the stats. No pic, no 8%, lol

Back