• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

EGCG / Green Tea Extract - does it make you tired?

Mudge

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just started using EGCG to the tune of about 1.1g per day a few days ago. Starting yesterday I have been unexplainably tired, not as much sleepy tired as a feeling of mild exhaustion. Has this happened to anyone else?

I'm going to drop it until this feeling goes away to see if it is truly related or not, and then see how things go when I start it up again.

Feeling better already, but you could be correct. I have never had mystery exhaustion that I can recall - so it seemed to be a strong coincidence. We'll give it some time off, and then go back on and see what happens.

The only recent change in diet/training/life is the addition of the EGCG. I can't recall ever having that prolonged, feeling of exhaustion before without there being some obvious reason. I'm still off it and will probably wait until tomorrow to try and ramp it up again.

There are conflicting studies on what dosage works best, some studies show inflammation but increased fat loss at high doses, others show that higher doses cause a stall in fat loss. Definitely a bit disappointed that there is not a more clear-cut set of protocols to follow.

Back