• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Journey to the RPS Summer Slam

ckcrown84

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Preparing for the RPS Summer Slam: http://meets.revolutionpowerlifting.com/2014/06/

Competing FULL Power in the 220lbs class

I am 12lbs under weight and struggling. Thinking of doing a VERY BASIC slin protocol... Thoughts?

Currently my cycle looks set, but I am speaking with a sponsor and may be switching:
Dragon Pharma Tren E 800mg / week
Kalpa Test E 500mg / week
Anadrol 50mg / day

Training day 1 was yesterday. Deadlifts.

This is a FULL POWER event, so I will be doing squat, bench, and deadlift.

Going to be getting some extra coaching going into this.
In May I will be doing a seminar and getting some bench tips from Brandon Lilly
I also plan to get at least one training session in with Jimmie Pacifico before then.

My main coaches are Derek Wade and Zac Whalen. Both can be googled and are well established lifters.

Let the journey begin :)

Tuesday Max Effort Deadlifts

Hit the deficit deadlifts

After deadlifts I did 3 sets of accessory
3x10 good mornings
3x10 glute ham raise
5 drops with leg curls
then I did a weird exercise for 2x5 sets with a barbell with a rope on it, the rope goes on your back and you stand up. Very hard to stabilize the barbell and really fires your glutes! Loved it! Will get a video next time. I plan on keeping it as an accessory movement.

Max Effort bench day. 5 weeks out from RPS Competition.

Hit doubles up to a near max against the monster minibands (110lbs resistance). Then I threw the sling shot on so my body could feel that heavy shit.

keep in mind we use a 50lbs bench bar. So everything is 5lbs heavier than normal.

About my double max

After this threw on that sling show, and pushed the body

After this we did a drop set. The recorder messed up the video... he is fired from that job. but did
410,320,230,140 3 reps each. one after another
had to splice it back together he thought it was done after the 410.

All and all an amazing workout.

After the heavy stuff just worked my triceps quite a bit. I need to start throwing in some dips !

super annoyed I can't put all my videos in one post! lol

Switching my cycle to all of SteroidsFax's gear
waiting on Touchdown.

Squat day.

Worked up to 415 with the buffalo bar. Nothing crazy. Tried to get 465 but it was probably too big of a jump and failed in the hole..

After my squats i hit some speed sumo deadlifts
3 reps -- 8 sets.

Then I smashed up my quads some with the leg extensions 5x10

followed by 100 body squats to polish me off.

IML Gear Cream!
ratyjyvu.jpg

y2ynu8yv.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New photos

Today was shoulders

symady9e.jpg

u4eva3ar.jpg

Hit the 100s just did one heavy set

http://youtu.be/cSaRt73UtWg

Today is a rehab day working the rear delts and just general strengthening the entire shoulder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a day, worked some box squats and deadlifts for doubles. I didn't do something right today with the food intake, I felt like ASS after the deadlifts.

Didn't push it to the max today, can't do that every training session, that is how I ran myself into the ground and hit that 450 deadlift barrier.

I will post videos at the bottom, I gotta get an app to splice my videos into 1 clip so I don't have to do multiple posts.

Note on the box squats, I wasn't sitting back far enough. and i need to push those knees out more...and we used bands also.

this one is 295 -- the bar ios a 65lbs bar.

Full workout posted soon. Hit reverse band bench. Hit 620lbs for a 15lbs PR. Can't complain :)

switched up the routine and hit the accessory work today, it was a nightmare and a half.
Started the morning off with some Goodmornings--talk about a painful start to the morning.
8 sets of 5 reps good mornings

then we did some walking lunges, leg curls, and I polished myself off with some hip exercises. Boom Boom Pow

Today
8 sets of 3 reps speed bench

3 sets (2 recorded) of heavy skull crushers

3 x 10 force production neutral grip DB floor presses (50lbs)

3x10 rep push-downs

band work, push downs then "spread aparts"

Notice how light "speed work" is... remember this is SPEED and force production. Not an ego lift.

Last edited:
Your bench press kicks ass, what does your chest workout look like?

Complicated question.

Thursday = max effort bench press. We rotate exercises week to week. Bench against bands, with the bands, chains, floor press, 1-2 board, etc. Rep range is always 1-3 reps. For example
Week 1 Thursday: Max Effort Straight bench 1 rep max
Week 2 Thursday: Max Effort Reverse band 1 rep max
Week 3 Thursday: Max effort Against bands doubles
Week 4 Thursday: Max effort straight bench 1 rep max

Something like that, but we could go longer than 4 weeks before ever doing straight bench again.

Then Sunday is an accessory day. This is the day I would do SPEED work or Volume. Depending on the week (alternate). Speed work can be done against bands or chains (alternate) and rep range is 3 reps.

Do you ever mess with db's,incline or fly movements?

Fly's no.
DB yes.. some. But those are just 'accessory' lifts. they are never used as main lifts or main workouts.

9e6y6y7e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Shoulder rehab day complete
Boom

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Today hit max effort cambered bar squats,

after this 5 sets of speed deadlifts, 4 sets at 275 and 1 set at 315. I was pretty impressed with the speed today. I felt amazing. I also hit a huge PR on the cambered bar. That girl isn't a joke :)

Back