• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need first cycle help

BoatsN'Hoes

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm considering doing a cycle to gain some muscle. I have a few questions and I've never done steroids before. So injections are by far the best form to take so what are some good quality steroids to take taking into consideration that I am concerned about gynecomastia and losing my hair. How many times a week do you pin if you workout 4x a week? What size doses do you take? Is there any reconstitution involved? Are they administered subq or IM and would slin pins be sufficient? I've tried some IGF-1 LR3 cycles and I plan on running some test in between my cycles. Any help is greatly appreciated!

First, welcome to the boards. Second start doing some research in the anabolic section...When you have a general understanding you will cut your questions by a third...Not trying tobe hard on you but you need to do some research on your own first...Otherwise you and I could talk all night and still not be where we need to be....Just trying to help....

Yep ^^^ check out "Anabolics" by William Llewllyn. You can pick it up for like $5 on kindle. Google "steroid profile" and start reading man. Come back in a few weeks or a month with some knowlege and you'll get set up right.

The previous responses are all you need. Take a little time each day to read (or binge on weekends) and you''ll have those questions answered plus many more in no time. Sure, someone could come in here and answer each question and give you some specifics, but then what do you have? Random advice from an internet stranger about how to fiddle with your body hormonally via injections. Let's be honest, that's pretty sketchy in general, and will be in no way tailored to your body specifically. Research, research, research, and experiment.

I've already done plenty of reading, I'm just trying to get some dialogue going between you guys. Not everyone agrees on the same cycle times, dosages, pin times, etc. I've read some scholarly write-ups but I'd like to hear from you guys then refer to them as to what I want to do.

Thanks for the link Warrior, I'll take a better indepth look at it this week! Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have figure out the cycle and everything and if I'm gonna follow through with it!

I've already done plenty of reading, I'm just trying to get some dialogue going between you guys. Not everyone agrees on the same cycle times, dosages, pin times, etc. I've read some scholarly write-ups but I'd like to hear from you guys then refer to them as to what I want to do.

You never explained what you want a cycle to do for you. There is getting big cycles, and cutting cycles and pure bulk cycles.

Thanks for the link Warrior, I'll take a better indepth look at it this week! Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have figure out the cycle and everything and if I'm gonna follow through with it!

You're welcome brother.

Read up, TONS of great info on the forum.

Warrior

IML Gear Cream!
Bro this is all sound advice after you read up a little post up your stats and what your thinking of doing and what you want to accomplish..then we can get into the fun stuff...

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

You never explained what you want a cycle to do for you. There is getting big cycles, and cutting cycles and pure bulk cycles.

I want a cycle for just muscle promoting hypertrophy with some test and muscle hyperplasia with IGF-1 LR3. Get more muscle cells then get those cells bigger. I don't wanna get in depth about my injury but trying to get it better (there is like no muscle on my one shoulder).

Bro this is all sound advice after you read up a little post up your stats and what your thinking of doing and what you want to accomplish..then we can get into the fun stuff...

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

Okay so if I do this it will be a 8 week cycle of 300 mg of Enanthate (unless someone has a better suggestion) split into 150 mg pins twice a week (or split up even more?). How much muscle could I expect doing this? 300 mg sounds like a lot to pin seeing I pin 80mcg of my reconstituted IGF-1 LR3 4x a week... do you reconstitute the test and then what would the dose be? Would 1cc slin pins be sufficient?

You should try crossfit and a paleo diet. That's how all of us got big.

You should try crossfit and a paleo diet. That's how all of us got big.

Don't screw this dude up anymore than he already is. Test E $80, arimidex $25, igf $$$, clomid $25, 22g 1.5 pins $22. 50 More Muscle? Priceless.....

th

Don't screw this dude up anymore than he already is. Test E $80, arimidex $25, igf $$$, clomid $25, 22g 1.5 pins $22. 50 More Muscle? Priceless.....

th

Sorry I couldn't help it. I just don't get it. Everything you need is out on the web. Research its not that hard a few hours and you would be amazed what you can figure out. Besides if this something he wants in on then he will need to learn all he can on the subject. I am by far no expert, but I know enough to keep myself healthy. 70% of what I know is from reading and research the other 30% is from personal experimentation AFTER I learned the basics.

I hear yah socal. It's just painfull watching this thread.... I mean this dude needs to stop asking questions on forums and search for answers to his questions in articles and previous threads. It's all fucking here for you in sticky's.

I hear yah socal. It's just painfull watching this thread.... I mean this dude needs to stop asking questions on forums and search for answers to his questions in articles and previous threads. It's all fucking here for you in sticky's.

Agreed. This shits pretty sad...

IML Gear Cream!
Does not bode well. The truly committed are all in. It is no longer a diet, or a workout plan. It's a mutha fuckin lifestyle. If your too complacent to just beg for the info and not find out for yourself then how the hell will you have the will power and intestinal fortitude to keep pushing when your body says stop. It's a journey of several years not a quick fix to get ripped so the chubby's in Bikini's pay attention to you this summer.

The looks, the respect, the women, attention we command when we walk in a room, the people that are drawn to us that don't realize it or are aware they are doing it. Even the level of respect you get in a business meeting just from your presence the way you carry yourself. All that is just the gravy. The real pay off for me is knowing when I look in the mirror that I did this. No one else could have given it to me, I could not buy it, I had to do the work to earn it. To know that in this area of my life I have complete control over the way I want to look. To me that's the pay off. I believe that if you don't feel the same then you deserve the knowledge. All the knowledge in the world won't help you gain a single ounce of muscle. Only by doing the work. But going through the pain working past the pain can you get this.

Ok Im off my soap box sorry got a little carried away.

Strength in iron Brothers!!

Does not bode well. The truly committed are all in. It is no longer a diet, or a workout plan. It's a mutha fuckin lifestyle. If your too complacent to just beg for the info and not find out for yourself then how the hell will you have the will power and intestinal fortitude to keep pushing when your body says stop. It's a journey of several years not a quick fix to get ripped so the chubby's in Bikini's pay attention to you this summer.

The looks, the respect, the women, attention we command when we walk in a room, the people that are drawn to us that don't realize it or are aware they are doing it. Even the level of respect you get in a business meeting just from your presence the way you carry yourself. All that is just the gravy. The real pay off for me is knowing when I look in the mirror that I did this. No one else could have given it to me, I could not buy it, I had to do the work to earn it. To know that in this area of my life I have complete control over the way I want to look. To me that's the pay off. I believe that if you don't feel the same then you deserve the knowledge. All the knowledge in the world won't help you gain a single ounce of muscle. Only by doing the work. But going through the pain working past the pain can you get this.

Lolll preach it brotha

Glad you said it.. I might not have been so nice.....lol

Also I don't think you need peps on a 1st cycle. You got a lot of gains ahead of you with simple cycles at moderate doses. Once you get your feet wet and KNOW MORE ABOUT AAS then you can start messing with peptides. Just my $.02 but I don't know much about the risk/rewards of peps because that's a few years down the road.

Wow, what a bunch of douche bags you are. Seriously fuck off if you don't want to help. Holy fuck, can't a guy ask a few questions without a fucking stupid answer? Why the fuck did you even click on this thread? Did you guys click on this thread so you could circle jerk each other off and pat each other on your backs for telling me to look through threads? Omg this guy doesn't even know about steroids, what a fucking moron it's in the stickys. Why the fuck would I be here if I knew everything. Get off you high horse, and socalswole.... you're fucking fat dude,I don't want advice from someone with 3x the body fat as me, and barely bigger. Leo74, congrats you're the only non-douche bag here.

Wow, what a bunch of douche bags you are. Seriously fuck off if you don't want to help. Holy fuck, can't a guy ask a few questions without a fucking stupid answer? Why the fuck did you even click on this thread? Did you guys click on this thread so you could circle jerk each other off and pat each other on your backs for telling me to look through threads? Omg this guy doesn't even know about steroids, what a fucking moron it's in the stickys. Why the fuck would I be here if I knew everything. Get off you high horse, and socalswole.... you're fucking fat dude,I don't want advice from someone with 3x the body fat as me, and barely bigger. Leo74, congrats you're the only non-douche bag here.

Nothing wrong with questions. You just paid no attention to people taking the time to give you excellent advice. Heavyiron's sticky on First cycle and pct protocol is some of the best, most informative info on the entire site. Pay attention and learn something.

Nothing wrong with questions. You just paid no attention to people taking the time to give you excellent advice. Heavyiron's sticky on First cycle and pct protocol is some of the best, most informative info on the entire site. Pay attention and learn something.

I read that entire article and then I posted my question because it wasn't on there. Lmao look at my rep points now. Besides Warrior helping, there was no excellent advice. Just a bunch of tool bags and I don't want advice from "bros".

You my friend are an ignorant kid. Don't you understand that the questions you ask lead us to believe you have done zero research. Most of us here take this stuff very seriously. Not just the AAS but the entire lifestyle.

You are interested in using drugs that will change you forever. You should know what you are going to take and everything that goes along with it. Don't expect others to do the work for you.

You may think that you come on to a board like this and you are surrounded by ignorance as rich as yours but you are sadly mistaken.

Don't get angry at anyone for the answers you received. In fact, they are helping you. You are just too much of a child to realize it. Maybe, you will wake up and stop walking through life, expecting others to do your homework because thats what was done for you your entire life. Maybe if your lucky you will stop attacking people with grammar and dialogue of a high school bully who Thinks that everyone is impressed by how much he can bench press.

Seriously, if you are serious and commitment to this life and have put in 5 years of hard training and self education, stop being a little dick and educate yourself. Otherwise too damn bad.

This thread is DONE. If someone with a lot of experience could PM me to help me out that'd be great.I guaranteed no one here is using steroids for the same reason as myself, it's a unique situation. Thread is closed.

Back