Adex

Thread: Adex

Rep Points

Adex

Would like to here RECENT reviews of MLG's Arimidex capsules. I understand that they are 1mg capsules which kind of sucks because it would be nice to split them up. Post up guys.
    "MY NAME IS SUE, HOW DO YOU DO? NOW YOU GONNA DIE!!!!!"

MLG Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Plenty of threads on this....check out search box...just had one last week with lots of info. And opinions.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

^^^x2

Rep Points

I searched prior to making this thread and didn't find much. I want to hear from some people out there who haven't reviewed it yet but have taken the product. Gotta be some guys like that out there.. Really hate to be told to "use the search function" and shit like that. I would say 8 out of 10 questions that are asked on any of these fucking forums have already at some point been asked and answered. Which is why I mentioned I would like to see some RECENT reviews.
    "MY NAME IS SUE, HOW DO YOU DO? NOW YOU GONNA DIE!!!!!"

MLG FORUM MODERATOR
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ManInBlack View Post
    Would like to here RECENT reviews of MLG's Arimidex capsules. I understand that they are 1mg capsules which kind of sucks because it would be nice to split them up. Post up guys.
    whats up man, hey ofcourse you can split them, for example, d-bol really has a short active life so i eat it threw out the day in my shakes, and my pre-work out drink, i do this by opening the capsules, taking out what i want, then closing it back up again, whats easier then that bro, i even have a cup and a little compartment on my shaker mug that holds them, you keep them seperated from the full ones, i even keep a mug full of halves, but anyway, open up your capsule put half in your sports drink, and close it up till next day, bam, yea even though dbol needs to be taking in intervals, you still want it to spike, it wont spike breaking down a 50mg or 60mg whatever dose 3 times a day so i will spike it on work out days 1 hour b4 work out, ill take a better size dose ok,

now i dont know how many guys have figured this out yet, but theres some room on capsules and ugl gear, its not pharmacuetical man, so it aint always true to exact mg, so you should be experimenting anyway, always adjust the dose properly to what works for you, guys ask how many should i do, oh take 1 or take 2 i hear, no man, if your 145lbs, and he is 225lbs, you both will have different results, and you should always compensate for body weight, theres some pretty huge guys out there taking one to two dbols a day, i advise not to do that, just like protein, and almost all medications, they all factor in body weight, so dont come back and say to me bones i did 1 dbol a day and didnt feel shit, and your over 200lbs, then some poor ectomorph comes in saying he took three a day and felt sick all day, and he weighs 125lbs,

point is, capsules aint that bad, ive come to like them because i can put the drug anywhere i want, i love dbol and anadrol in my pre-work out drink, all the different chemicals in it forces the drugs right into the blood stream, its a wonderful thing, do a little experimenting, and find out what works for you and youll see how easy it is putting these doses into different drinks...

"B"
    MLG CUSTOMER SERVICE REP !!
    www.mlg@securenym.net

Rep Points

i did a cycle of 750 test e and 600 eq for 1 weeks. i took 1 mg mlg adex eod. It was only my second cycle but on my first i used aromasin from a research chem supplier. My first cycle my back looked like shaved balls and i was super emotional. on this cycle i didnt break out and felt like a god the entire time. I dont know if it was just the adex but i definately felt a lot better when i took the adex