• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Clomid for men acticle

Interesting stuff. It seems like it is a possible option for someone with low T under some circumstances. Do you know if it would work on someone with what is considered normal T levels? Will Clomid raise the T levels above a person's current baseline level even if it isn't considered low? I'm just wondering if this would be an alternative injecting T.

It seems like more and more Clomid is being recognized as a potentially effective trt option. I bet more and more you start to see General Practitioners prescribing it. They are much more likely to do so than to prescribe injections. I have read other info that shows that the effects of several months of clomid therapy seem to act as a restart as patients T levels remained elevated several month post clomid administration.
Good info.

It seems like more and more Clomid is being recognized as a potentially effective trt option. I bet more and more you start to see General Practitioners prescribing it. They are much more likely to do so than to prescribe injections. I have read other info that shows that the effects of several months of clomid therapy seem to act as a restart as patients T levels remained elevated several month post clomid administration.
Good info.

After feeling crummy and getting bloodworm that showed low total and free test levels, I eventually went to an doc in NYC that recommended clomid. He said it would not put me on test for test for try since I have not yet had kids and may want to in the near future. Unfortunately, his office wasn't able to book appointments for months and I ended up going elsewhere. My primary care thought the clomid idea was insane, although I was comfortable with it. Anyhow, I decided to go the traditional test trt/hcg route and all is well.

Interesting stuff. It seems like it is a possible option for someone with low T under some circumstances. Do you know if it would work on someone with what is considered normal T levels? Will Clomid raise the T levels above a person's current baseline level even if it isn't considered low? I'm just wondering if this would be an alternative injecting T.
I have no idea. I will try and research that. I think that is a valid question.

Back