• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Testosterone Replacement Causing Heart attacks

HeavyB

Registered
Reaction score
Just the norm in American society, everything's caustic and evil, except the shit that really is bad for you..ie tobacco, alc and the polluted shit air you breath!

But they don't say anything about that, they're just trying to throw you off the track of the shit that's really going on.

Law Firms grabbing onto the next gravy train... I see ads every few days asking people to join lawsuits for this reason.

Yes always they always want to quick buck... Testosterone is some good stuff hell I would walk around with a IV of it if I could.

Moderation is key, you can overdose on water for fucks sake does that mean it should be banned for our protection?

Yeah..funny thing is, I bet you hear nothing about the fact these people were drunk fucks that were ripping lines of blow on top of it. Nope!!! It was definitely the testosterone. Why....because lawyers can't make money suing drug dealers. Fucking whores.

Yeah..funny thing is, I bet you hear nothing about the fact these people were drunk fucks that were ripping lines of blow on top of it. Nope!!! It was definitely the testosterone. Why....because lawyers can't make money suing drug dealers. Fucking whores.

I'd imagine the people that were put on TRT aren't really in the kind of shape posters on most fitness boards are. I'm thinking the majority of people that were prescribed that are older and out of shape with desk jobs and sedentary lifestyles. Testosterone would absolutely increase their risk of heart attack and their docs should have known that.

Back