• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

High Hematocrit from TRT?

dmike03

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys! Been on TRT for about 1 1/2 yrs now. And just recently got labs done and my doc is stressing about my elevated Hematocrit levels. Have any of you had any problems with this? And if so, what can I do about it? Cuz my doc is wanting to lower my TRT dose and I DO NOT want her to do that. So is there anything else I can do.

Lab Results:

Hematocrit: 52.7 reference range: 37.5-51.0

Hemoglobin: 17.9 reference range: 12.6-17.7

MCH: normal

MCHC: normal

MCV: normal

Platelets: normal

RBC: 5.84 reference range: 4.14-5.80

RDW: normal

WBC: normal

If u do ur own shots, stop for a few weeks...

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Donate a pint of blood every few months, seems to do the trick for a lot of us here

The only two things I know to do, donate blood or lower your dosage. However, there are two donation options, double red cell and standard. Donating double reds are believed to lower hematocrit and rbc faster.

Hematocrit will almost always rise with test. Men are predisposed to hemochromatosis. Just donate blood every 3 months or so. When they prick your finger they check your hematocrit. Ask them what it is and then after a couple donations, you can track how often you need to donate blood. Done

I had same issue, my numbers were higher than yours. If your not willing to drop dosage than donation is other option. You can do a single pint every 56 days or double red every 112 days. If its your first time giving blood and don't know blood type (like myself) you can only do a single pint at first. Then if you have correct blood type do a double red 56 days later. This is when going through Red Cross and is what I had to do. Once you start giving double reds you only have to do it 2-3 times a year, with 3 being the max allowed. Best of luck.

Thanks guys! Looks like I will be donating some blood Monday.

My number just came back at 67 my doc had to prescribe me a phlebotomy(sp) because the number was too high to donate and they just have to dispose of it so they charge out the ass, luckily mine is covered by ins

Dude that's seriously high. You should get your ferritin checked. Is your skin bronze or dark? Numbness in extremities?

This is going to take months and months to get figured out. Each donation drops it average of 2 points

Back