• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Half price primo? Is it with it?

leo74

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys. I have the opportunity to pick up some injectable promo at half price for a limited time. I am super tempted to pick some up and throw it into a cut cycle.

Does anybody think it would be worth picking some up? I hear results are similar to mast and a lot of guys just prefer mast mainly because of the longer cycle and higher side to get all the benefits. On the other hand I hear some guys swear by it and love it. I even heard it's like eq/mast promoting endurance and physique without a large about of mass (would be perfect to me)

Would it be a good addition to a test p, tren a or even test tren mast cycle? I am going for a bit more of a lean athletic look then with a few veins than a massive guy with 4% body fat and it sounds like primo could help with proper diet. Any input on experiences, dose, thoughts, suggestions, would be greatly appreciated.

I'm thinking about trying it for 12 weeks at 1 gram a week with 500 mg test e

I've always wanted to run a primo cycle but the price is what is always holds me back. That and Primo is one of those that you need to run for a long cycle like 20 weeks. Its slow quality gains. Like a stronger anavar. A lot of poeple have said they have tried it and were not happy with the gains vs the price ratio. Many say that most of the reason they saw little gains was due to them not running a high enough dosage again due to the price. But if you can get 1/2 price and you trust the source I would buy as much as you can. You might not want to use it because based on what you said your goals are it would not really be good for that. You can always sell it. Hell I'd buy it from you.

If I had similar goals as you I would add winstrol to your current cycle. That will cut you up like nothing else. The downside to winny is it really dries you out which is why you look so cut but for an older guy like me I can't take it even at low doses I get to creaky and sore in the joints. But if I could tolerate it I would run it the last 5 weeks of my cut cycles.

As far as stacking the primo with tren I don't think you would see much improvement Tren is a beast and a receptor hog not much else gets in while on tren. Which is why mast is a good choice because mast can unbind the floating test and tren in your blood and make it more available to more receptors kind of like an amplifier. When I run the combination I feel the tren while on mast with tren at 500 feels like tren alone at 700.

You might not want to use it because based on what you said your goals are it would not really be good for that.

I get your point with the tren so maybe trying it out without tren would be best but maybe I am not really understanding what the results would be like. What would you say it did for you as far as results? I do lift and eat like a bodybuilder to put some size on during winter, but I want to be athletic with decent strength and cardio for overall fitness as well.

I got some winny for my next cut. I wonder how well I can keep the gains (or losses really) from it compared to anavar. The toxicity and effect on cholesterol turned me off from it initially. I'm not competing so I am okay with slow quality gains that are very maintainable even if they are expensive. $$$ is not a huge issue for me currently.

Primo is for refining. It does not have that bang that other aas does. If you got some beef already and are fairly lean you'll love it

I'm thinking about trying it for 12 weeks at 1 gram a week with 500 mg test e

That would be interesting to see how you do That's pretty much what I was thinking as well.

I am pretty much as big as I want to get. I'm 5'9" and about 215 at 10% I too like to skate on the edge of extremely athletic/almost freaky size. Just enough to get peoples attention but not immediately get them pointing at me screaming roids. Leo hit me up. Lets discuss. If I find the source to be reputable I'll go in with you on a bulk order.

IML Gear Cream!
Pick it up, you could always use to later. but then again im a hoarder.

That's what I'm turning into. I see a sale or a ten pack. Grab me two cuz I'll use it one day. Anything to make this hobby a little less expensive. Plus it's like opening a Christmas present lol

Idk half price primo? Sounds too good to be true :(

Back