• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

blasting and cruising and no gains

IML Gear Cream!
You can do it carefully without gaining a bunch of fat but like the previous poster said you have to figure out what works for you. I stay around 10-15% bf the whole time I am training for gains. Then with proper dieting and smart carb cycling I trim it down to 6% I go long and slow on the lean down I start in Feb and by May I'm around 10% by August I'll be around 6. Do it this way and you won't lose hardly any lean mass at all. Use highly anti catabolic anobolics while cutting and you will be fine. People lose all their gains when they diet too fast and go completely off test. Stay on the low test like you are doing just figure out the best way you gain and your journey in this lifestyle will be much more rewarding. Good luck.

Also Just so you feel a little better. This issue with dieting is very common. I was in the same boat when I first started AAS. I thought I had a good diet and turned out I didnt.. I was able to make some good gains for a while but then they stopped like you. It took me over a year(im a slow learner and tried to throw more gear at the prob) to figure out what works best for me and im finally making the progress that I want. Turns out for me I needed to be eating a lot of whole foods(rice oats meats and veggies less bread and pasta) . And carb cycling is killing my body fat but I haven't lost one pound of weight. So I'm making slow gains while losing fat.

Good luck man and have fun that's what its all about. :ohyeah:

Also Just so you feel a little better. This issue with dieting is very common. I was in the same boat when I first started AAS. I thought I had a good diet and turned out I didnt.. I was able to make some good gains for a while but then they stopped like you. It took me over a year(im a slow learner and tried to throw more gear at the prob) to figure out what works best for me and im finally making the progress that I want. Turns out for me I needed to be eating a lot of whole foods(rice oats meats and veggies less bread and pasta) . And carb cycling is killing my body fat but I haven't lost one pound of weight. So I'm making slow gains while losing fat.

Good luck man and have fun that's what its all about. :ohyeah:

Nice work Skinnyguy!! Love to hear stories like that!!

hamburger helper meal with ground turkey instead since its leaner and healthier for you

I would like to put the ground turkey issue to bed. And also ground pork. That shit is usually like 40%-60% fat. You have to look at the label. And your diet is fairly lean as it is. Why would you restrict yourself from good lean red meat like ground sirloin???? Especially when you are trying to gain muscle. Make the most out of your cycle and stick to either cutting or bulking. Lean bulking is for fags. And if you don't eat fried food, fast food, or processed food.... you can basically eat whatever the fuck you want especially if you know how to carb cycle. Lean bulking with ground turkey...wtf:banned:

I would like to put the ground turkey issue to bed. And also ground pork. That shit is usually like 40%-60% fat. You have to look at the label. And your diet is fairly lean as it is. Why would you restrict yourself from good lean red meat like ground sirloin???? Especially when you are trying to gain muscle. Make the most out of your cycle and stick to either cutting or bulking. Lean bulking is for fags. And if you don't eat fried food, fast food, or processed food.... you can basically eat whatever the fuck you want especially if you know how to carb cycle. Lean bulking with ground turkey...wtf:banned:

Lean bulking for fags? Come on man, its 2014, do we need to use that word like its a bad thing? To each their own as long as they don't bother me I'm good. Also, lets define what you meant by "clean bulking" if your talking about chicken, and broccoli every meal. Absolutely agree Thats not going to work. But if your talking eating excluding fried, processed, white flour, and refined sugars, well then thats what I consider clean eating. You still need carbs you still need beef, and some fats. If thats what your saying then I'm in the same boat. I would rather say that extreme clean bulking is for crossfitters, and does not work:) All good brother not trying to start a war just saying lets try to be accepting of all people.

Got to love it when people think that there goals should be your goals..... and where in the hell are you getting ground turkey at 60 percent fat? you should probably stop shopping there its more than likely ground dog infested with aids GICH!!!

Yeah i want to be bigger but definetly not alot fatter so i try to eat clean most of the time. im human though i do slip lol

well got my t3 today ill keep it at a low dose to combat fat gain since im increasing my calories. 50 mcg day for duration of bulk. my clen should be here soon i might do small dose of that as well like 40 mcg 2 week on 2 week off.

IML Gear Cream!
blast at 1000 mg test c, 600 mg deca, 500 mg eq wk. been 12 days
OMFG!!!:clapping: By the way the 60% fat was referring to ground pork if you read past the word "fags". Why doesn't the op post up the nutrional information of his ground meat product and demonstrate if he can calculate the % of fat in it. Cause anyone that does a first cycle ever of test at 1 gram which is way to high. Then second cycle of Trenbolone. Then moves to test, deca, eq is doing things backwards. I'm not the one complaining about not gaining 12 days into a Deca, EQ, Test cyp cycle. HOLY FUCKING SHIT> A little impatient :welldone:are we? Nothing has kicked in yet you idiot. Stop waisting our time. The only thing even remotely kicking in right now is the test cyp. This whole thread is fucking idiotic. The op needs to do more research on esters before posting this lame cry for help. If he had any common sense whatsoever he would have kickstarted with Test Propionate and an oral. FUCKING JOKE!!!!!!! Lean bulk complaing 12 days into a cycle what a joke. FUCKING JOKE!!!!!!!!!

Op you need more calories. It doesn't matter if you take tons of gear if you don't have the calories to support growth. For bulking I would suggest at least 17-25 cal per lb of body weight. Also you need to get bloods done if you are running a blast and cruise at your age. You may think you are ok with the consequences til they actually happen. You MUST keep an eye on your hematocrit, hemoglobin, RBC, lipids, estradiol to name a few. I know from experience. My levels are high now and I have to donate I haven't run anything near what you are running in the past yr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
www.tgbsupplements.com

OMFG!!!:clapping: By the way the 60% fat was referring to ground pork if you read past the word "fags". Why doesn't the op post up the nutrional information of his ground meat product and demonstrate if he can calculate the % of fat in it. Cause anyone that does a first cycle ever of test at 1 gram which is way to high. Then second cycle of Trenbolone. Then moves to test, deca, eq is doing things backwards. I'm not the one complaining about not gaining 12 days into a Deca, EQ, Test cyp cycle. HOLY FUCKING SHIT> A little impatient :welldone:are we? Nothing has kicked in yet you idiot. Stop waisting our time. The only thing even remotely kicking in right now is the test cyp. This whole thread is fucking idiotic. The op needs to do more research on esters before posting this lame cry for help. If he had any common sense whatsoever he would have kickstarted with Test Propionate and an oral. FUCKING JOKE!!!!!!! Lean bulk complaing 12 days into a cycle what a joke. FUCKING JOKE!!!!!!!!!

Re Re anger is scary..... :coffee:

to those that offered positive support thanks. those that were a fucking asshole, screw you.

I skipped over most of the post. From what I read you're expecting too much too quick. Plus, you're not eating no where near enough food.

I was definitely one of the assholes. I think I've said enough. No need to you know what.:wits:

:deadhorse:

A bit rough but 100% correct. Your 25 and decided to blast and cruise. So with all of your research you know that you stand to potentially destroy your ability to produce Testosterone naturally or have children?
You are aware of this but unaware of the different esters and how they effect the release of the hormone in your body? If you did you wouldn't have posted this thread. I'm sorry but you really sound quite ignorant.
I don't know what you've been researching but you need to go back and do a lot more before making any more stupid decisions with no real understanding of what the hell you are doing. For God's sake you are only 25!

A bit rough but 100% correct. Your 25 and decided to blast and cruise. So with all of your research you know that you stand to potentially destroy your ability to produce Testosterone naturally or have children?
You are aware of this but unaware of the different esters and how they effect the release of the hormone in your body? If you did you wouldn't have posted this thread. I'm sorry but you really sound quite ignorant.
I don't know what you've been researching but you need to go back and do a lot more before making any more stupid decisions with no real understanding of what the hell you are doing. For God's sake you are only 25!

Just realized this thread is over a year old. Duh.

Back