• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

what would you do right now?

heckler7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
off and on latelty I have been seeing an FBI vehicle come up in my available wifi connects. I know there is heavy drug and gang activity, should I delete my accounts here?

uploadfromtaptalk1398675602855.jpg

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

wtf do you really think the FBI would be that dumb as to label their wifi as anything to do with what it really is? take a breath man some stupid ass is fucking with you.

after I posted that pic, it disappeared again

wtf do you really think the FBI would be that dumb as to label their wifi as anything to do with what it really is? take a breath man some stupid ass is fucking with you.
well that was the first thing I thought, was some smart ass labelled their wifi that to be funny. But then the police have raided a few of the hotels near me, and their is a mini turf war going on between a local gang and one from downtown oxnard there was a shooting in my alley 4 weeks ago, and 2 bodies found on the beach so I dont know right now

gotta be a wind up mate

Switch to non wifi and use tor browser

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Or log in to it and start doing massive searches for beastiality

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

well with all the shit I search to post pics here and read and write about I really should burn and replace my hardrive

I'm just grateful you posted those midget trannies before you got arrested

IML Gear Cream!
well that was the first thing I thought, was some smart ass labelled their wifi that to be funny. But then the police have raided a few of the hotels near me, and their is a mini turf war going on between a local gang and one from downtown oxnard there was a shooting in my alley 4 weeks ago, and 2 bodies found on the beach so I dont know right now

So you live in an alleyway :(

I wonder how many people named their wifi "FBI vehicle"

Use a VPN and don't connect to any wifi you don't know who owns. You will be alright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no law enforcement agency would name themselves so.............its like undercovers wearing their uniform.............

ive had cunts near me trying to come over my wifi, named myself constable etc etc yo try scare them off a few times before i just "stop broadcasting" my network name......now im kinda invisable unless u know how to scan such networks....the funniest thing is if u named urself fbi then every fucker would try get into ur network lolz

its not the fbi..........

change your name to " i cant believe its not steroids" GICH.....

change your name to " i cant believe its not steroids" GICH.....
haha I should change it to drug dealer. IDK ive seen people do some pretty stupid shit I wouldnt put it past the police around here to just be so blatant and ballsy, I mean they really get away with murder here, my window was shot out 2 weeks ago fucking cost me $670 and the popo just shrugged their shoulders like yup that happens.

uploadfromtaptalk1398704895251.jpg

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

off and on latelty I have been seeing an FBI vehicle come up in my available wifi connects. I know there is heavy drug and gang activity, should I delete my accounts here?

Quickly bro, round up all your gear, injects & orals, put them into a box, place a stamp on said box and send them to me.

I'll hold on to the stuff for you, I promise! :hiya:

I'm with the OP I would move clearly you are not in a great part of LA.

IML Gear Cream!
Quickly bro, round up all your gear, injects & orals, put them into a box, place a stamp on said box and send them to me.

I'll hold on to the stuff for you, I promise! :hiya:
why didnt I think of this, I was double pinning to go thru it quicker

I might suggest just maybe considering moving to another residence
well it has its pros and cons, I get a lot of free entertainment sitting on my patio, almost every weekend there is a fight on my lawn, ya I do want to move but my wife likes the schools here and living next to the beach. But I did put the house up for sale so we'll see

why didnt I think of this, I was double pinning to go thru it quicker

lol

attachment.php

Is this your window, Heck? Not too good if it is, cause it's always the innocent bystanders that get shot & killed.

Listening to your tales of weekly fights and people getting shot reminds me of my growing up in the projects of LA.

That shit was crazy!

I'm in the same boat. Jamaicans are battling the local Atlanta nigs for turf. I live in an apartment that is sandwiched between section 8 housing and another apartment complex used for reintegrating drug addicts back into society. Train tracks run right in front of my apartment, and on the other side of the tracks is low income housing.

I hear gunshots at least once a week. There have been 3 murders less than 20 feet from my doorstep in the last 6 months. The Jamaicans ambush people when the get off of the bus stop which is directly in front of my doorstep.

I am the only white person for 5 square miles, but nobody has ever fucked with me.

lol

attachment.php

Is this your window, Heck? Not too good if it is, cause it's always the innocent bystanders that get shot & killed.

Listening to your tales of weekly fights and people getting shot reminds me of my growing up in the projects of LA.

That shit was crazy!
yup, fucking cost me $670 to replace it, had to get the window custom cut. it was either replace the window or replace the whole door. it pisses me off that someone could have gotten hurt. A woman in santa paula was hit in the neck with a stray and died, I think they should teach propper gun handling in high school so these fucktards can hit what they are aiming at.

I'm in the same boat. Jamaicans are battling the local Atlanta nigs for turf. I live in an apartment that is sandwiched between section 8 housing and another apartment complex used for reintegrating drug addicts back into society. Train tracks run right in front of my apartment, and on the other side of the tracks is low income housing.

I hear gunshots at least once a week. There have been 3 murders less than 20 feet from my doorstep in the last 6 months. The Jamaicans ambush people when the get off of the bus stop which is directly in front of my doorstep.

I am the only white person for 5 square miles, but nobody has ever fucked with me.
Jamaicans think albinos have magical powers, maybe they are afraid of you

You hit the nail on the head. I labeled my wifi H0n3yp0t and don't broadcast the SSID to discourage wannabe hackers(scriptkids) from trying to ride my wave...

lol

attachment.php

That shit was crazy!

I slept over at my colombian friends house in houston when I was a teen and some latin kings lived next door. I was going to sleep in his sisters bed cause she was away at college, but we fell asleep watching tv and later that night some rivals came by and shot at the wrong house. A bullet went through the sisters window, the pillow I would have had my head on and into the door frame. I came that close to being a statistic. Also had our roof shot up with a .22 by one of my stepsisters ex boyfriends that same year.

yup, fucking cost me $670 to replace it, had to get the window custom cut. it was either replace the window or replace the whole door. it pisses me off that someone could have gotten hurt. A woman in santa paula was hit in the neck with a stray and died, I think they should teach propper gun handling in high school so these fucktards can hit what they are aiming at.

Oh, shit, that's your front door? You weren't jiving when you said they fight in your front yard...

Dude time to vamoose, you don't want your kid around that.

Back