• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

blasting and cruising and no gains

GetBig777

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Started blasting and cruising about 7 months ago. started off with just a gram of test c a week for good gains then cruised about 8-10 weeks did a second cycle of tren and tren with no gains i think it as bunk but test was real so i threw tren in the thrash and cruised for about 3 months. just started another blast at 1000 mg test c, 600 mg deca, 500 mg eq wk. been 12 days and i dont see or feel any different. know it takes longer like another week or 2 to really feel but id feel something by now. heard when blasting and cruising your receptors get shot from being on so long even though you cruise awhile thats why im doing both deca and eq at a moderate dose instead of just one like most people will say. i just wanted to make sure i get some gains because i havent in awhile and have spent alot of money to get them. looking for any advice about how to keep gains going when blasting and cruising. im running alpha pharma line and all the codes checked out on the site. first time with this brand but i heard they good. im just not feeling it though. im up 2 lbs in 12 days and i think thats just from eating more. no strength gain yet.

dont forget to increase your calories again

Yeah you gotta be eating tons of protein too-gear alone won't do much-diet makes all the difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah been eating 4 food meals a day and 2 shakes a day but i eat mostly clean stuff like breakfast is always 4 eggs, bowl of oats and glass of fat free milk other meals are like chicken breast and veggies or ground turkey spagetti and i eat alot of like tuna chicken and hamburger helpers to.

those calories arnt probably want you want to see but i dont want to put on fat either though. all muscle.

Not the expert here but I wouldn't expect much in 12 days...EQ and Deca both take a while to kick in

it's true but i think i would at least feel different by now. alsow hen blasting and cruisine can you get to a point where you cant grow no matter what you take? worried that might be the problem if thats possible.

Those are long estered oils the EQ takes almost 5 weeks to really get going which is why most people will do it for at least 14 weeks 16-20 is best. Same with deca. Nothing you can do about it now since you already own that gear. Next time around go for the short esters like test prop, NPP which is same as deca but short ester so it hits within a week. EQ well that is what it is. I'm planning an EQ run this fall that will last 20 weeks that one is for the long haul bro. Your short blast cruise cycles I am not sure how far you will get on those. Building true muscle takes time even on high amounts of gear. Don't expect to gain 20 pounds on a cycle. 7-12 would be a good cycle in my opinion. I gain around 10-15 each cycle but these are long cycles at least 12 weeks long. The stories of guys that say they gained 10 pounds in 2 weeks might be true but I bet they are eating garbage and bloating like a mutha. It is impossible to gain 10 pounds of muscle in a few weeks.

yeah been eating 4 food meals a day and 2 shakes a day but i eat mostly clean stuff like breakfast is always 4 eggs, bowl of oats and glass of fat free milk other meals are like chicken breast and veggies or ground turkey spagetti and i eat alot of like tuna chicken and hamburger helpers to.

I blast and cruise myself.. kicking up the food is always a hard part for me..

Just by your breakfast your not eating anywhere near enough man. You could easily pick that up just by throwing in another 2-4 eggs.

IML Gear Cream!
How much weight muscle/fat you gain really depends on your diet.. Hard to really grow on 4 eggs, "bowl of oats" and milk then chicken and veggies rest of the day. Without going in to to much detail on the diet, I'd recommend following an easy strict diet that way you can find your baseline and what you need to gain/lose.

As far as the blast/cruise goes I am a fan at times.. I also believe it is a good idea to come off and let the body "reset" after a while. When I think blast/cruise I think test/eq/deca (or whatever you choose) for 8-10 weeks and then cruising at 100-200mg/wk. The immediate weight gain in the first couple of weeks is usually water weight and maybe some muscle/fat. good luck !

Idk, at 10 weeks the EQ is just starting to get good. Seems like we are leaving a lot of gains on the table by going just til the EQ starts helping you then stopping. However a lot of guys do have a lot of success with the short blast and cruise. I do a 16 week cycle then cruise on 250 a week test for 6-8 weeks then go again for another 16 week. Its like 2 1/2 cycles a year. Ive been gaining consistently 12 pounds a year for the last 3 I've done this and still maintained my BF never above 13% and always go down to around 8% before bulking again. Diet is the key here. Once I got my food intake dialed in it got a lot easier.

Can you give your stats? How long training? Height and weight ect?

Guess ill get more gear and run for about 15 weeks soon as i start feeling it. my stts below

25 years old been lifting since i was 14 years old and played football in high school. im about 5 ft 11" with no shoes on
weight 218 lbs in morning with no clothes on. probably about %12 BF. The little pudge i got on my stomach is only fat on my body really. pretty vascular for a guy my weight in my arms and legs.

Tired of cycleing and lpsing alot of muscle and all the stupid sides that come with it is why i made the choice to stay on. i just hope this alpha pharma shit i got is legit. the codes checked out on the site.. if anyone knows about them shoot me a PM let me know please. I got Nolva and clomid in case something bad happens and i have to come off it though. got some alpha clen and t3 on the way now as hope im about to mix in there.

I had a dozen eggs(10 of which whites)with 3/4 cup of brown rice mixed in, 300g of sweet potatoes, a banana, some blueberries and strawberries for breakfast. Just to give you an idea of how to eat to grow. You can't consume 2000calories a day and then wonder why you're not gaining on gear.

If you want help, you need to post all your information. Complete and detailed diet and training regimen. Years training. Size and weight. Pct body fat, ect. Not enough info here.

height 5 ft 11 in
weight 219 lbs
25 years old and been lifting since i was 14
around %12 BF

meals
1) breakfast 4 eggs, bowl of oats, glass of fat free milk
2) protein shake
3) hamburger helper meal with ground turkey instead since its leaner and healthier for you
4) chicken breast and veggies
5) 2 tuna sandwiches on wheat bread
6) protein shake before bed

training
mondays- chest,triceps
tuesdays-legs
wendsdays-back, biceps
thursdays- shoulders
fridays, saturdays, and sundays been off but im about to throw in some cardio on those days. I work out at my local college and gyms closed on those days. I work 2 jobs and go to school so i do what i can when i can do it pretty much lol.

I'm not sure of the portions but I doubt you're breaking 3,000 calories, maybe not 2,500.

1. Drink whole milk
2. Eat red meat
3. Don't be scared of carbs/fats
4. Eat more whole foods and don't rely on shakes

Warrior

IML Gear Cream!
Not enough Food Brother. Unless your cutting, EAT!! otherwise your wasting all that gear. Another thing not sure how many cycles you have done but that's a lot of gear even for an experienced user. Besides 12 days? These are all long estered anabolics. If you get to week 5 and still nothing then I'd worry. If your gear is legit that shit is gonna hit hard. a gram of test? Hope you got all your AI's.

Just got tired of losing muscle and having erection problems is why i decided to just stay onat a low dose when not cycleing. it's my choice and i am well aware of the consicuences also.

Ok all good. You have 3 years experience in steroid use, but you don't have a handle on the basics like caloric intake? Not trying to be a dick just saying brother. Trying to help you out on your quest for Huge!!

want to put on muscle i dont want to put on fat but ill up the calories some.

want to put on muscle i dont want to put on fat but ill up the calories some.

Sounds to me like you haven't figured out how your body reacts to macros. Start a food journal and figure out what you need to do. There are a hundred different ways to diet From keto to carb cycling to low carb. You have to figure out what works for you. I dont know your body type but some people have to do bulker then cut. In a bulker they focus on eating a ton and during the cut they focus on cutting fat and maintaining gains. but in order to do this you need to figure out what the minimum macros you can eat with out losing muscle.

If you dont eat you might as well be pinning gears and praying.... fuck the gym to much work.

Basically the problem isn't your gear.

I like using "my fitness pal" for diet logging on my iPhone. Makes it super easy to count everything. These guys are right though. At 5"11 218 you probably have a pretty quick metabolism. I would up your food. I personally eat 6 meals whether I'm cutting or bulking but the macronutrients vary greatly depending on my goals at that time.

Back